rootblysub YouTube Subtitle Translation

MULTISUB📢新番上线《风携甜趣赴余生》#最新漫剧 #漫剧合集 #一口气看完 #动漫 #anime #AI漫剧 #破晓动漫社

English Español 日本語
0:00
I am the fake rich heiress
我是豪门假千金
0:02
The real heiress has returned
真千金回归后
0:02
The whole family is waiting to see me go crazy for affection
全家等着看我发疯争宠
0:05
Little do they know, I have already packed my bags
殊不知我早就收拾好行李
0:07
Finally, I can leave. Thank you, thank you!
终于能走了 谢谢谢谢啊
0:12
You don't hate me?
你不恨我?
0:14
Sister, do you know the rules of this house?
姐妹你知道这家的规矩吗
0:18
Morning runs at 6 AM
每天早上6点晨跑
0:19
Curfew at 8 PM
晚上8点门禁
0:21
No talking while eating
吃饭不能出声
0:23
Relationships require family approval
恋爱要家族审批
0:28
Good luck to you
祝你好运
0:31
I'm going to pursue freedom now
我去追求自由啦
0:34
The butler is calling
管家来电话啦
0:36
Hello, Miss Xingwan
管家来电话啦
0:39
Hello, Miss Xingwan
喂星婉小姐
0:41
The master wants you to return to the main residence immediately
老爷让您立刻回主宅
0:44
Could it be that one?
该不会是那个吧
0:46
Is Uncle Lin really?
林叔难道是
0:47
Yes, Miss Xingning's DNA results have come out
是的星宁小姐的DNA结果出来了
0:50
The master has sent a convoy to pick you up
老爷派了车队去接
0:54
Wanwan, you won the lottery
婉婉你中彩票了
0:55
Why are you so happy?
这么高兴
0:57
It's even better than winning the lottery
比中彩票还棒
0:59
I am finally going to be free
我终于要自由了
1:02
Although, but
虽然但是
1:03
Why did you steal the company's green plants?
你偷公司绿植干嘛
1:05
I have raised them for 3 years
养了3年
1:06
I have feelings for them
有感情了
1:13
This is the last time
最后一次了
1:14
Shen Xinwan, perform well in this last scene
沈心婉演好这最后一场戏
1:17
Then you can escape from the sea of suffering
你就能脱离苦海了
1:19
Yes, triangles have stability
嗯三角形具有稳定性
1:22
Mom, Dad, Brother
爸妈哥
1:25
When leaving tonight
今晚走的时候
1:26
Which limited edition bags should I take tonight?
把哪些限量版包包带走呢今晚
1:30
I have very important news to tell you
有个非常重要的消息要告诉你
1:32
I am the fake daughter who was switched at birth
我是被抱错的假千金
1:34
The real daughter has been found
真千金已经找到了
1:35
Isn't she about to enter the house?
马上就要进家门了对吧
1:38
Where is she?
人在哪呢
1:38
Work is paused
上班暂停
1:39
I will go pick her up
我去接
1:41
Shen Xinwan, are you okay?
沈心婉你没事吧
1:43
She went crazy from the shock
受刺激疯了
1:44
If you want to cry, just cry
你要想哭就哭
1:45
Don't hold it in, Wanwan
别憋着婉婉
1:47
Mom also knows you are sad
妈妈也知道你难过
1:48
Stop it, I feel very good now
都打住本人现在感觉很好
1:51
When will my sister arrive?
妹妹什么时候到
1:52
Do I need to go upstairs now to help her set up the room?
需要我现在上楼帮她布置房间吗
1:54
Wanwan, you're not sad at all.
婉婉你一点都不难过
1:57
Dad still loves you.
爸爸还是爱你的
1:58
Why be sad?
为什么要难过
2:00
Having one more sister is great.
多一个妹妹多好啊
2:01
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
2:02
In the script you imagined.
在你们预想的剧本里
2:04
Should I be collapsing and crying now?
