rootblysub
All videosYouTube Subtitle Translation한국어

Painting Skin Tones and How Light Affects Color - Marco Bucci

0:00
所以我们应该为 Proko 的 12 天准备一些吸引人的内容。你知道的,比如... ♪在圣诞节的第一天
So we should have something catchy for the 12 Days  of Proko. You know, like uh... ♪On the first day
0:05
Proko 给了我一个来自 Marco 的视频
of Christmas Proko gave to me a video from Marco
0:09
Buchi...♪ 是的,不过我不会唱那首歌,
Buchi...♪ yeah, except I can't sing that song,
0:13
其他人得来唱这首歌 - [清喉咙]。摄像机开了吗?
someone else has to come in and sing it  for - [clears throat]. Is that camera on?
0:22
大家好。那么,在我上一次的 Proko 课程中,我们讨论了头部的平面
Hey everyone. So, in my last lesson here on Proko,  we talked all about how the planes of the head
0:28
如何与光源互动,我们画了一个角色的完整黑白版本。
interact with a light source and we painted a  complete black and white version of a character.
0:33
让我们从上次的课程继续,讨论一下为这个添加颜色的想法。
Let's pick up the lesson right where we left off  and talk about ideas for adding color to this.
0:38
我们将讨论三个总体主题;在绘制肤色时要注意什么,如何
We'll be tackling three overall topics; what  to look for when painting flesh colors, how
0:43
光线与肤色的互动,以及颜色如何受到周围环境的影响。
light interacts with flesh colors and how color  is influenced by its surrounding environment.
0:50
肤色和颜色。
Fleshtones and Color.
0:52
我有个好消息,实际上并不存在所谓的“正确肤色”。
I have some good news, there really is no  such thing as a "correct fleshtone color".
0:57
事实上 - 等一下,我可以滚动我的皮肤。
In fact - hang on a second, I  could scroll my own skin through
1:00
我们可见的所有色调,仍然看起来像皮肤。
all the hues we have available to our  vision and it still looks like skin.
1:05
不过,有一件事可以帮助我们获得可信的肤色,那就是皮肤并不是
One thing that can really help with believable  skin tones though, is the idea that skin isn't
1:10
只有一种颜色。事实上,我们可以考虑三个相当常见的颜色区域。
just one color. In fact, there are three pretty  common zones of color we can think about.
1:16
寻找更橡木色的眉毛是很常见的,
It's quite common to look for  a more oakery colored brow,
1:19
温暖的红色脸颊和鼻子,以及稍微凉爽的下巴。
warmer reddish cheeks and nose and  an ever so slightly cooler jaw.
1:24
你可以从任何基础颜色开始应用这个想法,以建立一个整体的颜色基调。我会
You can apply this idea, starting from any base  color, to establish an overall color key. I’ll
1:30
给你展示我的意思,但现在,让我们用一个简单的蛋替换头部的复杂形状。
show you what I mean, but for the moment,  let's replace the complex form of a head
1:34
现在,让我们给这些蛋一些肤色。为了建立这一点,
with a simple egg. Now, let's give these  eggs some fleshtones. To establish this,
1:40
首先从一个整体的平均基础色开始。这基本上可以是任何东西。
start first with an overall average bass  tone. This can essentially be anything.
1:46
所以,在这里我使用我们刚刚取样的调色板作为参考。然后从那一点,
So, here I’m using the palettes we just  sampled as reference. Then from that point,
1:50
向上部区域转向土黄色。你不必用饱和的黄色
make a shift toward ochre for the upper area.  You don't have to go to a saturated yellow
1:56
土黄色或类似的东西,只需稍微向土黄色移动就足够了。结果的
ochre or anything like that, just a little  move toward ochre is enough. The resulting
2:01
颜色在我们这里的两个研究中会有所不同,因为它们起始于不同的基础颜色。
colors in our two studies here will be different  because they began from different base colors.
2:06
然而,我追求的一般关系是相同的。我会应用相同的想法
However, the general relationship I’m going  for is the same. I’ll apply the same idea
2:11
现在针对红色区域。朝红色的不同程度移动。
for the reddish zone now. Moving toward  red to various degrees on each of these.
2:16
它不必是相同的红色。只要比现有的更红,
It doesn't have to be the same red either.  So long as it's redder than what's there,
2:20
就可以很好地呈现。我让颜色在画布上混合。有时我会取样
it'll read just fine. I’m letting the colors  mix on the canvas. Sometimes I’ll sample the
2:25
结果并用那种颜色绘画,以获得您想要的混合风格。
result and paint with that color just to get  whatever blending style you're looking for.
2:31
现在对较冷的下方区域做同样的事情。
And now the same thing for the cooler lower area.
