我事先預知穿越,囤滿整整一倉庫現代物資,穿越古代娶到當朝女帝,直接從底層孤兒逆襲成當朝國師!#古風 #系統 #穿越
0:01
The mice that come to my house will starve, but I have a warehouse.
老鼠来我家都得饿死啊不过嘛我有仓库啊
0:10
Braised pork, boiled fish, sweet and sour ribs, mapo tofu, these pre-made dishes can be eaten after heating up.
红烧肉水煮鱼糖醋排骨麻婆豆腐这些预制菜掐热都能吃了
0:25
His family is so poor that it’s making noise. Sister, don’t have too high hopes for dinner after wandering for three years.
他家里穷的叮当响这晚饭姐姐您别抱太大希望漂泊三年
0:30
Just having a place to stand is already satisfying; who dares to hope for more? Dinner is ready.
能有个立足之地就已满足了哪敢奢望其他开饭咯
0:43
What is it really?
真是什么
0:47
I made a full banquet with hundreds of jade dishes in ancient times.
我用上百道玉制菜在古代做出了万一旦全席
0:57
You ancient people are doing well to be able to eat jade dishes.
你们古人也是好起来了能吃上玉制菜啊
1:03
This taste is so fragrant! There’s meat and fish, and it’s not just for poor scholars. You should try it.
这味道好香啊有肉还有鱼还不是穷书生你们尝尝看吧
1:14
How does it taste? This flavor is even better than what the jade chef in the palace makes, really.
味道咋样这味道竟比宫中玉厨做的还有美味真的
1:24
Are these pre-made dishes a product of modern technology? You’re really something! I didn’t expect modern people to be so good at pre-made dishes.
这些预制菜是不是现代的科技你狠活啊没想到啊现代人人反打的预制菜
1:31
In the eyes of people, it’s a delicious delicacy.
在人眼里却是美味佳肴
1:38
What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了
1:44
Sister's forehead hurts a lot.
姐姐的额头好疼
1:47
Husband, I think I won’t make it. Please take good care of Yao'er in the future.
夫君我应该是不行了麻烦您以后好好照顾姚儿
1:53
Sister, you can’t have an accident. Wait for me, I’ll be back soon.
姐姐你不能出事你等着我去去就回
2:10
I have prepared various medicines for happiness.
幸福我各类药物都备齐了
2:18
You should take this medicine quickly, husband. What is this?
你快吃这药夫君这是什么
2:24
This is a special small medicine for treating lung diseases. You should take it quickly. This illness, even the palace doctors can’t cure it, but they mean well.
这是专门治疗肺劳病的特小药你快吃下我这病宫中医医都治不好毕竟他也是好心
2:30
I let him down. You should take it quickly, and I’ll take it too.
我辜负他为好你快吃下好我吃
2:42
It will be better soon.
很快就好了
2:46
My body does feel much better. I’ll get you some antibiotics and cold medicine for you to take for three days.
身体的确舒服好多了我再给你拿些抗生素和感冒药你吃个三天
2:52
Your lung disease can be completely cured. I can’t believe there’s such a miraculous medicine in the world.
你的肺脑病就能彻底好痛世上居然还有此等灵丹妙药
2:57
I will definitely serve my husband well in the future.
妾身今后定当进行伺候夫君
3:02
It should be, it should be.
应该的应该的
3:10
I feel sorry for you. When I have money in the future, I'll get you a better house. With a husband, I don't feel wronged.
委屈你了等以后有钱了我给你换个好房子有夫君在妾身不觉得委屈
3:18
By the way, here you go, this is a walkie-talkie. Speak into it and I can hear you.
对了这个给你这是对讲机对着他说话我就能听见喂
3:26
Wow, this thing is so magical.
喂此物如此神奇
3:31
Husband, where are you going? We don't have enough firewood at home. I'll go get some charcoal. Be careful on your way back.
夫君你要去哪家里柴火不够我去搬些炭你快回来路上小心注意安全
3:46
Charge
冲
3:53
These coals will last for a while.
这些煤炭扣用一段时间
3:58
What are you going to do? Not good.
你要干嘛不好
4:07
Lutuo, Lutuo, you're here to perform. You're not welcome here. Get out, Lutuo. That kid is not here, just right.
露拓露拓你飙演来了这里不欢迎你出去露拓那小子不在正好
4:14
Still don't know what this girl is like, who is it?
还不知道这女弟是什么滋味谁谁啊
4:24
Poisonous wife, seeking death.
毒老婆找死
4:32
What a strange bird this is.
这都是这么怪鸟啊哎
4:40
Poisonous wife seeks death
毒老婆找死
4:52
Don't come over, don't come over, don't come over
这是别过来别过来别过来
Only the first 5 minutes are free. Install the app or extension to keep watching.
DownloadRequest another language





