The Japan The Algorithm Is Hiding From You
0:00
是我错觉还是日本突然变成了地球上最时尚的地方?
Is it me or has Japan suddenly become the trendiest place on earth?
0:04
感觉每个人都在这里,每个人都在拍摄,每个人都在销售。
It feels like everyone's here, everyone's filming it, and everyone's selling it.
0:09
但我想知道,当你离开旅游路线,开始朝相反方向走时,剩下什么。
But I want to know what's left when you leave the tourist trail behind and start walking in the other direction.
0:16
所以我打包了行李,离开东京,正在搭便车穿越全国去寻找答案。
So I've packed a bag, I'm leaving Tokyo, and I'm hitchhiking across the country to find out.
0:22
大多数人来日本是为了子弹头列车、抹茶一切和7-11的蛋三明治。
Most people come to Japan for the bullet trains, the matcha everything, the 7-Eleven egg sandwiches.
0:29
而且,那个日本是真的,但还有很多东西也是真的。
And look, that Japan is real, but loads of stuff's real.
0:31
比如说,隐藏在日本海岸的是一个有25000名巴西人的城市。
Like the fact that hidden along Japan's coast is a city of 25,000 Brazilians.
0:36
没有人谈论这个。没有人想去那里。我想知道为什么。
Nobody talks about that. Nobody wants to go there. And I want to know why.
0:41
所以我正在搭便车穿越日本被遗忘的海岸线去寻找答案。我会露营。
So I'm hitchhiking the length of Japan's forgotten coastline to find out. I'll be camping rough.
0:47
刚坐在日本的海滩上吃早餐,看着富士山。在几乎没有游客的小镇上和当地人喝酒。
Just sat on a beach in Japan eating breakfast looking at Mount Fuji. And drinking with locals in towns that barely see tourists.
0:54
为了找到社交媒体错过的故事。
To find the story that social media missed.
1:06
日语将是世界上最难写的搭便车标志的语言。
Japanese is going to be the hardest language in the world to write a hitchhiking sign for.
1:31
有
There is
1:35
没有比一班
nothing cuter on planet earth than a class
1:38
全都戴着同样帽子的小学日本孩子牵着手更可爱的了
of kindergarten Japanese kids all wearing the same hat holding hands
1:41
去哦是世界上最可爱的事情,所以
going oh is the cutest thing in the world so
1:49
我实际上已经在日本旅行了10天了,我和我美丽的母亲一起旅行,这里有她的照片。
I've actually been traveling in Japan for 10 days already I've been traveling with my beautiful mother here's a picture of her.
1:57
你好。您好吗,先生?嗨。您要去哪里?家乡。
Hello. How are you sir? Hi. Where are you going? Hometown.
2:05
家乡?你的家乡在哪里?厚木。啊,我想去静冈。
Hometown? What's your hometown? Atugi. Ah, I want to go to Shizuoka.
2:12
你知道静冈吗?是的,我知道。你觉得我的标志怎么样?你能读懂这个吗?
You know Shizuoka? Yeah, I know. What do you think of my sign? Can you read this?
2:19
是的,静冈家。是的,是的,静冈家朝着修士香的方向。
Yeah, Shizuoka Home. Yeah, yeah, Shizuoka Homen in the direction of Shushika.
2:26
那么,您叫什么名字,先生?我叫特里。再来一次?特里,很高兴认识你,兄弟。
So, what's your name, sir? I'm Terry. Again? Terry, nice to meet you, brother.
2:32
我打算试着搭便车。是的。
I'm going to try to catch a hitchhiker. Yeah.
2:35
我去厚木,所以如果你想的话,去厚木。
I go to Atsugi, so if you want, go to Atsugi.
2:42
我可以去吗?迈克,谢谢你,特里。我们走吧。我怎么用日语说我们走吧?我们走吧。
I can go? Mike, thank you, Terry. Let's go. How do I say let's go in Japanese? Let's go.
2:49
哦,她走了。哦,她走了。我们来吧。谢谢你,特里。看看那个。真近。
Oh, she go. Oh, she go. Let's do it. Thanks, Terry. Look at that. That's close.
2:56
是的,是的。一切都很近。特里刚刚问,你讨厌抽烟吗?我说,不。
Yeah, yeah. Everything close. Terry's just said, do you hate smoking? And I went, no.
3:03
我们要一起抽烟。你结婚了吗?是的。很好。你结婚多少年了?20年。
We're going to have a smoke together. You are married? Yeah. Nice. How many years are you married? 20.
3:12
20年?是的。你多大了?我41岁。51岁。伙计,你看起来很年轻。
20 years? Yeah. How old are you? I'm 41. 51. Dude, you look so young.
3:19
伙计,日本人不会老的。是的,我们。是的,你看起来年轻。
Dude, the Japanese don't crack dude. Yeah, we. Yeah, you look young.
3:26
特里,谢谢你,我的兄弟。感谢你带我走过80年代经典电影音乐之旅。太棒了。
Terry, thank you my brother. Thank you for the journey through 80s classic movie music. It's been brilliant.
3:36
就拿我的包吧。祝你好运,好吗?再见,兄弟。非常感谢。再见。
Just take my bag. Good luck, okay? Goodbye brother. Thank you so much. Goodbye.
3:43
我们确实爱特里。我们确实爱特里。如果你是一个有社交焦虑的人,我不推荐这样做。
We do love Terry. We do love Terry. If you're someone that struggles with social anxiety, I wouldn't recommend doing this.
3:54
你好。你好。你要去Hakome。没关系。没关系,我的兄弟。
Konnichiwa. Konnichiwa. You're going to Hakome. That's okay. That's okay, my brother.
4:02
没关系。再来八个,我想我们会有人。嘿,我们遇到了另一个搭便车的人。搭便车的人。你要去哪里?名古屋。
That's okay. Eight more of them and I think we'll get someone. Hey, we've met another hitchhiker. Hitchhiker. Where are you going? Nagoya.
4:10
名古屋。你想做什么?我想去Makinohara。Mekinohara。
Nagoya. What do you want to do? I want to go to Makinohara. Mekinohara.
4:14
Mekinohara多远?到名古屋要多久?
Mekinohara how men? How many hours to Nagoya?
4:21
这里到那里?是的。五个小时。五个小时,真是大日子。
Here to there? Yeah. Five hours. Five hours, big day.
4:26
你有什么建议给我在日本搭便车吗?
Do you have any advice for me for hitchhiking in Japan?
4:32
我站在哪里最好?这里还是出口旁边?
Where is the best place for me to stand? Here or by the exit?
4:40
你能告诉我哪里是最佳站位吗?祝你好运,我的兄弟。祝你好运。再见,我的兄弟。你试试。祝你好运。
Can you show me where the best place to stand is? Good luck my brother. Good luck. See you my brother. You try. Good luck.
4:47
所以搭便车的规则是这样的,对吧。当你看到另一个搭便车的人时,你当然要友好。
So the hitchhiking code is like this right. When you see another hitchhiker you'll be friendly of course.
