rootblysub YouTube Subtitle Translation

Learn English Speaking Conversations Practice with Topic | Travelling & Hotel Conversations (A2-B1)

0:00
曾經在現實生活中與英語掙扎過嗎?曾經想過母語者實際上是如何交談的嗎?
Ever struggled with real-life English? Ever wondered how native speakers actually talk?
0:06
好吧,你來對地方了。跟著我直到最後,讓我們一起提升你的英語水平。
Well, you're in the right place. Stay with me till the end, and let's level up your English together.
0:24
嗨,我剛剛降落,但我找不到我的行李箱。
Hi, I just landed, but I can't find my suitcase.
0:29
我的航班是從巴黎出發的AFR32航班。對此我很抱歉。讓我幫你。
My flight was Flight AFR32 from Paris. I'm sorry about that. Let me help you.
0:36
我可以看一下你的行李票嗎?當然,給你。謝謝。
Can I see your baggage ticket, please? Sure. Here you go. Thanks.
0:43
讓我檢查一下。哦!你的行李箱現在在東京。東京?
Let me check. Oh! Your suitcase is in Tokyo right now. Tokyo?
0:50
那麼遠。這是怎麼發生的?
That's so far away. How did this happen?
0:56
有時行李會去錯地方,就像人一樣。我不敢相信。
Sometimes bags go to the wrong place, just like people. I can't believe it.
1:01
我的行李箱在我之前去了東京。好吧,現在我們知道它在哪裡了。我們會把它帶回來給你。
My suitcase went to Tokyo before me. Well, now we know where it is. We'll bring it back to you.
1:09
我什麼時候能拿到它?明天晚上。明天?
When can I get it? Tomorrow evening. Tomorrow?
1:14
那是很長的時間。我明白了。請給我你的酒店地址。
That's a long time. I understand. Please give me your hotel address.
1:22
我們會把行李箱送到那裡。我住在Hampton Garden Inn。我沒有美國的電話號碼。
We will send the suitcase there. I'm staying at the Hampton Garden Inn. I don't have an American phone number.
1:31
你可以打電話給他們嗎?當然,沒問題。非常感謝。
Can you call them instead? Sure, no problem. Thank you so much.
1:51
嗨,我有預訂。歡迎來到Hampton Garden Inn。
Hi, I have a reservation. Welcome to Hampton Garden Inn.
1:57
請問您的名字是什麼,先生?讓·盧西安尼。
May I know your name, sir? Jean Luciani
2:06
謝謝你,盧西安尼先生。我看到你要住四晚,對嗎?是的。
Thank you, Mr. Luciani. I see you're staying for four nights. Is that right? Yes.
2:15
很好。我可以看一下你的護照和信用卡嗎?給你。謝謝。
Great. Can I see your passport and credit card? Here you go. Thanks.
2:26
你住302號房。這是你的鑰匙。謝謝。
You're in room 302. Here's your key. Thank you.
2:33
哦,順便說一下,航空公司會打電話給你關於我丟失的行李箱。
Oh, by the way, the airline will call you about my lost suitcase.
2:39
我給了他們你酒店的電話號碼。明白了,先生。我會告訴你你的行李箱什麼時候到。謝謝。
I gave them your hotel's phone number. Got it, sir. I'll tell you when your suitcase gets here. Thanks.
2:48
那最近的服裝店在哪裡?
And where's the closest clothing store?
2:52
我需要買些衣服,因為我所有的衣服現在都在東京。
I need to buy some clothes because all mine are in Tokyo right now.
2:59
就在轉角處有香奈兒和迪奧。還有便宜的嗎?
There's Chanel and Dior just around the corner. Is there anything cheaper?
3:06
抱歉,這裡附近只有這些服裝店。我想我得穿同樣的衣服,直到我拿回我的行李箱。
Sorry, those are the only clothing stores near here. I guess I'll have to wear the same clothes until I get my suitcase back.
3:16
好吧,至少你的洗衣費用會是零。
Well, at least your laundry bill will be zero.
3:34
結束
The End
3:51
氣候...等等,英語中那個詞是什麼?Klima?Klimate?Climate?
Clim... wait, what's the word in English? Klima? Klimate? Climate?
3:58
先生,這有什麼問題?它不工作。真的很熱。
What's wrong with it, sir? It's not working. It's really hot.
4:06
嗯,現在加州是夏天。不是,這不是夏天。
Well, it is summer in California right now. No, not summer.
