rootblysub
All videosYouTube Subtitle Translation한국어

Do NOT go to a gas station at 3AM...

0:00
让它取代你。你觉得这只大蜘蛛能像我一样做个厉害的夜班店员吗,兄弟?
Let it replace you. You think this big ass spider can be a tough night clerk like me bro?
0:11
你- 哦!你好,先生,欢迎光临商店,先生。
You're- Oh! Hello sir, welcome to the store sir.
0:17
我能为您做些什么,先生?哟,那是什么狗屎身份证?内森·卡拉威。已故。
What can I get for you sir? Yo, what is that bitch ass ID? Nathan Callaway. Deceased.
0:24
巴拉德!滚出去!嘿,漂亮的姑娘。最近怎么样?
Barad! Get the fuck out! Hey there cutie. What's good shoddy?
0:31
我甚至不需要扫描你,兄弟。拿我的号码,快走。你做到了,女孩。
I don't even gotta scan you bro. Take my number and get out of there. You got it girl.
0:38
快递到了。哟!你差点撞到我。喂,开门!
Delivery has arrived. Yo! You almost ran me over. Yo open the fucking door.
0:46
你真幸运我身上没带枪,兄弟。谁他妈在叫我?
You lucky I don't have my gun on me bro. Man who the fuck calling me?
0:54
我会帮你的,好吗?
I'm gonna help you alright?
1:00
我明白了!我明白了!哦,糟糕!我得离开这里!
I got it! I got it! OH SHIT! I gotta get out of here!
1:07
我暂时让你走。
I'll let you go for now.
1:11
别再回到我的商店,孩子。
Don't ever get back in my store, boy.
1:15
你让一个替身完成了这个交易?
You let one doppelganger complete this transaction?
1:21
哟,别告诉我是那个女孩,兄弟。我真傻。
Yo, don't tell me it's the girl, bro. I'm dumb.
1:29
哦,我的天,他永远进不去那里,兄弟。
Oh my god, he's never getting in there, bro.
1:45
啊啊啊啊!贱人!贱人!啊!啊!混蛋!
AHHHHH! BITCH! BITCH! AH! AH! NIGGA!
1:53
怎么样?怎么样?啊!
How is it? How is it? AH!
2:01
贱人安妮克!你对我没什么威胁,孩子!别跑!别跑!我就知道你会这样,兄弟。去公交车那边。
BITCH ANNIC! You ain't got shit on me boy! Don't run! Don't run! That's what I thought bro. Head to the bus.
2:13
哦,我们又要上班了。
Oh, we clocking in for another shift.
2:16
曾经受人喜爱的乔的餐馆昨晚被烧毁,似乎是一起纵火事件。等一下,先生。索尔。
The once-beloved Joe's Diner has been burnt down in what appears to be an act of arson yesterday night. Wait on, sir. Soar.
2:23
啾!五瓶啤酒,兄弟?好吧,祝你今天愉快,索尔。你这醉鬼真是够了。
Pew! Five beers, bro? All right, have a good day, Soar. God damn with your drunk ass.
2:31
哦。别再撞我了。我敢你再撞我一次。
Oh. Don't run me over again. I dare you. I dare you run me over again.
2:38
哦。商店的发电机被动过手脚。谁他妈在外面,兄弟?
Oh. The store generator has been tampered with. Man who the fuck out there bro?
2:49
让它取代你。你觉得这只大蜘蛛能像我一样做个厉害的夜班店员吗,兄弟?
Let it replace you. You think this big ass spider can be a tough night clerk like me bro?
2:55
你们都
You're all
3:03
哦,糟糕!这是什么鬼?哦,天哪!
Oh shit! What the fuck? Oh hell no!
3:08
嘿,刚从当地餐馆的长班回来吗?可能吧。是的,你在什么餐馆?
Hey tired from a long shift at the local diner? Probably. Yeah, so you were at what diner?
3:16
我看到的是乔的餐馆吗?基本上乔的餐馆烧毁了。
Am I seeing Joe's diner? So basically Joe's diner burnt down.
3:21
所以我得给你一枪。希望你能理解。
So I'm gonna have to shoot you in the head. I hope you understand that right.
3:28
杰德,天哪,兄弟!你的声音怎么这么深?
Jade, god damn, bruh! Why is your voice so deep?
3:33
我的面部比例很普通。天哪,杰德!你这男人的样子?嗯。
My facial proportions are average. Damn, Jade! What's your manly ass? Mmm.
3:41
杰德,你最近晒黑了吗?你看起来像是有点晒黑。
Jade, did you... Did you, did you like, get a tan recently? You're looking like, like you got a little bit of a tan.
3:47
我不想种族歧视,但你看起来有点像黑人。你看起来非常黑人。
Like, like, I don't want to be racist, but you kind of look black. You look like very black.
3:53
而且你还有很深的声音。你确定你是杰德而不是贾马尔吗?我只是说说。
And you also have a deep ass voice. Are you sure you're Jade and not Jamal? I'm just, I'm just saying.
4:03
哦,天哪!你喜欢你的生活吗?如果你想活下去并再次见到你的家人,就把钱装进袋子里。
Oh shit! Do you like your life? Fill the bag with money if you want to live and see your family again.
4:13
对不起,先生。对不起,先生。
I'm sorry sir. I'm sorry sir.
4:16
请不要对我做任何事情,先生。我什么都没做。
Please don't do anything to me sir. I didn't do anything.
4:22
我一辈子都没有碰过任何人,兄弟。我连虫子都不想伤害,求你了,先生。
I never touched anyone in my life bro. I can't even hurt a bug bro. Please sir.
4:31
哦,别跑,别跑,别跑。
Oh don't run don't run don't run
4:36
该死的家伙,兄弟,想偷我的20美元,兄弟,我为这20美元努力了很久。
Bitch ass nigga bro trying to steal my 20 bucks bro I worked hard for those 20 bucks bro
4:43
现在是正午,看看柜台上的便条。这是情感扫描仪,它可以读取顾客的情感,并允许你询问他们的情感。面前真有一个变形者。
It's a noon night read the note on the counter This is the emotiscope it reads customers emotion and allows you to question them on their emotion There's literally a skinwalker in front of oh
4:57
哦,你爱我?对不起,我开枪打了你,兄弟。
Oh you love me? I'm sorry for shooting you bro.

Only the first 5 minutes are free. Install the app or extension to keep watching.

Download
Request another language
Also available as a Chrome extension and mobile appDownload
Translating0%