4:53
但每个人都是为自己着想。我想打断一下,谈谈心理健康。
But it's every man for himself. I just want to interrupt for a second and talk about mental health.
5:00
你可能会看我的视频,看到一个总是自信、外向、心理坚韧的人。
You might watch my videos and see someone who is always confident, outgoing, mentally solid.
5:05
我甚至看到前几天有个评论说我是地球上最少问题的人。
I even saw a comment the other day that said I was the least problematic person on earth.
5:10
这在某些时候真是离事实远得很,因为
which honestly couldn't be further from the truth at times because
5:14
在幕后,过去几年并没有看起来那么容易。
behind the scenes the last couple of years have
5:17
并不像看起来那么简单
not been as easy as they've looked constantly
5:20
在陌生而有时
being on the road in unfamiliar and sometimes
5:23
相当危险的地方旅行是有代价的
quite risky places it takes a toll
5:26
我开始感到,尤其是在我的人际关系中,
and I started to feel that especially in my relationships and
5:30
以及我整体的心理健康,所以在我考虑与今天的赞助商BetterHelp合作的六周前,我开始在他们的平台上进行治疗,这确实帮助了我。
just my general mental health so about six weeks before I even considered working with today's sponsor BetterHelp, I started doing therapy on their platform and it genuinely helped.
5:41
有一个人可以倾诉,真正倾诉,能够无偏见地倾听,这让我在处理事情的方式上产生了真正的变化。
Having someone to talk to, properly talk to, who listens without judgment, it's made a real difference in the way that I deal with things.
5:50
我学会了在回应之前退一步,尤其是在困难的对话中,那种停顿帮助我选择如何回应,而不是仅仅在当下反应。
I've learned to take a step back before I respond, especially in difficult conversations, and that pause helps me to choose how I respond instead of just reacting in the moment.
6:01
BetterHelp是一个在线平台,可以将你与持证治疗师连接,这样你就可以在世界任何地方远程进行治疗。
BetterHelp is an online platform that connects you with a licensed therapist so that you can do therapy remotely from wherever you are in the world.
6:10
我非常喜欢的一点是,如果不合适,换治疗师是多么容易,这在传统治疗中实际上是非常困难的。
One thing I really like is how easy it is to switch therapists if the fit isn't right, which is actually really difficult to do with traditional therapy.
6:18
它也比许多面对面的选择更实惠,如果你需要,他们还提供经济援助。
It's also more affordable than a lot of in-person options, and they also offer financial aid if you need it.
6:24
抱歉,这是你的船吗?抱歉。我坐在某个家伙的船上。已经...该死。
Sorry, is this your boat? Apologies. I'm sitting on some guy's boat. It's already... Fuck me.
6:31
这已经帮助了我很多。如果你觉得你
It's already helped me a lot. and if you feel like you
6:34
需要有人倾诉,这也可能对你有帮助,所以
need someone to talk to it might help you as well so
6:38
如果你想试试,去betterhelp.com/mike,获得你第一个月10%的折扣,加入数百万正在改善心理健康的人。
if you want to try it go to betterhelp.com forward slash mike okay to get 10% off your first month and join the millions of people taking steps to improve their mental health
6:55
佐藤正在向人们鞠躬,我想我也需要开始向人们鞠躬。
satoshi's bowing at people i think i need to start bowing at people
7:04
来吧!我们走吧!好的!
Come on! Let's go! Okay!
7:08
在我搭便车的时候,永远不要嘲笑我。我的车?你的车?
Don't ever make fun of me when I'm hitchhiking. My car? Your car?
7:14
这是五个人。五个人?啊,啊,没关系。没关系。对不起。谢谢你。
It's a five member. Five member? Ah, ah, that's okay. That's okay. Sorry. Arigato gozaimasu.
7:22
没关系。是的,你想要吗?我有。我没有。我有。我有?是的,是的。我可以得到吗?当然,当然。
That's okay. Yes, you want? I have. I don't have. I have. I have? Yeah, yeah. Can I get it? Yes, of course, of course.
7:29
让我们把分歧放在一边,去和Toshi一起抽烟。谢谢你。祝你好运,兄弟。祝你好运,兄弟。祝你好运。
Let's put our differences aside to Toshi and let's go and have a smoke together. Thank you. Good luck, brother. Good luck, brother. Good luck.
7:35
我会在这里,好吗?御殿场?是的。你去御殿场?是的。
I'll be here, okay? Gotenba? Yes. You go to Gotenba? Yes.
7:43
你能把我放在PA吗?御殿场停车区。停车区?是的。
Could you drop me at PA? Gotenba parking area. Parking area? Yes.
7:49
所以我朋友Yoshi可以带我大约...多少公里?51公里。
So my friend Yoshi here can take me about... How many kilometers? 51 kilometers.
7:56
51公里,绝对很好。这意味着我们只需再走大约一百公里,就能到达我们今晚要露营的海岸,希望能看到富士山的美景。
51 kilometers, which is absolutely excellent. which means we only have to do about another hundred to get down to the coast where we're going to camp tonight on the beach hopefully with some good views of Mount Fuji
8:12
谢谢你,先生。非常感谢。我即将向你介绍日本便利店的奇迹,你基本上可以在这里生活。
thank you sir arigato gozaimasu thank you very much I'm about to introduce you to the wonders of a Japanese convenience store you can basically live out of these
8:26
饭团,寿司卷,寿司,完整的餐点,午餐肉。
onigiri rolls, sushi rolls, sushi, entire meals, spam thing.
8:36
如果你像我一样正在进行健康饮食,你可以获得无限量的蛋白质。
And if you're someone that's going through a health kick like me, you can get an unlimited amount of protein.
8:48
我将向你展示一些除了便利店之外的东西。我的天,我们在哪里?服务区。
I am going to show you something other than a convenience store. I mean, bloody, where are we? Service station.
8:56
明亮的团队。我们必须找到明亮的团队。我们必须找到明亮的团队。
Bright team. We've got to get the bright team. We've got to get the bright team.
9:04
那是富士山。在我的广角镜头相机上看起来真的很远。
That is Mount Fuji. It looks really far away on my wide lens camera.
9:13
但那是富士山。你知道富士山被画过、拍过的次数比世界上任何其他自然物体都要多吗?
But that's Mount Fuji. Did you know Mount Fuji has been painted, photographed, more than any other natural object in the world.
9:37
我能和你一起旅行到你要去的地方吗?
Is there any possibility I could travel with you
9:42
然后我会继续我的旅程?我只是要去购物。哦,购物。好的。
as far as where you're going and then I will continue on my journey? I'm just going to go shopping. Oh, shopping. Okay.
9:50
我们在该死的海岸上经历了一场疯狂的旅程,是不是?
We've got a bloody ride going down the bloody coast, haven't we?
9:54
他会带我们一直到八洲,那是一个靠近牧之原的城镇。
He's going to take us all the way down to Yaizu, which is a town close to Maki no Hara.