2:34
您选择研究的画作可能会给您带来截然不同的效果。
Chances are, the paintings you choose to study  from will give you quite different looks.
2:39
但这些都是可信的肤色起始点。
But these are all totally valid starting  points for believable flesh tones.
2:43
好的,但停下所有事情……我已经用过“冷”和“暖”这两个词几次了
Okay, but stop everything... I’ve used the words  "cooler" and "warmer" a few times already in
2:49
在这节课中。现在,这些词并不描述实际的客观颜色,而是指示
this lesson. Now, those words don't describe  actual objective colors, rather, they indicate
2:54
颜色之间的关系。色轮上的任何颜色在适当的情况下都可能更暖或更冷
the relationship between colors. Any color on the  color wheel could potentially be warmer or cooler
3:00
我们需要在继续绘画之前深入探讨这些概念。
given the right context and we need to dive into  these concepts before moving on with our painting.
3:06
暖与冷的最基本概念是它们占据色轮的两个相对侧
The most basic idea of warm versus cool is that  they occupy two opposite sides of the color
3:12
一般来说,我们认为这个区域;红色、橙色、黄色是色轮的暖侧,
wheel. Generally, we think of this area; reds,  oranges, yellows as the warm side of the wheel,
3:18
这有点道理,因为这些是字面上热火的颜色[哎呀],然后这个区域,
which kinda makes sense since these are the colors  of literal hot fire [Ya-ouch] and then this area,
3:24
蓝色、紫色,我们通常认为是冷侧。我想这也有道理,
blues, violets, we generally think of as  the cool side. I guess that makes sense too,
3:30
对吧?因为这些是典型的冰、水、雪和冷东西的颜色。
right? Because these are the stereotypical colors  of, you know, ice, water, snow and cold stuff.
3:36
那么中间的颜色,您可以认为是两个整体类别之间的过渡。
Then the colors in the middle, you can think of  as transitions between the two overall categories.
3:41
无论如何,这些是我们许多人在小学学到的基础知识。虽然
Anyway, those are the basics that a lot of  us learned in elementary school. And while
3:46
这种分类是准确的,我想,红色通常被认为比蓝色更暖。
this categorization is accurate, I guess, red is  often thought of as objectively warmer than blue.
3:52
它缺乏细微差别,无法帮助我们应对任何真实的艺术场景。
It lacks subtlety and isn't enough to  carry us through any real art scenario.
3:57
作为艺术家,我们必须处理的颜色通常比这两个样本更接近。
As artists, the colors we have to deal with  are often much closer together than these
4:01
例如,这两种颜色怎么样?您会说哪一种更暖?
two swatches. For example, how about these two  colors? Which would you say is the warmer one?
4:06
答案有点不那么清晰,不是吗?但我认为这一种仍然更暖。
The answer is a little less crystal clear, isn't  it? But I’ll posit that this one is still warmer.
4:13
但是在这里,之前较冷的红色现在与这个新样本相比更暖。
But here, that red that was cooler before  is now warmer compared to this new swatch.
4:18
这些是我们必须不断适应的比较。你会在绘画中做成千上万次这样的比较。
These are the comparisons we have to get used to  making over and over again. You'll make thousands
4:23
而我喜欢通过基于颜色在现实中实际移动的模型来确定暖色与冷色。
of them in a painting. And the way I like to  determine warm versus cool is by basing it
4:28
关于颜色在现实中如何移动的模型
on a model of how color actually moves in real
4:31
生活。那么,是什么让颜色移动呢?光线。
life. So, what moves color? Well, light does.
4:36
光与色彩。
Light and Color.
4:38
局部颜色或基础颜色的问题在于,这并不是我们所看到的全部。
The problem with local colors or  base colors is that's not all we see.
4:43
无论是一个鸡蛋、一个人头还是其他任何东西,我们所看到的总是一个
Whether it's an egg or a human head or  anything else, what we see is always a
4:48
局部颜色与光的结合,但这两者并不是等量平衡的。
combination of the local color plus the light,  but it's not an equal balance of the two.
4:54
光的影响大于局部颜色或基础颜色,这两个术语是同义的。
Light weighs more than local color or base  color, those two terms mean the same thing.
4:59
而光几乎总是占据了大部分最终进入我们眼睛的颜色。
And light nearly always accounts for most  of the color that ends up hitting our eyes.

Only the first 5 minutes are free. Install the app or extension to keep watching.

Download
Request another language
Also available as a Chrome extension and mobile appDownload
Translating0%