rootblysub
All videosYouTube Subtitle Translation한국어

Barbie: Princess Charm School 👑💖 | Full Movie | Barbie

0:00
你可以看出她是公主,她不需要王冠。
You can tell she's a princess, she doesn't need a crown.
0:08
你可以看出她是公主,她会改变世界。
You can tell she's a princess, she'll turn the world around.
0:19
你可以从风格中看出,可以从微笑中看出。
You can see it in a style, you can see it in a smile.
0:27
你可以从发型中看出她的风采。
You can see it in a flare The way she wears her hair
0:37
旋转、旋转、卷曲,你可以看出她是公主,她不需要王冠。
Spinning Twirling Curling You can tell she's a princess She doesn't need a crown
0:50
你可以看出她是公主。
You can tell she's a princess
0:54
她会改变世界。
She'll turn the world around
1:02
她的肩膀挺得很直,你永远不会看到她松懈。
Her shoulders are back You'll
1:06
即使她摔倒了,她也会笑着站起来。
never see her slack And even if she falls She'll laugh and stand up tall
1:17
你可以看出她是公主,她不需要呼喊。
You can tell she's a princess She doesn't need to call
1:25
无法判断她是公主。
Can't tell she's a princess
1:29
她会改变世界。
She'll turn the world around
1:36
但她的威严的秘密在于,
But the secret to her majesty
1:43
让这个女孩与众不同的是她展现出的善良,
That sets the girl apart Is the kindness that shows royalty
1:51
这是艾德心灵的纽带
It's Ed's the bond of her heart
2:02
欢迎回来。安德里亚和我很高兴在这里为您带来第144届公主游行。
And welcome back. Andrea and I are thrilled to be here bringing you the 144th Princess Procession.
2:10
没错,菲尔。那么那些公主们要去哪里呢?很高兴你问,安德里亚。
That's right, Phil. And where are those princesses processing? Glad you asked, Andrea.
2:16
当然是去公主魅力学校,那里辉煌的女孩们与命运的梦想相遇。艾米莉!
Why, to Princess Charm School, of course, where glorious girls meet dreams of destiny. Emily!
2:25
我希望你在做作业,而不是只是在看游行。我在做,妈妈。
I hope you're doing your homework and not just watching that parade. I am, Mom.
2:30
是的,每个女孩都梦想着,但只有少数人能实现。
Yes, every girl dreams it, but only a few can achieve it.
2:34
对于那些出生于遥远王国的皇室成员来说,有机会赢得公主的称号。
For those born to royalty from kingdoms far and wide, a chance to earn their titles as princesses.
2:44
而对于那些出生为平民的人来说,有机会赢得作为公主最信任的顾问的地位,成为一位皇家女士。砰!
And for those born commoners, the opportunity to win a place as a princess's most trusted advisor, a lady royal. Boom!
2:57
弗莱尔,你来了。和我一起跳舞吧,艾米莉公主。
Flair, you're here. Dance with me, Princess Emily.
3:03
哦,菲尔,今天在花园城真是个美丽的日子。我从未见过这么多人参加游行。
Oh, Phil, it's a beautiful day here in Gardenia. I've never seen so many people for the parade.
3:10
我知道,安德里亚。你说得没错。今天真是个可爱的日子。每个人都玩得很开心。
I know, Andrea. You couldn't be more right. It's a lovely day. Everybody's having a wonderful time.
3:21
看这个会伤到你的眼睛。让我给你拿个王冠,布莱尔公主。
You'll hurt your eyes looking at this. Let me get your tiara, Princess Blair.
3:27
我根本不是公主。服装太华丽了。确实是……
I am so not a princess. Costumes are magnificent. They are indeed...
3:33
每个女孩都是公主。只是有些人有更华丽的皇冠。尤莎,这太可爱了。
Every girl's a princess. Some of them just have fancier crowns. Yusha, it's just adorable.
3:41
妈妈还好吗?还好吧。医生说她很舒服。舒服吗?
Mom okay? Kinda. The doctor says she's comfortable. Comfortable?
3:48
她应该会好起来的。她会好的。我只需要继续努力。
She should be all better. She'll get there, though. I just have to keep working.
3:53
那我们就能在更好的地方买个小房子。给妈妈找更好的医生?嗯嗯。
Then we can afford our own little house in a better area. With better doctors for Mom? Mm-hmm.
4:00
还有一个更好的地方让你成长。就像你画的那些图画一样。布莱尔?
And a better place for you to grow up. Someplace right out of the pictures you draw. Blair?
4:08
嗨,妈妈。我给你带了蓝莓司康。哦,谢谢你。这是我能做的最少的事。
Hi, Mom. I brought you a blueberry scone. Oh, thank you. It's the least I can do.
4:16
时间到了!时间到了!时间到了!公主魅力学校抽奖时间到了!我们得看!
It's time! It's time! It's time! It's Princess Charm School lottery time! We have to watch!
4:34
接下来我们将听到校长亚历山德拉·普里维特的讲话。
And now we'll hear from Headmistress Alexandra Privet.
4:41
在公主魅力学校,天生的王室成员可以开启她们的公主潜能。
At Princess Charm School, those born to the royal life unlock their princess potential.
4:47
然而每年,花园市的一名普通公民会赢得全额奖学金,有机会成为皇家女士,改变她的生活。
Yet every year, one regular citizen of Gardenia wins a full scholarship to the school with a chance to become a Lady Royal and change her life forever.
4:59
会是你吗?哦,我希望,我希望,我希望!我提到过我希望吗?
Will it be you? Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope! Did I mention I hope?

Only the first 5 minutes are free. Install the app or extension to keep watching.

Download
Request another language
Also available as a Chrome extension and mobile appDownload
Translating0%