10:00
这一切对你来说没有任何意义。因为老实说,对我来说也没有什么意义。
None of this means anything to you. Because honestly, it doesn't really mean anything to me either.
10:08
谢谢你。我们走吧。我们走吧。
Thank you. Let's go. Let's go.
10:14
很高兴见到你,根本。我的名字是迈克尔,我来自英国。
So nice to meet you Nemoto my name is Michael I'm from the UK
10:20
哇,你喜欢英国的什么?你去过那里吗?
Wow what do you love about the UK have you ever been there
10:28
你来自哪里?你是来自八洲还是来自东京?
Where are you from you are from Yaizu or you're from Tokyo
10:39
日本自你年轻以来变化如何?
How has Japan changed since you were younger?
10:41
嗯,有点不同。
Well, it's been a bit different.
10:49
我觉得有点不同。年轻人很容易去城市。
I think it's a bit different. It's easy to go to the young people in the city.
10:56
八洲是一个可以获得很多鱼的地方。
Yaisu is a place where they can get a lot of fish from the time.
11:03
那么这对一些依赖农业和渔业的小城镇和农村地区意味着什么呢?
So what does that mean for some of these smaller towns and farming rural areas that rely on farming and rely on fishing?
11:13
如果年轻人不来接替这些工作,这些城镇会发生什么?
If young people aren't there to take over these jobs, what's going to happen to these towns?
11:17
总的来说,日本的人口在减少,但好的事情依然存在。
In general, Japan has become less than a person, but the good things that are looking at are looking at the good things.
11:27
好的事情越来越多。我认为好的事情会继续存在。
The good things that are looking at are looking at the good things like this are becoming more and more. I think the good things will continue to continue.
11:33
我相信好的事情会继续存在。我认为它会再次出现。
I think the good things will continue. So I think the good things will continue to continue. I think it will come again.
11:43
我相信这一点。我
I believe that. I
11:46
确实希望如此,原因之一是我
do hope so and one of the reasons I'm
11:50
探索这些小城镇是为了了解这种魅力,发现这种魅力,并亲自体验它。
exploring these smaller towns is to learn about this charm and discover this charm and see it for myself.
12:00
我认为这是一件美好的事情。我认为日本有很多好地方。
I think it's a wonderful thing. I think there are many good places in Japan.
12:09
我想这样生活。
I want to live like this.
12:14
我的工作是从晚上11点开始,我还有时间。
My job is from 11pm at night I have time still
12:22
我从未去过佐贺乡村,所以我想一起去。
I've never been to Sagara to the country So I'll go together together
12:31
这样好吗?好的,好的,我们一起去吧,佐贺,再见。
Is it good? Ok ok let's do it let's go together Sagara bye bye Ok ok ok
12:37
我绝对想买点东西给你。
I would absolutely love to buy
12:40
作为感谢,我想请你吃点东西,喝点东西,可以吗?不,不,不,请,我坚持。
you something to eat and buy you something to drink as a way of saying thank you is that okay no no no no please please I insist I insist okay
12:53
没有塔米尼来切割好的一面,基莫奇拉卡莫拉埃马斯,或者是气体,或者是必须是一个间隙,或者是一个人。
no tamini to cut the good side kimo chila kya mora emas or a gas or a must are a gap or a man
13:16
我们终于到了该死的海滩,是不是?野本在工厂上班,或者说他在做一份工作。
We've only gone and bloody made it to the bloody beach, haven't we? Nomoto is doing a shift in a factory or like he's doing a job.
13:24
这不是在工厂。他在城里工作,那里距离这里有45分钟的路程。他一路开车把我送到这里。
It's not in a factory. He's doing a job in the town that's 45 minutes back. And he drove me all the way down here just to drop me off.
13:31
他说,我以前从未来过这里。所以我想来这里把你送下,这真是太好了。
He said, I've never been here before. So I'd like to come and drop you off here, which is just lovely.
13:36
我只是想在这个海滩上找个地方睡觉。我想我会试着找...我带了我的帐篷。
Just going to try and find somewhere to sleep on this beach. I think I'm just gonna try and find... I've got my tent with me.
13:43
我打算就在这个海滩的树线附近露营。好吧。好吧。
I'm gonna just camp somewhere along this beach on the tree line. Okay. Okay.
13:50
那么,我可以拍这个吗?野本,我们一起拍张照片。你和我。你和我。一、二、三。茄子。
So, can I get this? Nomoto, let's take a photo together. Me and you. Me and you. One, two, three. Cheese.
13:59
耶。谢谢你,我的朋友。谢谢。谢谢,我的妈妈。谢谢。谢谢。谢谢。然后...
Yay. Thank you, my friend. Arigato. Thank you, my mom. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. and then...
14:06
然后...然后...然后...这是什么?
and then... and then... and then... What's this?
14:13
有点冷,所以... 暖和!谢谢!谢谢!再见!
It's a little cold so... Warm! Thank you! Thank you! Bye!
14:20
伙计,这人真是太棒了!
Mate, how just awesome is that man?
14:23
我有点担心,因为我们大约在下午5点到达他今晚工作的地方——八洲,我想,如果我现在出发,赶上150路。
I was getting a bit worried because we were getting to Yaizu which is the town that he was working at tonight about 5pm and I was like right if I get out now jump on the 150 route.
14:35
如果我在一个小时内搭到车,那我可能七点就能到这里。
If I get a ride within an hour, then I might be here at seven o'clock.
14:39
我心想,哦,然后他说,听着,我从来没去过那里。为什么我不带你去那里呢?我们就在海滩上。
And I'm like, oh, and then he just goes, look, I've never been there before. Why don't I take you down there? We're on the bloody beach.
14:48
如果我的计算没错,明天早上,我们应该能看到富士山。
If my calculations are correct, tomorrow morning, we should see Mount Fuji there.
14:55
我们应该能看到,但可能看不到。让我们看看我们走过的地方。
We should, but we probably won't. Let's have a look where we've come.
15:01
富士山,东京在这边。我们从这里下来,绕过富士山,那是我们停下来的地方。
Fuji, Tokyo up this way. We've come down here, we came around Mount Fuji, that's where we stopped.
15:07
然后我们从这里下来。做到了,做到了,做到了。
And then we came down here. Did it did did did.
15:12
这是他工作的地方,野本也许在那里工作。
This is where he's, where Nomoto is working. Maybe he's working there.
15:16
我想他在这附近工作,他把我们一路开到这里。好吧,我其实有两个选择。
I think he's working around here and he drive us all the way down here. Well, I've got two options really.
15:21
营地在那边,那种荒野、灌木丛、沙滩的地方。
It's camp over there in that kind of wildy, brushy, bushy, sandy area.
