😘FUWAMOCO的親親時間!誰來拯救被綁架的Biboo!真的是在玩同一款遊戲嗎?【FUWAMOCO/Nerissa/Shiori/Bijou】【hololive中文精華】
0:00
等一下,怎么了?我是阿克西奥里!耶!猜猜谁来了?哦!怎么了?怎么了?哦!
Wait, what's up? It's Axiori! Yeah! Guess who's here? Oh! What's up? What's up? Oh!
0:07
侏儒!大家好,侏儒们!阿克西奥里,我的同伴为您服务!
Gnome! What's up, every gnome? Axiori, my fellow here at your service!
0:14
今天,我被我的小矮人同伴们跟着。谁是我的小矮人同伴之一?
Today, I am followed by my fellow gnomes. Who's one of my fellow gnomes?
0:21
你好?我不是弗雷瓦!我不是妈妈!
Hello? I'm not Phlewa! I'm no mama!
0:27
我不是弗雷瓦!我是沃科科,别碰我的鼻子!
I'm not Phlewa! I'm Wokoko and don't touch my nose!
0:33
我很喜欢这个游戏,你想做Discord吗?好吧,我们来做Discord。是的,我们只是换一下Discord以防万一。
I appreciate the game, do you wanna do discord? Okay, let's do the discord. Yeah, let's just change the discord in case.
0:40
我怎么了?发生了什么?哎呀!天哪!把我吐出来!
What's happening to me? What happened? Ouch! Oh my gosh! Get the spat out of me!
0:49
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦!发生了什么?我怎么了?不!哦不!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! What's happening? What's happening to me? No! Oh no!
0:55
我们在做什么?我们在做什么?你要去……
What are we doing? What are we doing? Are you going to...
1:01
我会在最后见到他。啊,我们是天使!我们是天使?你确定吗?
I'm gonna see him by the end. Ah, we're angels! We're angels? Are you sure?
1:08
他们只是被自己蜇了。我死了!我死了!看看他们!看看他们!
They only stung by himself. I died! I died! Look at them! Look at them!
1:15
我要去亲吻园丁!哦,他们附在你身上。如果他们把它们分开怎么办?
I'm gonna go kiss gardeners! Oh, they're attached to you. What if they unattached them?
1:22
我们怎么帮助他们?我会去亲吻。没关系。不,我们还是全靠你。我可以给你做心肺复苏。
How do we help them? I'm gonna do some kissing. It's okay. No, we're still all up to you. I can CPR you.
1:29
我没事,诺兰。不,我是同性恋。发生了什么?
I'm fine, Nolan. No, I'm gay. What is going on?
1:34
我没做教程。有人。有人。有人。
I didn't do the tutorial. There's someone. There's a person. There's a person.
1:39
有摔落伤害。不,不,不。我去鱼缸!救命!
There's fall damage. No, no, no. I'm going to the fish tank! Help!
1:48
我被人类绑架了!有人杀了他们!
I've been kidnapped by the human! Someone kill them!
1:54
我去鱼缸!我不应该喝醉。我被人类绑架了!
I'm going in the fish tank! I should not be drunk. I've been kidnapped by the human!
2:00
有人需要救我!我在鱼缸里!有人需要帮助我!我来亲吻你!
Someone kill the human! I'm going in the fish tank! I'm going in the fish tank! I got you!
2:08
有人需要救我!我在鱼缸里!有人需要帮助我!我在这里亲你!
Someone needs to rescue me! I'm in the fish tank! Someone needs to help me! I'm here to kiss you!
2:16
快!我亲了那个女人的鼻子!她在客厅!客厅!在厨房旁边!客厅!
Go! I kissed the woman's nose! She's in the living room! The living room! Next to the kitchen! The living room!
2:23
好吧,好吧,等一下!亲那个女人的鼻子!等等,还有另一个小矮人要亲!我会打开这个,以防我需要亲你,我也要亲你的鼻子!
Okay, okay, hold up! Kiss the woman's nose! Wait, there's another gnome to kiss! I'm gonna open this just in case I need to kiss you I'm gonna kiss you on the nose too!