4:12
我的意思是讓房間在夏天變涼的東西。哦,你是說空調?是的。
I mean the thing that makes the room cool in summer. Oh, you mean the air conditioning? Yes.
4:21
就是這樣。空調。它不工作。
That's it. Air conditioning. It's not working.
4:26
我真的很抱歉,盧恰尼先生。我會馬上派人來修理。這樣可以嗎?
I'm really sorry about that, Mr. Luciani. I'll send someone up to fix it right now. Is that fine?
4:35
是的,請快點。我流了很多汗,只有一件乾淨的襯衫。當然,先生。
Yes, please hurry. I'm sweating so much and I have only one clean shirt. Of course, sir.
4:42
我們的工作人員會比你的行李來得快。
Our staff will come faster than your suitcase.
5:02
哦,抱歉。我沒看到你。沒關係。我也沒看到你。我頭痛得厲害。
Oh, sorry. I didn't see you. No problem. I didn't see you either. I'm having a bad headache.
5:10
哦,我也是。我也頭痛得厲害。時差反應?
Oh, same here. I'm also having a terrible headache. Jet lag?
5:17
你怎麼知道我有時差反應?因為只有酒店工作人員和有時差反應的客人會這麼晚還在醒著。
How do you know I have jet lag? Because only hotel staff and guests with jet lag are up this late.
5:25
你沒有穿制服,所以你和我一樣。你還忘了一種人。那是誰?
You're not in uniform, so you are like me. You forgot one more kind. Who's that?
5:34
小偷。你是嗎?不,當然不是。
A thief. Are you? No, of course not.
5:41
我是卡洛斯。很高興認識你。我是基因。也很高興認識你。你知道嗎?
I'm Carlos. Nice to meet you. I'm Gene. Nice to meet you, too. You know what?
5:48
才第一天,我就已經很累了。時差反應絕對是最糟糕的。
It's only day one and I'm already so tired. Jet lag is definitely the worst.
5:56
哦,時差反應對我來說只是壞事之一。真的嗎?還有什麼?
Oh, jet lag was just one bad thing for me. Really? What else?
6:03
那麼,我們從我的行李開始。
Well, let's start with my suitcase.
6:20
對不起,你能幫我嗎?我想去迪士尼樂園。是那個在阿納海姆的嗎?
Excuse me, can you help me? I want to go to Disneyland. The one in Anaheim?
6:28
沒錯。我怎麼能搭公車到那裡?嗯...讓我想想。
That's right. How can I get there by bus? Hmm...let me think.
6:35
我想你可以搭43號公車。在哪裡可以找到43號公車?
I think you can take bus number 43. Where can I find bus number 43?
6:43
最近的公車站大約在這裡15分鐘的路程。我不介意走路。
The nearest bus stop is about 15 minutes from here. I don't mind walking.
6:48
你能告訴我怎麼去那裡嗎?當然。沿著這條街走,然後在第三個轉角左轉。
Can you tell me how to get there? Sure. Go down this street, then turn left at the third corner.
6:57
走到你看到一家意大利餐廳,然後右轉。繼續走,你會看到。
Walk until you see an Italian restaurant, then turn right. Keep walking and you will see.
7:05
公車站?不,是一個公園。從那裡,你轉身。
The bus stop? No, a park. From there, you turn.
7:12
過了一會兒。你會看到公車站。
A few moments later. And you will see the bus stop.
7:19
老實說,我想我會叫計程車。你知道我可以在哪裡叫到一輛嗎?
Honestly, I think I'll just call a cab. Do you know where I can get one?
7:38
嗨,歡迎。你今天過得怎麼樣?還不錯,謝謝。
Hi there. Welcome. How's your day going? Pretty good, thanks.
7:43
我只是想找個紀念品帶回家。太好了。
Just looking for a souvenir to take home. Great.
7:47
這是給你自己還是給家裡的人?是給我媽媽的。
Is it for you or for someone back home? It's for my mom.
7:55
哦,真甜蜜。她喜歡什麼?她收集來自不同地方的杯子。
Oh, that's sweet. What is she like? She collects mugs from different places.
8:02
你有嗎?完美。我們有一些漂亮的杯子。
Do you have any? Perfect. We have some nice mugs.
8:09
我可以看看它們嗎?當然。這裡有一些選擇。
Can I see them? Of course. Here are some options.