15:29
或者在停车场旁边的营地。
or camp over here on the side of the car park
15:35
那里有公共厕所、水源和一些遮蔽物。
where there's a public toilet and a water thing and some shelter
15:42
好吧,我决定不在公共停车场过夜,所以我们要
right I've decided not to sleep in a public car park so we're going to
15:49
我们要在这里找个地方睡觉,我觉得这里看不见任何东西。
we're going to sleep here somewhere ow I reckon here you can't, I mean you can't see shit can you
15:56
那边有个7-11,路在那边,沙滩在那边,完美,树稍微遮挡了一下。
there's a 7-eleven over there roads there, beaches there, perfect covered a little bit by the trees.
16:03
这就像户外男孩。你见过户外男孩吗?
This is exactly like outdoor boys. Have you seen outdoor boys?
16:08
这就像户外男孩。我正在试着把这些钉子钉进去,地面是沙子。
This is exactly like outdoor boys. I'm trying to put these pegs in and the floor the floor is sand.
16:20
我的手电筒快没电了,我要给我的移动电源充电,我把东西放在这里,我们要去找点吃的。
My torch is running out of battery I'm gonna put on charge of my power bank I'm gonna tuck I've got my stuff in here and we're gonna go and find something to eat.
16:29
我们要去7-11找点东西吃。或者其他地方。我也想去喝点东西。好了!
We're gonna go and hunt something from 7-Eleven. Or anywhere. I wouldn't mind going for a drink somewhere. Voila!
16:39
结束了。我们要看看周三晚上7点在一个小日本海滨小镇发生了什么?
Dunzos. Shall we see what's going on in a tiny Japanese coastal town at 7pm on a Wednesday?
16:49
为了龙舌兰酒!可能没什么。这看起来像是一家餐厅。
For tequila! Probably not a lot. This looks like a restaurant.
16:57
他们卖啤酒,我们
and they sell beer we've
17:02
实际上找到了一家卖啤酒的餐厅,柜台有个年轻女孩。
actually found a restaurant that sells beer and there's a young woman at the counter
17:09
她的英语说得很好,这很好,因为整个菜单都是日文。我就要你推荐的任何肉。
who speaks perfect English which is good because the entire menu is in Japanese I'll just take whatever meat you recommend
17:18
好的,有什么推荐的?再来一份,我自己烤,谢谢,非常感谢。你想要泡菜吗?
okay anything you recommend yeah just for another one person and I'll grill it myself thank you, thank you so much Do you want any kimchi or amu?
17:27
我想要一些泡菜。泡菜?对,来点泡菜。还有一些米饭。
I'll take some kimchi. Kimchi? Yeah, some kimchi. And some rice.
17:33
这是我第一次拍日本的视频。
It's my first Japanese Japan video ever.
17:39
而第一餐将是韩国烧烤。
And the first meal is going to be Korean barbecue.
17:52
肉太多了。哎。
So much meat. Ow
18:06
好的,太好了。谢谢你的帮助和你出色的英语能力。
Okay, cool. Listen, thank you for your help and your excellent English skills. Okay.
18:11
祝你生活顺利,你会在生活中走得很远,我知道你会的。
Good luck in life You're gonna go very very far in life. I know you are
18:24
大家好!嗨!很高兴见到你,女士。
Hi everybody! Hi! Nice to meet you madam
18:30
我会坐在这里,整晚喝十瓶啤酒。谢谢你,先生,再见。
And I'm gonna sit here and I'm gonna drink ten haiburu the entire night Thank you sir, goodbye
18:36
好的,太棒了,非常感谢。看看他,他走进酒吧,像是年轻人!迈克尔!
Okay, excellent, thank you so much Look at that, he walked into the bar, he's like Young people! Michael!
18:44
迈克尔!迈克尔,很高兴见到你。很高兴见到你,干杯!
Michael! Michael, nice to meet you Nice to meet you Cheers!
18:52
给我一分钟,让我拿到我的饮料,我会和你们干杯。英语干杯。英语干杯。是的,我们要做……
Give me one minute, let me get my drink and I will cheers you guys. English Kanpai. English Kanpai. Yes, we're gonna do...
18:59
日本干杯。日本干杯,英语干杯。干杯。干杯,我的朋友们。非常感谢。干杯。
Japanese Kanpai. Japanese Kanpai, English cheers. Kanpai. Kanpai, my friends. Thank you so much. Kanpai.
19:06
干杯。干杯,干杯,干杯。好茶。我在海滩上睡觉。
Kanpai. Kanpai, Kanpai, Kanpai. Great tea. I'm sleeping on the beach.
19:12
阳光海滩。嗯?美佳,对吧?美佳。如果你来日本,必须来佐贺的黑酒吧。
Sun beach. Huh? Mika, right? Mika. If you come to Japan, you've got to come to Bar Kuro in Sagara.
19:18
你得搭个帐篷在海滩上睡觉,然后来见我的朋友美佳。
You've got to get a tent sleep on the beach and then come and see my friend Mika here.
19:22
因为她是最美的调酒师,日本最美的调酒师,她调的威士忌最好。
Because she is the most beautiful bartender Beautiful bartender in Japan And she serves the best whiskeys
19:31
谢谢你,美佳,感谢你,巴库爷爷,123百万多少钱?什么?什么?
Thank you Mika, Oregatou gozaimasu Thank you Grandpa Bakua How much is 123 million? What? What?
19:40
一百万?是的,120万,北朝鲜,阿富汗,等等,1240百万?
A million? Yeah 1.2 million North Korea, Afghanistan Wait, wait, 1240 million?
19:47
哇,我也有一个世界首秀。等等,我也有一个世界首秀!
Wow I also have a debut for the world. Wait, I also have a debut for the world!
20:20
我来到这个小小的日本城镇,以为这里是农民和渔民的地方。
I came to this tiny Japanese town expecting it to be for farmers and fishermen.
20:33
谢谢你。还有一个给铃木的,好的?是的,是的,是的,是的。
Thank you. And one for Suzuki from me, okay? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
20:39
所以我们有猎豹,我们有杰克丹尼尔,我们有拉弗罗伊。
So we got Cheetah, we got Jack Daniels, and we got Lafroi.
20:48
铃木给我来一杯拉弗罗伊格
Suzuki get a LaFroig on me
21:03
我觉得她可能是最
I think she might be the most
21:06
美丽的日本女人 谢谢你 不客气 铃木
beautiful Japanese woman in the world Thank you You're so welcome Suzuki
21:13
我觉得LaFroix不应该和苏打水一起喝。
I don't think LaFroix was meant to be drank with soda
21:18
他从这里到大阪。
He chaggoo From here to Osaka
21:24
从大阪到福冈,大家。
Osaka to Fukuoka Everyone
21:33
都想来艺术馆,了解日本文化,对吧?
wants to come to the art To see Japanese culture Right?
21:39
哈利·波特世界 I
Harry Potter world I
21:45
我在洗手间,铃木等我出来,这样他就可以在回家前和我说再见。
was in the bathroom and Suzuki waited for me to come out so that he could say goodbye to me before he went home.
21:58
她看起来真酷。非常感谢你。谢谢。
She looks so cool. Thank you so much. Thank you.
