【天師鍾馗】第3集 倩女情仇(金超群、范鴻軒、黃文豪、俞小凡、宋逸民、季芹)
0:15
Chinese subtitles volunteer Li Zongsheng's world
中文字幕志愿者 李宗盛的世界
0:35
I have a heartfelt flow of thoughts
我發心發流一片的頭部
0:42
like a kind of life you fear people coming
的一塊來像一種人生你怕人來
0:49
I want to see emptiness in
想看空在
0:55
I this you take me
我這你把我
1:04
heart
心
1:11
I crown heart, Tan you are the same head
我冠心 譚你又一样的头颗来
1:16
the most intense genius, one day just intense people first
最激烈的天才一天就激烈的人先
1:24
every day in the hall, the opposite genius
天天堂大 相反的天才
1:32
just one day, the most conscientious genius
才一天吧 最良心的天才
1:47
my heart keeps you from coming over for a day
我心不斷你就一天不走過來
1:52
and every day in a straightforward life, not afraid of others
和一天天在在正正通通的人生不怕人家
2:01
like the wind in the sky
像風天在
2:08
and every day does not walk, every day
和一天天不走一天天天
2:16
I am willing to do
我心愿意做
2:21
what glory and wealth, fame and fortune are not important to me
什么荣华费贵功名利对我来说都不重要
2:28
as long as I have you, I am willing to do
只要有你我就心愿意做
2:34
goodbye, Xiao Qin
再见小秦
2:38
you must see that Young Master Xiao Qin is in danger
要你看见公子小秦危险啊
2:43
don't be unclear with him, Xiao Cui, Xiao Cui, Xiao Cui, when you grow old, take me away
你别对他就很不清小崔 小崔小崔 老了要我带你走
2:53
no, Xiao Cui, I will take you away, who are you, what are you making a fuss about
不 小崔 我走带你走你是什么人你在抽什么热闹
3:02
what does it have to do with you, who are you, are you here to catch ghosts, who is the ghost, Xiao Cui
关你什么事你又是什么人你倒是来抓鬼的谁是鬼念小崔
3:09
you better hurry up, good boy, dare to ruin my big thing, please find Da Mei
你快走快走好小子竟敢壞我大事请你找大美
3:15
I warn you, don't attack him again
我警告你再次都攻他一根寒毛
3:24
the princess is looking for you, go
公主找你 走
3:48
Wang Fuqi, it's you again, Xiaocui.
王富奇又是你小翠小翠
3:56
Xiao Cui
小翠
4:05
Are you okay? Hurry, hurry, hurry!
你沒事吧快快快快快
4:26
Mom is coming, let's go. In my memory, there was a little butterfly.
妈妈来了我们快走在我记忆当中的小蝶
4:36
She was a gentle and kind girl throughout her life.
是个温柔善良的女孩子在她一生当中
4:42
She is so loving towards all life.
对于所有的生命她都是那么的等爱
4:47
Never harmed any small animals.
从来没有伤害过任何一个小动物
4:53
Although it is said that reincarnation in the same womb may change a person's temperament.
虽然说转世同胎或许会改变一个人的性情
처음 5분까지만 무료로 볼 수 있어요. 이어서 보려면 앱이나 확장 프로그램을 설치하세요.
다운로드다른 언어로 요청하기