8:15
這個有好萊塢標誌的杯子在遊客中非常受歡迎。好萊塢,但我們不在好萊塢。
This one with the Hollywood sign is very popular with tourists. Hollywood, but we're not in Hollywood.
8:24
沒錯,但這比去好萊塢便宜。你說得對。
True, but it's cheaper than a trip to Hollywood. You're right.
8:31
好的,我就要這個。好選擇!你媽媽會喜歡的。
Okay, I'll take it. Great choice! Your mom will love it.
8:38
你想要禮品盒嗎?是的,請。這樣很有幫助。
Would you like a gift box? Yes, please. That's very helpful.
8:57
你的總金額是54美元。你想怎麼付款?用卡,請。好的。
Your total is $54. How would you like to pay? By card, please. Sure.
9:06
請把你的卡放在這裡。嗯。
Please put your card here. Hmm.
9:12
對不起,先生,但你的卡沒有通過。你想再試一次嗎?哦。
I'm sorry, sir, but your card didn't go through. Would you like to try it again? Oh.
9:19
好的。謝謝。
Okay. Thank you.
9:25
看起來又被拒絕了。你還有其他卡可以用嗎?
It looks like it was declined again. Do you have another card you want to use?
9:32
不,只有這一張。沒問題。如果你有現金,我可以收。
No, only this one. No problem. If you have cash, I can take that.
9:39
啊,現金?是的,但我沒有足夠的。沒關係。
Ah, cash? Yes, but I don't have enough. No worries.
9:45
商店外面有一台ATM,你可以取錢。我的東西怎麼辦?
There's an ATM just outside the store where you can take out money. How about my things?
9:53
我可以在這裡幫你保管它們,等你去拿現金。謝謝。
I can hold them here while you get the cash. Thanks.
9:57
如果我十分鐘內還沒回來,可能是因為ATM也壞了。
If I'm not back in ten minutes, maybe it's because the ATM doesn't work too.
10:17
嗨,對不起。我能為你做什麼,盧恰尼先生?
Hi, excuse me. What can I do for you, Mr. Luciani?
10:21
我需要把一些歐元換成美元。我的卡不能用。
I need to change some euros to dollars. My card isn't working.
10:27
我不能支付東西或取現金。我明白了。
I can't pay for things or get cash. I see.
10:32
抱歉,但我們不能在酒店兌換貨幣。哦,那我該怎麼辦?
Sorry, but we can't change money here at the hotel. Oh, so what can I do?
10:40
有一家銀行在兩個街區外,可以把歐元兌換成美元。但他們只在白天開放。
There's a bank two blocks away that changes euros to dollars. But they're only open during the day.
10:48
我明白了,但現在已經晚上七點了,我需要現金吃晚餐。我該怎麼辦?
I see, but it's 7 p.m. now and I need cash for dinner. What can I do?
10:54
您可以在我們的酒店餐廳用餐。我們可以把費用記到您的房間帳單上。那是那家高級餐廳嗎?
You can eat at our hotel restaurant. We can put it on your room bill. That fancy one?
11:01
我想那裡的一杯飲料可能比我的卡片餘額還要貴。我們還有客房服務可以用晚餐。
I think just a drink there might cost more than my card balance. We also have room service for dinner.
11:08
這樣會便宜一些。也許我會試試那個。我可以在哪裡看到菜單?
It is cheaper. Maybe I'll try that. Where can I see the menu?
11:16
您的房間裡有菜單。或者您可以查看我們的網站。
There's a menu in your room. Or you can look at our website.
11:32
預訂導覽城市之旅
Booking a guided city tour
11:43
嗨,我們有興趣參加您的城市之旅。您能告訴我們更多信息嗎?當然可以。
Hi, we're interested in joining your city tour. Could you tell us more about it? Absolutely. Absolutely.
11:50
我們的導覽城市之旅持續三個小時,帶您參觀歷史市中心的所有亮點。
Our guided city tour lasts three hours and it takes you through all the highlights of the historic downtown.
11:57
您將參觀老城廣場、當地博物館、大教堂等等。
You'll visit the Old Town Square, the local museum, the cathedral and more.
12:03
這是一個了解城市歷史的好方法。聽起來不錯。這個旅遊什麼時候開始?
It's a great way to learn about the city's history. That sounds great. What time does the tour start?
12:11
我們有兩個時間段,一個是上午10點,另一個是下午2點。上午10點的那個。
We have two time slots, one at 10am and another at 2pm. The 10 a.m.