22:04
你看起来也很酷。她看起来真酷。你看起来真酷。哦。
You look so cool as well. She looks so cool. You look so cool. Oh.
22:12
你喝卡尔多。卡尔多。四杯龙舌兰。干杯。
You take kardo. Kardo. Four tequila. Cheers.
22:20
干杯。干杯。再来一瓶酒,然后我就去睡觉,好吗,再来一瓶。
Cheers. Cheers. one more high bottle and then I go to bed okay one more
22:31
再见,大家,再见,再见,大家,再见,谢谢,谢谢,感谢大家,再见。
bye everyone bye bye bye everybody bye bye thank you thank you thanks everyone see you bye bye
22:43
再见,再见。
bye bye Bye.
22:48
我很好
I Good
23:08
有好消息和坏消息。好消息是我睡得
news and bad news The good news is I slept
23:15
出乎意料的很好,但坏消息是
surprisingly really well but the bad news is the
23:19
我的帐篷下半部分
bottom half of my tent
23:22
完全湿透了,因为
is completely soaking wet because
23:28
我晚上把门开着,结果下雨了。
I left the door open during the night and it rained
23:31
下了很多,我不是在开玩笑,我不是在开玩笑。
a lot I'm not joking I'm not joking
23:35
我现在没有一件
I do not anymore own a single
23:40
衣服是完全干的,我怎么能这样上陌生人的车,我做不到,我在日本做不到。
piece of clothing that is not completely soaking wet how am I gonna get in a stranger's car like this I can't do it I can't do that in Japan
23:56
你好,我是
Konnichiwa I've
23:59
肯定肯定肯定肯定吃过
definitely definitely definitely definitely eaten
24:03
最糟糕地方的早餐,伙计,看看这个。
breakfast at worst places man have a look
24:06
在这时,我正坐在海滩上
at this I'm just sat on a beach in
24:10
日本的海滩上吃早餐,看着富士山,所以
Japan eating breakfast looking at Mount Fuji so
24:13
无论如何,我基本上得等一会儿,让一些衣服
anyway I've got to wait basically wait for a little bit for some clothes to
24:16
干,然后有一个投币洗衣店
dry and then there's a coin laundry place
24:19
在路上,我想我可以把我的包
up the road I figured I could just chuck my bag
24:22
和里面的所有东西扔进去,然后有一个烘干机,然后我们要回到路上,我们要去这些茶园,这个地区以其茶而闻名。
and everything in there and then there's like a dryer thing and then we're going to get back on the road we're going to go to these tea plantations a tea plant this this area is famous for its tea
24:31
茶园有一个我想告诉你的非常有趣的故事。
plantations there's a very interesting story I want to tell you up at the tea plantations
24:36
然后我们将前往一个非常特别的城市,就在
and then we're going to head to a really special city just up
24:40
海岸上。
the coast
24:40
湿的我
wet I'm
24:56
抱歉,但这可能是我见过的最美的风景之一
sorry but that might be one of the best views I've ever seen
25:15
哦不,这不行,我感觉不好,我想那个男人只是去找我一些硬币,而我刚在口袋里找到了很多,对了,哪个是烘干机
oh no this isn't working I feel bad I think that man's just gone off to find me some coins and I just found loads in my pocket right which one's the dryer
25:41
滨松 如果你来日本,如果你短时间内来日本,就轻装旅行。
Hamamatsu If you come to Japan, if you're coming to Japan for a short period of time, just travel lightly.
25:53
这些投币洗衣店到处都是。如果你来得久一点,带一个大包。
These coin laundries are everywhere. If you come for a longer time, bring a bigger bag.
25:57
我仍然没有找到适合我的完美背包,要是有人正在做一个就好了。
I still haven't found the perfect backpack for me if only someone was working on one.
26:05
要是有人正在做一个就好了。
If only someone was working on one.
26:18
你知道我怎么能到达绿码头吗?好的,好的。你可以带我去格林码头吗?
Do you know how I can reach Green Pier? Okay, okay. You can take me to Grim Pier?
26:25
可以吗?耶!这个可爱的男人正准备去购物,我问他能不能带我去格林码头,他答应了。
Is it okay? Yay! Well this lovely man was about to do his shopping and I asked him for a ride to Grim Pier and he's giving me one.
26:34
我很抱歉把你从购物中拉走。非常感谢你的搭车。给你,给你。茶!
I'm so sorry I took you away from doing your shopping. Thank you so much for the ride. Here you go, here you go. Tea!
26:48
绿茶!绿茶!走!非常感谢你。谢谢你。
Green tea! Green tea! Go! Thank you so much. Arigato gozaimasu.
27:22
武士在保护国家。
Samurai were protecting the nation.
27:25
武士存在的每一个方面都是为了保护和为日本而战。
Every fabric of the samurai's existence was for protection and fighting for Japan.
27:32
然后日本在1860年代现代化。幕府倒台。天皇复位。
And then Japan modernized in the 1860s. The shogun fell. The emperor was restored.
27:38
所以武士们一夜之间失去了他们的目的。
So the samurai lost their purpose overnight.
27:43
他们来到这里,决定了一件几乎与武士所代表的完全相悖的事情。
They came here and they decided something that's almost comically at odds at what the samurai stand for.
27:50
那就是成为农民
and that's to become farmers
27:54
而不仅仅是成为普通的农民,而是
and not to just to become any old farmers but
27:57
成为茶农,现在问题是这些
to become tea farmers now the problem was these
28:00
武士为你而战
samurai that for for for you know
28:03
几代人只知道战争
generations knew nothing but war none
28:06
他们中没有人会耕作,只有他们的领袖
of them knew how to farm but their leader
28:10
聚集所有解散的武士,清理土地,他们开始种植,但多年都失败了,水源不好。
gathered all the disbanded samurai cleared the land and they started planting and they failed at it for years and years and years The water supply wasn't good.
28:22
高原环境相当恶劣。但最终他们成功了。
The plateau was pretty harsh. But eventually they succeeded.
28:27
今天这个高原生产了日本40%的绿茶。
And today this plateau produces 40% of all the green tea in Japan.
28:35
这是日本最高的绿茶生产地。曾经被培养成战士的男人们来到这里开始种植。
It's the highest producer of green tea in the country. Men who were raised to fight came here and started planting instead.
28:45
他们建造了这个。
And they built this. And
28:51
我认为这个故事的悲惨道德是,当世界改变时,你必须与之改变。
I think the kind of bleak moral of this story is when the world changes, you've got to change with it.
29:00
否则你可能会消失。我们去买些绿茶吗?我们的绿茶已经搞定了。
Otherwise you might disappear. Should we go and buy some green tea? We've got our green tea secured.
29:06
在我们前往一个非常有趣的日本城市之前,还有一件事要做。
There's one more thing left to do before we head to a very, very interesting Japanese city.
29:17
我是一名茶农。我是日本武士茶农的后代。
I'm a tea farmer. I'm the descendant of a Japanese samurai tea farmer
29:37
我正在尝试去滨松,可以吗?