2:30
我是小矮人!我以前做过这个,别让我再做一次!我要亲其中一个!哦,你要去厕所吗?
I'm the gnomes! I've done this before, don't make me do it again! I'm gonna kiss one of those! Oh, are you going in the toilet?
2:38
不!不!不!不!我们在玩什么?
No! No! No! No! Are we playing
2:43
玩不同的游戏?不!
playing different games? No!
2:46
不!我不知道怎么去找你!是的!我们成功了!我们帮忙了!有人能救贝布吗?对不起,我不知道怎么去找你!
No! I don't know how to get to you! Yes! We did it! We helped! Will someone save Beibu? I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get to you!
2:53
我想——我需要给你带把椅子!我还在这里,好吗?我知道你会救我的,施洛里!我知道你会救我的!我在努力!
I think- I need to bring a chair to you! I'm still here, okay? I know you'll save me, Shlori! I know you'll save me! I'm trying!
3:00
你看到了——你看到了我——等一下等一下,让我们带上它——啊啊啊!啊啊!
You saw- you saw me- Wait wait wait let's bring it- AHHHHH! Ahhhh!
3:06
你的脸是什么?什么?大家快看!我们在说话!再数一次!啊啊啊!
Is your face? What? Guys look at that! We're talking! Count again! Ahhhh!
3:13
啊啊啊!啊啊!我想我不小心杀了自己。不要死!我们需要帮助!你好!
Ahhhh! Ahhh! I think I killed myself by accident. Don't die! We need help! Hello!
3:20
猫!猫!妈妈!救我们!别亲猫了!妈妈!
Cat! Cat! Mom! Save us! Stop kissing cats! Mom!
3:27
进屋!我想我应该毁掉它。我可以骑它吗?是的,我想骑猫。让我们骑上它。
Get in the house! I think I should destroy it. Can I ride it? Yeah, I wanna ride the cat. Let's ride it.
3:33
好吧,是什么?哦,人类要过来了,库昌。哦,他们要抓耳朵。人类怎么了?
Okay, what's it? Oh, the humans gonna come by them, Kuchan. Oh, they're gonna grab the ears. What's wrong with human people?
3:40
她在客厅里有一个鱼缸。好吧,让我们去房子的前面。他在露营!他在露营!
She's in the living room with a fish tank. Okay, let's go for the front of the house. He's camping! He's camping!
3:46
他在看我!藏起来,藏起来!在桌子下面!在桌子下面!在桌子下面!
He's watching me! Hide, hide! Under the table! Under the table! Under the table!
3:53
我很好,我很好。好吧。是的,回到起点。疼痛是……哦,不!
I'm good, I'm good. Okay. Yeah, back at the starting point. The pain is... Oh, no!
4:04
走,小心!好。好!干得不错,干得不错!起点
Go, careful! Nice. Nice! Nice job, nice job! Starting point
4:28
你把我放进烤箱里!你把我放进烤箱里?我在烤箱里烹饪!在碗里!
You put me in the oven! You put me in the oven? I'm cooking in the oven! In the chowl!
4:36
好吧,我很好!去烤箱,莫科天,去烤箱!啊,你吓到我了!啊,你把我抱起来了!
Okay, I'm good! Go to the oven, Mokotian, go to the oven! Ah, you scared! Ah, you picked me up!
4:44
什么鬼?不要把我放进烤箱!哦,他在那儿!
What the heck? Don't put me in the oven! Oh, there he is!
4:50
你在做我吗?你在做我吗?现在我结束了!
Are you doing me? Are you doing me? Now I'm over!
4:59
至少他们都亲吻过了,是的,哦,那只是热身,那只是热身。
at least they kissed them all yeah oh that was just a warm up that was a warm up
Request another language




![[#유퀴즈온더블럭] 재벌 구준표와는 거리가 멀었던 20대 이민호의 경제적 상황😢 엄마의 짐을 덜어주고 싶었던 효자 이민호💦](https://img.youtube.com/vi/-CeiHkEwCtw/mqdefault.jpg)