12:17
那個對我們來說很完美。三個人的旅遊費用是多少?
one is perfect for us. How much is the tour for three people?
12:22
每人25美元,所以總共75美元。
It's $25 per person, so $75 total.
12:27
這個價格包括導遊、交通和小吃。聽起來不錯。我們該怎麼預訂?
The price includes the guide, transport, and a snack. That seems good. How do we book?
12:33
您可以在這裡或在線預訂,還可以享受10%的折扣。我會在線預訂以獲得折扣。太好了!
You can book here or online for a 10% discount. I'll book online for the discount. Great!
12:47
在伊斯坦堡購買當地香料。你好,你會說英語嗎?
Buying local spices in Istanbul. Merhaba, do you speak English?
13:01
是的,我會。歡迎來到我的商店。我今天能幫助您什麼?我在找一些藏紅花。
Yes, I do. Welcome to my shop. How can I help you today? I'm looking for some saffron.
13:07
你有嗎?當然有。我們有伊斯坦堡最好的藏紅花。
Do you have it? Of course. We have the finest saffron in Istanbul.
13:13
這罐200里拉。這是純藏紅花嗎?是的,絕對是。
This jar is 200 lira. Is it pure saffron? Yes, absolutely.
13:19
它來自安納托利亞,手工挑選並完美乾燥。我可以聞一下嗎?
It comes straight from Anatolia, hand-picked and dried perfectly. Can I smell it?
13:27
當然可以。嗯,聞起來真棒。一定很新鮮。確實如此。
Of course. Mmm, it smells amazing. It must be very fresh. It is.
13:34
我們的藏紅花在廚師和旅行者中非常受歡迎。太好了。你們還有孜然嗎?
Our saffron is very popular with chefs and travellers. Great. Do you also have cumin?
13:42
當然有。磨碎的孜然每袋50里拉。
Of course. The ground cumin is 50 lira per bag.
13:46
我想要一罐藏紅花和兩袋磨碎的孜然。你們接受信用卡嗎?
I'll take one jar of saffron and two bags of ground cumin. Do you take credit cards?
13:53
是的,我們接受。謝謝你。伊斯坦堡有如此美妙的香料。祝你烹飪愉快。
Yes, we do. Thank you. Istanbul has such amazing spices. Enjoy your cooking.
14:00
你打算用這些做什麼?我計劃回家後嘗試做一些土耳其菜。
What will you make with these? I'm planning to try making some Turkish dishes when I get back home.
14:07
那太好了。如果你需要食譜,我可以為你寫幾個。那會很棒!
That's wonderful. If you need recipes, I can write a few for you. That would be amazing!
14:20
在機場遺失行李,對不起,我想我的包沒有出來。
Lost luggage at the airport Excuse me, I think my bag didn't come out.
14:34
我的航班剛剛降落,我等了一段時間。讓我看看你的票。你的航班號是多少?
My flight just landed and I've been waiting for a while. Let me take a look at your ticket. What's your flight number?
14:42
是QF10從悉尼來的。我的行李標籤號是12345。
It's QF10 from Sydney. My baggage tag number is 12345.
14:49
好的,我明白了。看起來你的包還在轉運點。可能在過程中延遲了。
All right, I see. It looks like your bag is still at the transfer point. It may have been delayed during the process.
14:57
哦,不。我幾個小時後要參加婚禮。我的行李多久能到?
Oh, no. I'm supposed to attend a wedding in a few hours. How long will it take for my luggage to arrive?
15:06
大約需要一小時左右才能到。如果你需要的話,我可以幫你處理一些事情。
It should be about an hour or so before it arrives. I can help you with a few things in the meantime if you'd like.
15:12
如果你需要的話,我們還可以為你提供一套洗漱用品。這很好知道。
We can also provide you with a kit for toiletries if you need anything. That's good to know.
15:19
我真的需要我的裙子和鞋子。有辦法追蹤行李嗎?
I really need my dress and shoes. Is there any way to track the bag?
15:24
是的,我們可以提供追蹤號碼,你可以在線查看更新。
Yes, we can provide a tracking number, and you'll be able to check online for updates.
15:29
我會在你的行李準備好取件時發送短信給你。真是鬆了一口氣。我開始有點緊張了。
I'll also send you an SMS as soon as your bag is ready for pickup. Lots of relief. I was starting to panic.