I'm trying to go to Hamamatsu Yes, is that okay?
29:44
这里有个家伙要把我送到换乘站。
There's a chap here that's gonna drop me to the interchange.
29:51
所以你是茶厂的送货司机?
So you're a delivery driver for the tea factory?
30:02
好的,你拥有这家工厂。你知道茶最初是如何在这里种植的吗?是什么?
Okay, oh you own the factory. Do you know the story of how the tea originally was planted here? What is it?
30:38
所以,
So,
30:49
这是否意味着你可能是你朋友的后代?
does that mean it's possible that you are a descendant of one of your friends?
31:03
这是否意味着你可能是其中一位原始武士茶农的后代?
So does that mean it's possible that you are a descendant of one of the original Samurai tea farmers?
31:21
再见,武士的后代。
Goodbye, descendant of Samurai's
31:40
对,我们在那边运气不好,所以我想我们会继续走,我觉得在那个交叉口人太多,大家都朝不同的方向走。
Right we aren't having much luck over there so we're gonna keep walking I think being at that interchange it was just too many people going in all different directions
31:54
啊,这真是个噩梦,这行不通,因为首先没有地方可以去。
Ah this is such a nightmare this isn't this isn't working because first of all there's nowhere to
31:59
除了红灯,我觉得在日本不是说,
other than the red light and I feel like in Japan it's not like oh
32:02
我就让一个陌生人上我的车,而是你必须先通过在服务区和他们交谈来让他们放松,比如说,嘿,你好吗,我想去这里,我想在太阳下山之前给你展示这个城镇的一些有趣的东西,时间大约还有两个小时。
I'll just let a stranger into my car it's like you have to kind of warm them up first by talking to them at the service area and hey how you doing I'm trying to get here I want to show you some cool shit in this town before the sun goes down which is in about two hours.
32:14
滨松?滨松?滨松?滨松?我们会在你的下午和你热身。
Hamamatsu? Hamamatsu? Hamamatsu? Hamamatsu? We're warm up to you in your afternoon.
32:18
我知道了,好,谢谢你。
I know okay arigato gozaimasu.
32:23
哦,我的天,这两个可爱的巴西人刚停下来说,嘿,你想去哪里,谢谢你们。
Oh my goodness these two lovely brazilians have just stopped
32:26
然后说嘿,你想去哪里,非常感谢你
and said hey where do you want to go thank you so much
32:29
谢谢你,你住在滨松市和风华市,对吧,好吧,等等,你们为什么住在日本
thank you you living in hamamatsu makinohara what right okay hang on why are you guys living in japan
32:40
哇,他们在这里住了多久了,你的家人是最初迁回日本的后裔吗
wow how long have they lived here for so were your family part of like the original descendants that that moved back to japan
32:55
这就是我去滨松的原因,我去那儿探险。
that's why I'm going to Hamamatsu I'm going there to explore
32:58
巴西文化,我无法
the Brazilian culture I cannot
33:03
相信我被这些人接走了,这是我最幸运的事情
believe I've been picked up by these guys it's the luckiest thing I've
33:06
被两个住在某处的巴西人接走了
been picked up by two Brazilians who are living in some
33:09
日本小镇的巴西人接走了,我去的原因是
small town in Japan the reason I'm going to
33:13
滨松,我本不打算告诉你我去的原因是探索
Hamamatsu I wasn't going to tell you that the reason I'm going is to explore
33:16
巴西文化,滨松是日本巴西人最多的地方,我原本打算和你一起探索,而我刚好被两个巴西人接走了。
the Brazilian culture Hamamatsu has the highest number of Brazilians living there in all of Japan which I was planning on exploring with you and I've randomly just been picked up by two Brazilians.
33:28
这有多疯狂?你们是这里出生的还是在巴西出生的?巴西。
How mad is that? So do you guys, were you born here or were you born in Brazil? Brazil.
33:35
你个人在这里住了多久?27年,对吗?15年。
And how long have you personally lived here? 27 years, correct? 15 years.
33:43
你们家为什么搬回日本?因为我的祖父母已经在这里了。
Why did your family move back to Japan? Because my grandparents were already here.
33:50
你觉得自己更像日本人还是巴西人?你的家人更像日本人还是巴西人?
Would you say you feel more Japanese or Brazilian? Does your family feel more Japanese or more Brazilian?
33:58
你会说日语吗?一点点。你觉得日本和巴西之间最大的区别是什么?
Do you speak Japanese? A little bit. What do you think are the biggest differences between Japan and Brazil?
34:07
你最想念家里的什么?我觉得缺少食物和聚会。是的,我希望。
What do you miss the most about home? I feel the lack of food and the parties. Yeah, I was hoping.
34:14
我脑海中有这样的画面,也许我到滨松时会有一个大型狂欢节,但我觉得情况不会是这样。
I kind of had this picture in my head that maybe I would get to Hamamatsu and there would just be like one big carnival going on, but I don't think that's going to be the case.
34:27
也许巴西人穿着比基尼,大家都在喝卡皮里尼亚。
Maybe Brazilians in bikinis and everyone drinking capridas.
34:31
日本人在去巴西时被视为,巴西人把他们看作日本人。
The Japanese when they went to Brazil, they were seen as, the Brazilians looked at them as Japanese.
34:40
然后当这些日本巴西人回到日本时,日本人把他们视为巴西人。这有道理吗?
And then when those same Japanese Brazilians came back to Japan, the Japanese saw them as Brazilians. Does that make sense?
35:01
葡萄牙语适应巴西,日语适应日本,但最后我们不知道。
Portuguese to fit in Brazil and Hongo to fit in Japan, but in the end we don't know.
