rootblysub
All videosYouTube Subtitle Translation한국어

Minecraft Funny Skits Compilation - Mobs Edition (Part 15)

0:00
天哪!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!哦,天哪!我想我们到了史莱姆生物人那里!
HECK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh god! I think we made it to the slime bio man!
0:06
哦不!啊!啊啊啊啊!为什么这么滑?!
Oh no! GAH! AAAAAAAH! Why is this so slimy?!
0:14
好吧,兄弟,我们可能跳过了成千上万的N杆,但我感觉我们很快会找到一些酷的东西!快点,兄弟!
Okay bro, we may have jumped on thousands of N-Rods, but I feel like we're gonna find something cool soon! Come on man! Bro...
0:21
我的洞真的很痛……请,我们就回去吧!不行!
My hole really hurts... Please, let's just go back! bad. No!
0:29
我们需要找到一些东西,兄弟!请!好吧!
We need to find something, man! Please! Fine!
0:34
我们不是以正常的方式跳跃!什么?等一下,你刚刚给我闪了什么,兄弟?那是什么?嘘!
We are not jumping the normal way! What? Wait, what'd you just flash on me, man? What was that? Shh!
0:41
直接跳到下一个地方去吧。好吧?我需要这个。
Just jump to the next and rot. Okay? I need this.
0:49
呃,好吧。我想我可以这样做。我想知道你为什么让我跳。好吧,我想我就这样跳了。
Uh, okay. I guess I could do that. I wonder why you wanted me to jump. Okay, I guess here I go.
0:56
哦,这里其实挺不错的。
Oh, it's actually pretty nice up here.
1:06
那么,兄弟,你感觉怎么样?
So, bro, how do you feel?
1:09
我让你走得更远了。它完全穿过了我,兄弟。啊啊啊啊——
I made you go further. It went all the way through me, man. AAAAAAAA-
1:25
嗯,我想知道这个NRF为什么发光。无论如何,兄弟,我们就跳上去吧!啊啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊!
Hmm, I wonder why this NRF's glowing. Whatever, dude, let's just jump on it! AAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAA!
1:36
天哪,那个东西感觉太棒了!好吧,我们现在就离开这个洞穴!哇!
Damn, that thing felt amazing! Okay, let's get out of this cave now! Whoa!
1:41
其实,这些纹理很棒,兄弟!它们对我来说太有趣了!
Actually, these textures are great, dude! They're just so interesting! to me, man.
1:48
是啊,继续盯着那个末端杆,我好好闻闻。等一下,什么?
Yeah, keep looking at that end rod while I get a good sniff. Wait, what?
1:55
这是什么意思?哦,我的!是的,
What does that mean? Oh my! Yeah,
2:01
那些脸颊闻起来很臭。你绝对是那个。哦,你说我是什么?
those cheeks smell bad. You're definitely the one. Oh, what do you mean by I'm the one?
2:08
这是什么意思?就等在那里,宝贝。你在干什么?
What does that mean? Just wait right there, Pookie. What the hell are you doing?
2:14
这是什么?你在做什么?
What is this? What are you doing?
2:20
哦,天哪!那是很多拍手机器,兄弟!
Oh, boy! That's a lot of clapping machines, man!
2:27
嘘,没事的。我只是要激活它们,它们会进入每一个洞里。
Shh, it's okay. I'm just going to activate them and they will go inside every hole.
2:36
等一下,但它们也会进入你里面吗?为什么?
Wait, but won't they also go inside you too? Why?
2:43
是的,这就是我想要的。哦,我的……
Yeah, that's what I want. Oh my...
2:49
过来给我一个吻,当它进入我们的时候。什么?不!离我远点,兄弟!
Come here and give me a kiss while it enters us. What? No! Get away from me, man!
2:57
你无处可逃。哦,我的……
You have nowhere to run. Oh my...
3:04
哦不!啊啊啊
Oh no! AHHHHH
3:15
兄弟,快来看我找到的新终点跑法。哦,天啊,我摔倒了。呃,兄弟,你还好吗?
Yo bro, check out this new end run I found Oh god, I tripped Uhhh, bro, are you okay?
3:28
是的,我没事,我只是摔倒在这个小缝隙上,兄弟。哦,天啊。你好,你说你想让我拍你的脸颊?
Yeah, I'm fine I just tripped over this tiny gap, bro Oh god Hello, you said you want me to clap your cheeks?
3:34
呃,好吧,如果你真的想让我这样做。什么?不,我从来没有说过,兄弟。你在说什么?
Um, okay, if you really want me to. What? No, I never said that, dude. What are you talking about?
3:43
兄弟,什么鬼?
What the hell, bro?
3:46
我从来没有说过要这样做。哦,我的天啊。哦,呃,我以为你想让我拍那些大脸颊。哦,我错了。
I never said to do that. Oh, my God. Oh, um, I thought you wanted me to clap those big cheeks. Oh, my bad.
3:53
好吧,反正,像我刚才说的,兄弟,我找到这个新蛋杆,兄弟。看看它。是不是很酷?哦,天啊。
Well, anyways, like I was saying, dude, I found this new egg rod, dude. Look at it. Isn't it really cool? Oh, God.
3:59
哇,兄弟,它甚至还在发光。是的,难道不是很酷吗?我们可以把它当作装饰,或者说实话,任何东西。
Whoa, dude, it's even glowing a little. Yeah, isn't it so cool? We can use it as like decoration or like anything to be honest man.
4:06
这将会非常酷,兄弟。是的,我们可以用它来拍我们的奶酪。哦,什么,不,我从来没有说过。你在说什么?好吧,我来了。
It's gonna be so cool dude. Yeah, we can use it to clap our cheese Oh what no, I never said that. What are you talking about? All right here. I go
4:17
兄弟,这感觉真不错。
What the hell man this does feel great.
4:20
呃,是的,你知道吗,我想我只是要走了,兄弟。
Uh, yeah, you know what I think I'm just gonna get going dude
4:27
那就多为我找一些吧
Fine more for me then
4:33
真是个怪人。
Man, what a weirdo.
4:46
天啊!啊啊啊!啊啊啊!该死!这些刺刺的东西真让人受不了!
God! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! God damn! These edrods are so prickly man!
4:50
呃,兄弟,你想尝试什么实验?
Uh, bro, what kind of experiment did you want to try again?
4:56
因为这些不是普通的蛋杆,我觉得它们是仙人掌,兄弟,哦天啊!
Because these are not regular edrods, I think they're cactuses dude, oh golly!

Only the first 5 minutes are free. Install the app or extension to keep watching.

Download
Request another language
Also available as a Chrome extension and mobile appDownload
Translating0%