15:44
購買紀念品。你好。
Shopping for souvenirs. Hello.
15:53
對不起,你們有賣埃菲爾鐵塔的鑰匙圈嗎?嗨!
Excuse me. Do you sell Eiffel Tower keychains? Hi!
15:59
是的,我們有。就在那邊。哦,謝謝。
Yes, we do. They are right over there. Oh, thank you.
16:07
這個多少錢?這個五歐元。五……
How... how much? This one is five euros. Five...
16:15
抱歉,我不懂歐元。
Sorry, I don't understand euros.
16:19
哦,歐元是我們在法國使用的貨幣,就像美國的美元。
Oh, euros are the money we use in France, like dollars in America.
16:26
啊,我明白了。謝謝。五歐元。嗯,有點貴?
Ah, I see. Thank you. Five euros. Hmm. A little expensive?
16:34
我明白,但這是好品質。它是金屬製的,不是塑料。
I understand, but this is good quality. It's made of metal, not plastic.
16:40
好品質。好的。你們有折扣嗎?有折扣嗎?
Good quality. Okay. Do you have a discount? A discount?
16:48
嗯。讓我查一下。好的,對你來說,我可以給你四歐元。
Hmm. Let me check. Okay, for you, I can give it to you for four euros.
16:57
謝謝你。非常好。你太客氣了。還需要其他東西嗎?嗯,是的。
Thank you. Very kind. You're welcome. Do you want anything else? Hmm, yes.
17:04
這個,呃,它叫什麼?哦,那是一個冰箱磁鐵。
This, uh, what is its name? Oh, that's a fridge magnet.
17:11
你把它貼在冰箱上。好吧,多少錢?兩歐元。
You stick it on your refrigerator. Okay, how much? Two euros.
17:18
好價格。拿一個。房間預訂問題。
Good price. Take one. Room reservation issue.
17:37
你好。我有一個以喬什·湯普森的名字預訂的房間。讓我查一下。
Hello. I have a reservation under the name of Josh Thompson. Let me check.
17:42
啊,是的,我在這裡看到了你的預訂。你已經預訂了一個標準房間,住三晚。
Ah, yes, I see your reservation here. You've booked a standard room for three nights.
17:50
其實,我以為我預訂了一個有特大號床的房間。我在預訂時特別要求過。
Actually, I thought I booked a room with a king-size bed. I specifically asked for it when I made the reservation.
17:57
嗯,我在系統中沒有看到這一點。看起來你被分配了一個有兩個單人床的房間。
Hmm, I'm not seeing that in the system. It looks like you've been assigned a room with two twin beds.
18:05
哦不,這真的不行。我需要一張特大號床。
Oh no, that's really not going to work. I need a king-size bed.
18:10
你能做些什麼來改變它嗎?讓我查一下我們的可用性。
Is there anything you can do to change it? Let me check our availability.
18:20
好消息!我們確實有一個特大號房間可用。不過每晚需要額外支付20美元的升級費用。
Good news! We do have a king-size room available. But there's a small upgrade fee of $20 per night.
18:27
你想換嗎?是的,請。我真的需要一張更大的床來舒適地入住。
Would you like to switch? Yes, please. I really need a bigger bed for a comfortable stay.
18:34
我馬上就會更改。你的新房間在四樓,這是你的房卡。抱歉造成的不便。
I'll make the change right now. Your new room is on the fourth floor, and here's your keycard. Sorry for the inconvenience.
18:43
沒關係。在阿姆斯特丹租自行車
That's okay. Renting a bike in Amsterdam
18:59
你好。我想租一輛自行車。好的。你在找普通自行車還是電動自行車?
Hi there. I'd like to rent a bike. Sure. Are you looking for a regular bike or an electric one?
19:07
只要普通自行車,請問一天多少錢?整天是15歐元。
Just a regular bike, please. How much is it for a day? It's 15 euros for the whole day.
19:15
聽起來不錯。你們有小一點的自行車嗎?我不太高。沒問題。
That sounds good. Do you have a smaller bike? I'm not very tall. No problem.
19:21
我們有不同尺寸的自行車。讓我查一下。給你。
We have bikes in different sizes. Let me check. Here you go.
19:26
這個應該對你來說很舒適。完美。它有鎖嗎?
This one should be comfortable for you. Perfect. Does it come with a lock?