35:31
然后有一张卡,他们只是问你要去哪里
and there's a card they just go where are you going
35:34
我们是巴西人,阿劳霍
we're brazilians araujo
35:39
超市和烧烤店,烧烤店
supermarket and churrascaria churrascaria
35:44
就像巴西牛排馆一样,这有多酷
is like a brazilian steakhouse how
35:47
这太酷了
cool is this so
35:50
正如我所说,大约100年前,日本把他们贫穷的农村工人送到巴西的地方去工作,种咖啡
as i was saying around about 100 years ago japan sent their poor rural workers to brazilable places to go and work in the coffee
35:59
那里的种植园对他们来说真的很艰难,他们不会说
plantations out there and it was really tough for them they didn't speak
36:02
一句日语,但他们建立了小型的日本社区
a lick of Japanese but they built little Japanese communities
36:06
他们有孩子,他们有孙子,那些孩子和
and they had kids and they had grandkids and those kids and
36:09
那些家庭实际上长大了,最终成为
those families actually grew up eventually becoming
36:13
文化上是巴西人,但在血统上是日本人
culturally Brazilian yet ethnically Japanese
36:17
现在快进到80年后的1980年代,日本经济繁荣,他们需要工厂工人,但他们没有,他们有非常严格的移民规则,所以他们就这样
now fast forward 80 years to the 1980s Japan's economy boomed and they needed factory workers but they weren't they had a really strict immigration rule so they were like right
36:29
我们就把所有那些送到巴西的日本人
we'll just you know all of those Japanese people that we sent to Brazil
36:33
一百年前的家庭带回来,然后我们会给他们在本田和雅马哈的工作,这些
a hundred years ago let's get their families
36:36
然后我们会给他们在本田和雅马哈的工作,这些工作是
back and then we'll give them jobs in Honda and Yamaha which are
36:39
都在滨松,成千上万的巴西人
all here in Hamamatsu tens and tens of thousands of Brazilians Brazilians
36:44
现在他们被记住了,因为他们在巴西待了整整一百年
now they are remember because they've been in Brazil for a hundred
36:47
所有人都回到日本工作,现在人们没有意识到的是,他们会想,等一下,这些我们一百年前派去的日本人
years all came back into Japan to work now the thing that people didn't realize they were like oh hang on a minute these Japanese people that we sent over a hundred years
36:56
现在已经完全变成了100%
ago have now become properly and 100%
36:59
他们确实是100%巴西人,所以
Brazilian they may be ethnically Brazilian but
37:02
他们确实是100%抱歉,他们可能是日本裔,但
they are properly 100 sorry they might be ethnically Japanese but
37:05
他们确实是100%巴西人,所以
they are properly 100% Brazilian so
37:09
他们回到了日本,家庭回到了日本,然后在这里建立了社区,接着生了孩子,现在可能开始有孙子孙女了
they came back to Japan the families came back to Japan and then set up communities here in Japan and then had kids and then are starting now probably to have grandkids
37:22
你在想英语吗
are you thinking english
37:25
有一点好,当然可以,和
a little bit okay sure and
37:28
我在这里讲一个关于巴西人的故事
i'm making a story about the brazilians here in
37:31
在日本,因为我觉得这真的很有趣,你好吗
japan because i think it's really interesting how are
37:34
女士,多少钱,你叫什么名字,我叫安娜,安娜,我是100%巴西人,100%巴西人,好吧,那你的家人呢,你没有任何日本家人吗?
you madam how much what's your name my name is anna anna i'm 100 brazilian 100 brazilian okay so your family don't you don't have any Japanese family?
37:45
没有,这里没有。好吧。你在这里多久了?差不多26年。
No, here no. Okay. So how long have you been here? Almost 26 years.
37:51
26年你在日本。哇。
26 years you've been here in Japan. Wow.
37:54
在这家店你会找到所有巴西产品。巴西酒。
And in this shop you'll find all Brazilian products. Brazilian alcohol.
38:03
播放巴西音乐。女士,我想尝试一些著名的巴西小吃。你能推荐吗?
Brazilian music playing. Madam, I would love to try some famous Brazilian snacks. Can you recommend?
38:11
哦,这些好吃吗?酷。
Oh these are good are they? Cool.
38:19
好的,我要这个。我爱培根。不,我爱培根。哦,也许我会选择烧烤味。
Okay I'm gonna take this one. I love bacon. No I love bacon. Oh maybe I'll get the barbecue flavor.
38:25
先生,您是巴西人吗?是的,他是您的主人。您是主人吗?
Sir you are Brazilian? Yes, he is your owner. You are the owner?
38:31
好的,我可以问一下您家是日本人吗?不,我是佩尔南布科人。好的,不。
Okay and can I ask is your family Japanese? No, I'm Pernambucano. Okay, no.
38:38
100% 巴西人。您为什么来这里?
100% Brazilian. And why did you come here?
38:43
他娶了一个日本妻子。娶了一个日本妻子,是的。看吧,一个日本妻子。酷,兄弟。
He married with a Japanese wife. Married with a Japanese wife, yeah. There you go, a Japanese wife. Cool, man.
38:51
您好吗,先生?很好。
How are you, sir? Good.
38:57
您来自哪里,兄弟?我来自巴西。您来自巴西?是的。酷。那么,您是巴西人吗?对吗?
Where are you from, brother? I'm from Brazil. You're from Brazil? Yeah. Cool. So, you are Brazilian? right?
39:04
但是您家是日本人吗?是的,我父亲,您父亲是日本人。
But is your family Japanese? Yeah, my father, your father is Japanese.
39:13
您的父亲是日本人。哇。那么您是在巴西出生还是在日本出生?我是在巴西出生的。
Your father is Japanese. Wow. So were you born in Brazil or in Japan? I'm Brazilian.
39:20
您是在巴西出生的。您是说我是巴西人还是我是日本人?我是巴西人。您是巴西人吗?
You were born in Brazil. Do you say I am Brazilian or I am Japanese? I'm Brazilian. You're Brazilian?
39:27
我爱巴西。我在日本待了15年。
I love Brazil. I come in Japan 15.
39:35
是的,15岁?是的,但我记得我在巴西的童年时光。
Yeah, 15 years old? Yeah, but I remember my children's time in Brazil.
39:43
您对巴西有什么记忆?我的朋友,我的学校,我的家人。
What do you remember about Brazil? My friends, my school, my family.
39:49
我在巴西有家人。您为什么留在日本?为什么不回巴西?
I have a family in Brazil. Why do you stay in Japan? Why not go back to Brazil?
39:57
我在日本有工作。我需要我的公司。
I have a job in Japan. I need my company.
40:06
您的公司在日本。我在日本有一家公司。哇。我做这个印刷。是的,是的,是的。
Your company is here in Japan. I have a company in Japan. Wow. I make this print. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
40:14
谢谢您,先生。谢谢。出去,我做一个标志。哦,您做标志?招牌。好的。
Thank you, sir. Thank you. Out, I make a sign. Oh, you make signs? Sign board. Okay.
40:23
所以您现在的生活在日本。您的工作在日本,但您的血液是巴西的。我的兄弟是巴西的。是的。
So your life now is Japan. Your work is Japan, but your blood is Brazil. My brother is Brazil. Yeah.
40:30
兄弟,那太酷了。您叫什么名字,先生?费利佩。费利佩。迈克尔。迈克尔。迈克尔。很高兴见到您。很高兴见到您。
Brother, that's so cool. What's your name, sir? Felipe. Felipe. Michael. Michael. Michael. So nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
40:38
葡萄牙语,干杯。干杯。健康。健康。健康。健康。谢谢您,迈克尔。在日本干杯,不说。
Portuguese, Chin Chin. Chin Chin. Saúde. Saúde. Saúde. Saúde. Thank you, Michael. Chin Chin in Japan, no say.
40:45
好的。好的,我总是说,我总是说。真的很好,我的兄弟。谢谢。谢谢。谢谢您,先生。
Okay. Okay, I always say, I always say. Really good, my brother. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, sir.
