I Struggled with Trading, Until I Found This (Full Breakdown)
0:00
我已經交易超過六年了,我讓自己達到了
i've been trading for more than six years now and i've brought myself to a
0:03
在市場中保持一致的程度,但大多數人並不知道
point to being consistent in the markets but most don't
0:06
我幾乎花了前兩年的全部時間
know that i spent almost the entirety of my first two years
0:09
非常艱難地掙扎,我完全沒有方向感
struggling very badly i had no sense
0:12
我被外面大量的概念所淹沒,
of direction i was overwhelmed by the amount of concepts out
0:15
不知道該學習什麼,圖表讓我困惑不已
there and didn't know what to study the charts were confusing
0:18
我會在市場上強行進行交易,因為我沒有
i would force my trades on the market because i had no
0:21
明確的系統,結果無緣無故地虧了錢
defined system and i lost money for no reason
0:25
將近兩年我一直在重複同樣的循環,
for nearly two years i went through that same loop repeating
0:28
一次又一次地犯同樣的錯誤,因為我沒有任何人
the same mistakes time and time again because i didn't have anyone
0:31
告訴我更好的方法,所以在這裡我將分享我早期的掙扎
telling me any better so here i'll be sharing the exact struggle
0:34
我在旅程早期所遇到的問題,如何在我的模型中
that i had early on in my journey how the certain step in
0:37
直接解決這個問題並找到解決方案,
my model directly addresses it and finds the solution
0:41
這是我之前在圖表中看不到的,
something that i couldn't see in the charts before that
0:44
現在我看到了,這帶來了很多清晰感,然後在
i do see now which brings so much clarity and then at the
0:47
最後我將逐步分析兩個交易,從頭到尾
end i'm going to go through two trade breakdowns from top to bottom
0:50
這將向你展示我所進行的真實交易範例,
that show you real examples from trades that i take
0:53
每週一次,讓我們直接進入這個第一個
every single week let's jump right into this with the first
0:56
問題,這是我早期面臨的最大問題之一,
issue and one of the biggest ones that i faced very early on
1:00
圖表中的不必要噪音和混淆,
unnecessary noise and confusion in the charts
1:03
如果你沒有一個非常強的過濾器來集中注意力,
there is too much going on in the charts if you don't have a
1:06
非常強烈的過濾器,讓你專注於
very strong filter of what you're trying to put focus on as
1:09
在你的系統中,第一步有許多不同的時間框架
the first step in your system there are many different time frames
1:12
以及幾乎無限的概念和特徵
and almost an unlimited amount of concepts and signatures
1:15
你可以嘗試應用於圖表,但這些都不行
that you can try to apply to the charts but none of that
1:19
實際上不會幫助你達到你所需要的清晰度
is going to actually get you to what you need which is clarity
1:22
如果你在進入圖表時感到困惑
if the first thing you feel when getting on the charts is confusion
1:25
或感到不知所措,那麼接下來的任何事情
or feeling overwhelmed then anything that follows it
1:28
直到你實際下單之前,你會
up to the point you actually take a trade you are going to be
1:31
犯錯誤,並且會對該做什麼感到迷失
making mistakes and you're going to be lost in what to actually put
1:34
專注於我們將如何簡化這個問題是
focus on and how we're going to simplify this problem is
1:38
專注於只有一個時間框架,一次波動
by focusing on only one time frame one swing
1:41
在市場中,以及一個特定的反應
in the market and one specific reaction at that
1:44
這個區域將構成我們的交易想法,
area this is going to frame our trade idea and
1:47
當我們看到這些事情對齊時,這是一個非常特定的標誌,
when we see these things align which is a very specific signature that
1:50
我們正在尋找的,然後我們在市場上有這個主要過濾器,
we're looking for then we have this main filter on the market that
1:54
我們知道它應該去哪裡以及如何到達那裡,
we know where it should go and how it should get there and
1:57
我們只關心在那個方向上的確認和進場
we only care about confirmations and entries in that
2:00
方向,這裡有一個叫做相關波動的東西
direction this is where something called relevant swings
2:03
開始發揮作用,你可以在這個圖表上看到一個簡短的例子,但我們稍後會在這個視頻中進入真實的交易場景,但相關波動背後的邏輯是我們只專注於日線圖。
comes into play you can see a brief example of it on this chart but we're going to get into real trade scenarios later on in this video but the But the logic behind relevant swings is that we're just focused on the daily chart.
2:14
這是我們將要專注的唯一時間框架,我們不需要其他任何東西。
That is our one time frame that we're going to put focus on and we don't need anything else.
2:19
這是完美的中間點,既不會給我們太多的噪音細節,也不是太高的時間框架,以至於我們無法調整偏見。
This is the perfect in between where it's not giving us too much noise in detail, but it's not too high of a time frame where we can't adjust a bias at all.