19:32
是的,每輛自行車都有鎖。阿姆斯特丹很安全,但鎖好你的自行車總是個好主意。很好。
Yes, every bike comes with a lock. Amsterdam's safe, but it's always a good idea to lock your bike. Great.
19:40
那麼,呃,我需要頭盔嗎?這裡不要求戴頭盔,但如果你需要,我們有。
And, uh, do I need a helmet? Helmets aren't required here, but we do have them if you want one.
19:48
額外5歐元。我也要頭盔。安全總比遺憾好。好選擇。
It's 5 euros extra. I'll take the helmet too. Better safe than sorry. Good choice.
19:55
啊,我該怎麼還車?你可以在晚上八點之前在這裡還車,
Ah, how do I return the bike? You can return
19:59
如果晚了就把車放在外面的投遞箱裡,太好了,謝謝你解釋了一切,祝你在阿姆斯特丹探索愉快。
it here before 8 pm or if it's late just use the drop-off box outside awesome thank you for explaining everything enjoy exploring amsterdam
20:15
第五號線上運送紀念品,嗨,你們有國際運送嗎?
number five shipping souvenirs online Hi, do you ship internationally?
20:26
特別是到德國嗎?是的,我們提供全球運送。德國完全沒有問題。
Specifically to Germany? Yes, we ship worldwide. Germany is no problem at all.
20:34
你想訂購什麼?我真的很喜歡這個自由女神像模型。看起來非常精緻。
What are you looking to order? I really like this Statue of Liberty model. It looks so detailed.
20:41
這是一個很好的選擇。這是一個受歡迎的商品。這個是20美元,運送到德國需要額外15美元。
That's a great choice. It's a popular item. This one is $20 and shipping it to Germany will be an additional $15.
20:50
嗯,15美元的運費?這似乎有點高。送達需要多久?
Hmm, $15 for shipping? That seems a bit high. How long does delivery take?
20:57
通常需要大約兩週。我們使用可靠的快遞服務以確保安全送達。
Typically, it takes about two weeks. We use a reliable courier service to ensure it arrives safely.
21:05
兩週?這還不錯。你們提供追蹤資訊嗎?是的,絕對提供。
Two weeks? That's not bad. Do you provide tracking information? information? Yes, absolutely.
21:11
一旦你的訂單發貨,我們會發送電子郵件給你,裡面有追蹤詳情。很好。你現在需要我的地址嗎?
Once your order is shipped, we'll send you an email with the tracking details. Perfect. Do you need my address now?
21:18
是的,如果你能在這個表格上寫下來就好。另外,請提供你的電子郵件以便收據和追蹤資訊。
Yes, if you could write it down here on this form. Also, please include your email for the receipt and tracking information.
21:33
去瑞士阿爾卑斯山健行。哇,湯姆,這地方真是太美了。
Going on a hike in the Swiss Alps. Wow, Tom, this place is absolutely stunning.
21:46
我不敢相信我們真的在瑞士阿爾卑斯山健行。
I can't believe we're really hiking in the Swiss Alps.
21:50
這裡真美,但我得承認,這次健行看起來有點激烈。我們確定準備好了嗎?
It's beautiful, but I have to admit, this hike looks a bit intense. Are we sure we're ready for this?
21:58
別擔心,我們會慢慢來。今天的步道對初學者來說是可行的,但風景讓每一步都值得。
Don't worry, we'll take it slow and steady. The trail we're doing today is manageable for beginners, but the views make it worth every step.
22:08
這讓我鬆了一口氣。這次健行需要多久?大約需要三小時才能到達山頂。
That's a relief. How long does the hike take? It should take about three hours to reach the summit.
22:16
但我們會在途中停下來休息,欣賞風景。好的,這聽起來更可行。
But we'll stop along the way for rest breaks and to take in the views. Okay, that sounds more doable.
22:23
我只希望我不會在這些石頭上滑倒。如果你需要,我會確保握住你的手。
I just hope I don't slip on these rocks. I'll make sure to hold your hand if you need it.
22:30
如果你們都跟著我,我們會看到下面山谷的美景。這裡非常適合拍照。
If you both follow me here, we'll get a nice view of the valley below. It's perfect for photos.
22:37
我一定會拍一些照片的。當我們到達頂部時,你能幫我們拍一張團體照嗎?當然可以。
I'm definitely getting some pictures of this. Can you help us take a group photo when we reach the top? Absolutely.
22:45
我喜歡為客人捕捉瞬間。購買傳統工藝品。
I love capturing moments for guests. Shopping for traditional crafts.