40:52
您也是来自巴西吗?巴西人。来自巴西人。
You are also from Brazil? Brazilian. from brazilian
40:55
也谢谢您,先生,呃,感谢哦。
as well thank you sir uh obrigado oh
40:58
我的天,谢谢您,是的,非常感谢,在日本两个月,仅仅在日本两个月。哇,您喜欢日本吗?您能问一下您喜欢吗?
my god thank you yes thank you very much two months in japan just two months in japan wow do you like japan can you ask if you like
41:10
好的,好的,是的,是的,谢谢。没关系,这就是您需要的,这就是您需要的。
good good so yes yes thank you that's okay that's all you need that's all you need
41:20
谢谢你,先生,谢谢你在日本吗?
Thank you sir, thank you In Japan?
41:24
是的,两个小时,两个小时,你家?我家,两小时,你开车来这里吗?
Yeah Two hours Two hours Your house? My house It's two hours You drove here?
41:31
我随时都可以来,哇,这家伙从他家一路过来,我喜欢这食物,所以你……
I come anytime Wow, this guy comes all the way from his house I like this food So you...
41:39
啊,谢谢你,先生,非常感谢,这食物,让我想起我的文化。
Ah, thank you sir, thank you very much This food, remember my culture
41:44
来自巴西,米纳斯吉拉斯,这食物让你想起你的国家。
From Brazil, Minas Gerais This food makes you remember your country.
41:51
巴西米饭,巴西米饭,是的。这是黑豆,黑豆,太好吃了,费乔阿达。
Brazilian rice. Brazilian rice. Yeah. This is black beans. Black beans, lovely. Feijoada.
41:58
哦,费乔阿达,好的,酷,我知道这个。你们卖,卖卡皮里尼亚吗?哦,是的!
Oh, feijoada. Okay, cool, I know that. Do you sell, do you sell caprinha? Oh, yeah!
42:06
我想尝试卡皮里尼亚,我想在日本尝试巴西的卡皮里尼亚。
I want to try caprinha. I want to try Brazilian, I want to try Brazilian caprinha in Japan.
42:12
所以这里,我们有一些巴西黑豆。菲利普,名字是什么?你是谁?费乔阿达。费乔阿达。
So here, we've got some Brazilian black beans. Philip, what's the name? Who are you? Feijoada. Feijoada.
42:19
我们这里有一些巴西费乔阿达,真是不可思议。
We've got some Brazilian feijoada here. And it's absolutely unbelievable.
42:26
我通常不喜欢豆子,但这些豆子真的很好。
I'm not usually a fan of beans. But these are seriously good beans.
42:32
这些人曾经来来回回,你知道,他们100年前离开了日本。
These people who had been pulled back and forth, you know, they left Japan 100 years ago.
42:39
并且必须完全融入巴西社会。
And had to fully integrate with society in Brazil.
42:43
然后三代人后,他们被要求回来工厂工作。像我朋友菲利普在这里,他已经在这里……
And then three generations down the line, they were asked back to come and work in the factory. And then like my friend Philip here, who's been here for...
42:51
菲利普,在日本多少年?对吗?是的,22年,22年。
Philip, how many years in Japan? Right? Yeah. 22 years. 22 years.
42:57
菲利普在日本待了22年。所以他完全融入了日本社会,但他仍然……
Philip's been in Japan for 22 years. So again, he's fully integrated in the Japanese society. Yet, he's still...
43:05
他说,我的血是巴西的。我知道。我特意来到这家餐馆吃这些豆子。
He said, my blood is Brazilian. I will know. I come all the way to this restaurant to eat these beans.
43:11
因为当我吃它们时,我想起我的巴西遗产。我觉得这很美。
Because when I eat them, I remember my Brazilian heritage. And I think that's beautiful.
43:17
我要在上面放一些巴西香料。到目前为止,在这个视频中,我们吃了韩国烧烤,
I'm gonna put some of this Brazilian spices on top. So far in this video, we've eaten Korean barbecue,
43:28
我们吃了便利店食物,现在我们在吃巴西食物。谢谢你,安娜。巴西受欢迎的饮料酒。
we've eaten convenience store food, and now we're eating Brazilian food. Thank you, Anna. Brazilian popular drink alcohol.
43:35
谢谢你在日本给我美味的巴西卡皮里尼亚。太棒了。
Thank you for my delicious Brazilian caiprina here in Japan. Wonderful.
43:40
现在我的朋友们,这就是我们今晚要喝的非常非常有文化的饮料。
Now this, my friends, is our very very cultural drink we're having tonight
43:50
所以
so
43:54
什么
what
44:01
在日本有一个美妙的故事,这些巴西人,这些在日本生活了20年的精彩巴西人,但仍然
a wonderful story here in Japan these Brazilians these wonderful content Brazilians who have been living here in Japan for 20 years but still
44:10
紧紧抓住他们的文化,他们很像我们的
hold on to cling on to that culture they're a lot like our
44:13
武士,我们的茶武士,
samurai our tea samurai both the
44:17
武士和巴西日本人都
samurai and the brazilian japanese both
44:20
不得不适应巨大的变化,他们不得不改变自己的身份,他们不得不改变他们是谁,因为他们周围的世界发生了变化,我认为这
had to adapt to big changes they had to change their identity they had to kind of change who they were because the world around them changed and i think that's
44:31
是一个疯狂的巧合,你知道武士不得不放下他们的剑,他们不得不成为茶农
a crazy coincidence you know the samurai had to put down their swords they had to become tea farmers
44:40
因为世界在变化,日本人
because the world was changing the japanese
44:43
不得不去巴西生活,因为他们
had to go and live in brazil because they
44:46
不得不工作,他们不得不改变,他们不得不改变他们是谁,
had to work and they had to change they had to change who they were and
44:50
像菲利普这样的人,他的父亲是
people like philip whose father was
44:53
日本人,然后变成了巴西人,然后不得不回来,我
japanese and then became brazilian and then had to come back i'm
44:58
很高兴他仍然坚持这一点,无论如何
so glad that he's that he still holds on to that anyway
45:01
在视频开始时,我问当你走出旅游路线会发生什么,我认为我们已经破解了这个谜题,我认为我们已经打开了
at the beginning of the video i asked what happens when you go outside of the tourist trail and i think that we've cracked that lid i think we've opened up
45:08
那个封印,我们在日本还有更多的时间,加入我下一次的旅行,我们将进一步探索这个美丽的国家,我们将看看会发生什么,再见,菲利普
that seal we've still got some more time in japan join me on the next one we'll be traveling even further down this uh down this wonderful country and we'll see what happens goodbye philip
45:20
谢谢你,我的兄弟,很高兴见到你,我的兄弟,抱歉
thank you my brother good see you my brother sorry
45:25
快速更新,昨晚的酒保米卡,她刚给我发了邮件,迈克,谢谢你昨晚,你安全到达滨松了吗?
quick update mika the bartender from last night that woman she just emailed me to mike thank you for last night did you make it to Hamamatsu safely.
45:34
我祈祷你会有更多美好的邂逅,并且你会安全,来自米卡。
I pray that you will have more wonderful encounters and that you will be safe from Mika.
45:42
晚安,大家。下次见。
Good night everybody. See you on the next one.