rootblysub
전체 영상YouTube 자막 번역English

DESIRE4 VLOG|"D1 Classroom" Pro Max|EP1 : Busy Monday (Part 1)

0:10
First
0:21
Class Hello Brother P OM O No way ah ha pressure comparison pressure comparison
1课堂Hello 哥P OM O不啦啊哈压比压比
0:30
Good life committee now presents your school uniform
好生活委员现在为你们风发校服
0:35
Oh, how can you do this? Is it mine? Yes, thank you.
哎呀你怎么能这样是我的吗对呀谢谢
0:42
This is our Teacher Qiu's, thank you, thank you. This is our Teacher Huang's, thank you.
这是我们邱老师的谢谢谢谢这是我们黄老师的谢谢
0:53
Okay, my school uniform presentation is complete. I thought this uniform was a bit ill-fitting.
好那我的校服风发完毕说我以为这校服有点不合身呢
1:00
You’ve lost weight, oh, it’s a bit thick.
你瘦了哎呀有点厚
1:05
It’s okay, calm down, naturally arrange it. Calm down, it’s good. Today we start school, may I ask everyone,
没事心静自然的安排一下心静自然的好今天我们开学了请问一下大家
1:12
Do you remember what classes we have today? If you know, please say new media.
你们还记得今天有什么课吗知道请说新媒体
1:21
And also wealth, right?
还有呢财富对
1:25
Yes, and I hope everyone can study well today. If there’s any homework, I will try to communicate with the teachers to lessen it for everyone.
是的然后希望大家今天能好好学习如果有什么作业的话我会跟老师尽量去交流一下让大家少做一点
1:34
Can we not do it? I’ll help everyone do it.
能不做吗我帮大家做
1:39
Are you satisfied? You stand here, go sit, sit here, that’s fine, that’s fine.
满意吗你站这儿去坐坐坐这儿就行了这儿就行了
1:45
At this time, I want to add a special effect member, what special effect? I’ll help everyone put big characters on their heads.
这时候想给你加个特效成员呢什么特效就是我帮大家做头上大字我帮大家做
1:57
Okay, should we set off now? I remember there seems to be a small segment when we set off.
好 那我们要不要现在就出发我记得我们出发的时候好像有一个小环节
2:04
We need to take a car to buy, walk to, we need to take a car, and today it seems there are two drivers.
是我们要坐车去买走路去我们要坐车然后呢今天好像据说有两位司机
2:11
Then respectively, I first got two signs, but we still need to decide first.
然后分别呢我先拿到了两个签但是我们还得先决定一下
2:18
This is number one and number two, and now the drivers on the left and right.
这是一号跟二号然后现在左手边跟右手边的司机
2:22
I have a good master, and we need to decide which one represents number one and which one represents number two, then start drawing lots.
我有一个好师傅然后我们要决定一号代表哪一位二号代表哪一位然后开始抓揪
2:29
Then we decide which driver’s car we will take today, so let’s do it this way, you help me get in the car, then draw lots randomly.
然后就决定我们今天出发坐哪辆司机老师的车那就这样吧你帮我上车然后随机抓
2:36
The two cars are the same, but the drivers are different.
两辆车一样开的人不一样
2:40
It’s just that the drivers are different, so we need to decide first. One is right, how does it feel, how does it feel?
只是开的人不一样所以要先决定一是对怎么感觉有个怎么感觉有个现就
2:51
Please, then it’s number one, number two, number one, number two, right? Number one, number two, right? Good.
请那就一号二号一号二号对一号二号对好
2:58
Throwing a line to the sky means you are the one throwing the ball, and I have also been a sports committee member.
往天上一线就是你是那个抛球的然后我们要我也做过体育委员好
3:05
Okay, it’s time to show our strength, three, two.
好是时候展现实力的时候了三二
3:11
Wait a moment, you
一等会等会你
3:13
Who do these two want here? We are number one, we are number one, we are the one on the left, this teacher
这两个都想要谁在这我们是一号我们是一号我们是左边这位老师
3:28
So number two
二号所以
3:31
Teacher, if we don't choose you, which two of us four would you choose?
老师如果说我们不选择你们的话你会选择我们四个中的哪两位
3:37
Do you want to invite someone? You can only choose two, right? Based on appearances
你更想邀请你只能选两个吗根据面相对
3:41
Based on appearances, I think all four of us are not bad, but you have to choose, right?
根据面相我觉得四位都从不出不不不一定要选非要选还真实的了对
3:47
You want to choose four but only take two? I'll pick a sports class representative first
你要选四位当两位我先选一个体育课代表吧
3:57
What about this teacher? If it has already started, if you are just those two young masters
那这位老师呢这位老师如果已经开始了如果您就是就是他们两个少爷
4:09
Oh my, this service awareness is making me sweat
天哪这个服务意识我的汗都出来了
4:15
So you think we don't look like young masters, but they do? What about my sunglasses? I don't have the right to choose this smile, okay?
所以你是觉得我们俩不像少爷他们俩像少爷我的墨镜呢我没有资格去选择这个笑容好好好
4:24
That's good, let's go first. You take care, Shanghai is ready to set off, let's go
蛮好的让我们您先棘手上海就准备出发吧走吧
4:31
We will also choose you, okay? Thank you, you two hurry up to Shanghai
我们也会选你的好谢谢你俩走快点上海去
4:39
This is floating up, this hasn't been opened yet
这流浮起来这个还没倒开呀
4:42
We haven't gone out yet, the next day we are just going back and forth in the house
我们还没出去下一天在房子里面打打回回吐头
4:47
Then we are setting off, scared and not daring to speak, let's go
那我们就出发了被吓了不敢说那我们走吧
4:52
Okay, we are going to set off now
好了我们现在要出发了
4:59
Only then can we connect 3 1 Lin Zhenqi started, I suddenly...
有下面才接3 1林真起手我突然好不说手不急还有

처음 5분까지만 무료로 볼 수 있어요. 이어서 보려면 앱이나 확장 프로그램을 설치하세요.

다운로드
다른 언어로 요청하기
Chrome 확장 프로그램과 모바일 앱으로도 이용해보세요다운로드
번역 진행 중0%