23:04
媽媽,看看這個碗。它色彩斑斕且獨特。真漂亮,簡。
Mom, look at this bowl. It's so colorful and unique. It's beautiful, Jane.
23:10
我喜歡這些鮮豔的顏色。這個多少錢?那個是120美元。
I love the vibrant colors. How much is it? That one is $120.
23:17
它是由當地的普韋布洛工匠製作的。設計靈感來自傳統的美洲原住民圖案。
It's made by a local Pueblo artisan. And the design is inspired by traditional Native American patterns.
23:25
我從未見過這樣的東西。我可以把它買回我的房間嗎?
I've never seen anything like it. Can I get it for my room?
23:29
這很漂亮,但120美元對於一個紀念品來說有點超出我的預期。
It is beautiful, but $120 is a little more than I expected for a souvenir.
23:36
你們有沒有更小的作品?是的,我們有更小的碗和小飾品。讓我給你們看看一些。
Do you have any smaller pieces? Yes, we have smaller bowls and trinkets. Let me show you some.
23:43
這個可愛。這個多少錢?這個是50美元。
This one is cute. How much is it? This one is $50.
23:50
它仍然是手工製作的,但尺寸較小。我喜歡這個。我們買這個吧,簡?
It's still handmade, but it's a smaller size. I like this one. How about we get this one, Jane?
23:57
這對我的桌子來說很完美。如果我們買這兩個小碗有折扣嗎?
It's perfect for my desk. Do you have any discounts if we buy these two small bowls?
24:05
既然你要買兩件,我可以給你10%的折扣。所以兩個總共是90美元。
Since you're taking two pieces, I can give you a 10% discount. So it would be $90 for both.
24:13
聽起來不錯。你們接受信用卡嗎?是的,我們接受。你想要我幫你包裝嗎?
That sounds good. Do you take credit cards? Yes, we do. Would you like me to gift wrap them for you?
24:20
那太好了。謝謝你。8號。
That would be wonderful. Thank you. Number 8.
24:30
選擇復古物品。傑克,看看這個。
Choosing vintage items. Jake, check this out.
24:40
我喜歡這種復古風格。又一件夾克,爸爸?你需要多少皮夾克?
I love this vintage style. Another jacket, Dad? How many leather jackets do you need?
24:48
那件是經典款。它來自1970年代。
That one is a classic. It's from the 1970s.
24:53
只要120美元,而且狀況完美。這是一項投資,傑克。
Only $120 and it's in perfect condition. It's an investment, Jake.
24:59
這件夾克是永恆的。復古風格永遠不會錯。
This jacket is timeless. You can never go wrong with vintage.
25:04
我就是不明白為什麼舊衣服值這麼多。啊,但這件夾克有歷史。
I just don't get how old clothes are worth so much. Ah, but this jacket has history.
25:11
這不只是一件夾克。它是一段時尚歷史。沒錯。它有靈魂。
It's not just any jacket. It's a piece of fashion history. Exactly. It's got soul.
25:17
我就要這件。可以先試穿嗎?當然可以。
I'll take it. Can I try it on first? Of course.
25:26
你看起來就像剛從一支老搖滾樂隊走出來。這對你來說太完美了,爸爸。他穿得真好,對吧?
You look like you just stepped out of an old rock band. It's perfect for you, Dad. He's rocking it, right?
25:33
這就是復古的美。就像穿越時尚的時光旅行。我一定會買下它。
That's the beauty of vintage. It's like time traveling through fashion. I'll definitely take it.
25:45
這段視頻到此結束。謝謝你的觀看。記得每天練習英語以提高你的技能。
That's the end of the video. Thank you for watching. Remember to practice English every day to improve your skills.
25:54
每週至少觀看視頻三次,並重複日常對話,以快速提高你的聽力和口語技能。
Watch the video at least three times a week and repeat daily conversations to improve your listening and speaking skills fast.
26:03
試著模仿視頻中的語調和發音,以增強你的口語流利度和發音。
Try to mimic the intonation and pronunciation in the video to enhance your speaking fluency and pronunciation.
26:11
別忘了喜歡、分享和評論我的視頻。請訂閱「與傑西卡學英語」頻道,以觀看更多有幫助的視頻。
Don't forget to like, share, and comment on my video. Please subscribe to the Learn English with Jessica channel to watch more helpful videos. you
Watch with translated subtitles Open in App