2:27
雖然我們將在這裡進入一些真實的交易範例,但相關波動背後的邏輯是我們繪製出當前價格範圍的極端高點和低點。
While we're going to get into some real trade examples here, the logic behind relevant swings is that we're drawing out the extreme highs and lows of the current range in price.
2:36
所以我們不會跨越多個時間框架。
So we're not looking across multiple time frames. not
2:39
不引入其他概念,只有高點和低點
introducing other concepts it's just highs and lows
2:43
在任何給定的時刻,市場上只有一到兩個
and at any given moment there's only one or two
2:46
高點或低點的相關波動
highs or lows relevant swings in the market that
2:49
我們實際上需要關心的,其他一切都只是噪音
we actually need to care about everything else just becomes noise
2:52
我們不需要考慮,然後當價格確實
that we don't need to consider and then when price does
2:55
進入那個區域時,我們尋求一個反應,當
engage that area we're looking for one reaction and when
2:58
當這發生時,我們在那特定的日子裡是單方面的偏見,因此在我做的所有事情中,當我根據日線圖確定這一點時,這一步之後的一切
that occurs we are one-sided bias on that specific day so out of everything that i do when i have this determined off the daily chart everything beyond this step
3:09
是非常直接的,因為我們只是尋找確認
is very straightforward because we are just looking for confirmation
3:12
這個我們預期的後續實際上會發生
that this follow-through that we're expecting is actually going
3:16
然後如果我們有這個,我們對我們交易的時段有單方面的預期
to happen and then if we do have that we have a one-sided expectation
3:20
我們簡單地尋找在那個方向的進場
for the session we're trading within and we simply look for an entry
3:23
在那個方向上,我遇到的下一個問題是
in that direction the next problem that i had and
3:26
許多人仍然在這方面掙扎,這就是對市場預測的偏見,像交易者一樣思考意味著我們要對市場的發展做出反應,並在它顯示確認時行動。
so many still struggle with this is attachment to predictions on bias in the market to think like a trader means we are reacting to the development of the market and acting when it shows confirmations.
3:39
預測是使你遠離這一點的東西,
Predictions are something that draws you away from that, where
3:42
在移動甚至發生之前,在你獲得新背景之前,你已經在預測幾天後的情況,我們需要這樣發展才能賺取任何形式的錢。
before the move even happens, before new context is provided to you, you are predicting days ahead and we need that to play out to make any form of money.
3:51
如果它沒有發展,我們仍然試圖強行朝那個方向前進。
And if it doesn't play out, we still try to force in that direction.
3:54
這是交易者過於依賴這個想法的一個主要問題。
That is a major problem that traders are far too attached to this idea.
3:59
我花了很長時間才意識到,如果我的偏見是錯的,這並不意味著我必須在那一天內賠錢。
It took me a very long time to realize that if my bias is wrong, that doesn't mean I have to lose money inside of that day.
4:07
這也並不意味著我必須把這件事放在心上。我可以利用市場的發展來說,我的偏見是不正確的。
And it also doesn't mean that I have to take it personally. I can use the development of that market to say, my bias is incorrect.
4:14
這告訴我什麼信息?我可以將這個偏見翻轉到另一個方向,並且它仍然有效嗎?
What information is that telling me? Can I flip that bias in the other direction and it still be valid?
4:20
這些是我們必須考慮的事情,因為目標是像交易者一樣思考,而不是像預測者一樣行動。
These are things that we have to think about because the goal is to think like a trader and not act like a predictor.
4:26
例如,假設我們有一個使用相關波動的框架。
So for example, let's say we have a framework using relevant swings.
4:29
我們有一個被操縱的相關低點,
We have a relevant low that was manipulated we
4:32
我們有失敗的波動作為高點的吸引,我們有一個偏見
have failure swings as a draw at the highs and we have a bias
4:36
對於接下來的一天,這根日線蠟燭將向上擴展
for the following day for that daily candle to expand up
4:39
到那個高點,將其作為期望是可以的,
into that high it's fine to have that as an expectation
4:42
但這並不一定意味著它必須
but it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to
4:45
發生,也許發展會顯示出其他情況,
play out and maybe the development will show otherwise it
4:48
這並不意味著我們會在這根日線蠟燭的開盤時強行進入多頭,如果它顯示出相反的方向,我們仍然會試圖強行上漲,這不是我們在這裡要做的。
doesn't mean we're going to just force a long entry on the open of this daily candle and if it shows in the other direction we're still going to try to force upside that is not what we're doing here.
4:58
我們將把這個偏見與確認相結合。
We're going to pair this bias to confirmation.
처음 5분까지만 무료로 볼 수 있어요. 이어서 보려면 앱이나 확장 프로그램을 설치하세요.
다운로드다른 언어로 요청하기