我现在是不是应该a崩溃大哭
2:08
Or flipping the table and shouting angrily.
b掀桌子怒吼
2:10
Or just passing out with my eyes rolling back.
或者c直接两眼一黑晕过去
2:14
Shen Xinwan and Xing Ning are back.
沈心婉星宁回来了
2:17
You need to understand your identity.
你要搞清楚你的身份
2:19
I heard it.
听到了呀
2:20
So no one can use me.
所以呢没有人可以利用我
2:23
Because I'm really useless.
因为我真的没用
2:24
Hmph, strong, hmph.
哼strong哼
2:31
Is it really like this?
好家伙这样吗
2:33
Can't say it's exactly the same.
不能说一模一样
2:34
But it's like my mom was carved from the same mold.
但跟我妈简直是一个模子刻出来的啊
2:39
Hmph.
2:40
Ah, look how scared they are.
啊看把他们吓得
2:42
Afraid I'll pull out a knife?
怕我掏刀啊
2:43
Sister, welcome home.
妹妹欢迎回家
2:45
Sister, don't you hate me?
姐姐你不恨我吗
2:47
I took your place.
我抢了你的位置
2:49
I took your place
恨你我谢你还来不及
2:52
I hate you, I thank you, and I can't even finish
我苦命的女儿啊啊啊啊
3:03
Which one to take first?
先拿哪个呢
3:16
Whoever loves is whoever
情人谁爱当谁当
3:18
I'm resigning
老娘辞职了
3:21
Shen Xinwan, what are you doing?
沈心婉你这是干什么
3:23
Is there no trace of a wealthy young lady left?
还有没有一点豪门千金的样子了
3:25
I'm making space for my sister
我在给妹妹腾地方啊
3:27
Sister, you don't have to do this
姐姐你不用这样的
3:29
Sister, do you know the rules of this house?
姐妹你知道这家的规矩吗
3:33
Let me tell you
来姐姐告诉你
3:35
Morning jog at 6 AM every day
每天早上6点晨跑
3:37
Curfew at 8 PM
晚上8点门禁
3:38
No noise while eating
吃饭不能出声
3:40
Dating requires family approval
恋爱要家族审批
3:41
Oh right
哦对了
3:42
Do you remember when I was 17?
还记得我17岁
3:43
My first date was at the library
第一次跟人去图书馆约会
3:45
My family sent three bodyguards in black to follow me all day
家里派了三个黑衣保镖全天跟着
3:47
In the end, I scared that boy into transferring schools
最后愣是把那个男生吓到转学
3:51
Shen Xinwan, shut up
沈心婉你给我闭嘴
3:54
Don't scare my sister, Mom
你别吓唬妹妹妈
3:57
I'm not scaring anyone
我哪有吓唬
3:58
Isn't this just our daily life?
这不就是咱家的日常吗
4:02
Where are you planning to go?
你这是打算去哪
4:03
I plan to go be an ordinary person.
去当普通人啊
4:05
Ordinary person Shen Xinwan.
普通人沈心婉
4:07
You've been spoiled since childhood.
你从小到大娇生惯养
4:09
Can you survive without the Shen family?
离了沈家能活
4:12
Brother.
4:13
Guess how much secret money I've saved over the years.
你猜猜我这些年偷偷攒了多少私房钱
4:16
To be honest with you.
你实不相瞒
4:18
I just want to thank the heavens now.
我现在只想感谢老天爷
4:20
Finally opened my eyes.
终于开眼了
4:21
Ah ah ah sister, don't go.
啊啊啊姐你别走
4:26
Be good, from now on you are the only hope of the Shen family.
乖以后你就是沈家唯一的希望了
4:30
Good luck.
祝你好运
4:32
I'm going to pursue freedom now.
我去追求自由啦
4:38
Shen Xingwan, who are you planning to elope with?
沈星宛你这是要跟谁私奔啊
4:41
More exciting than eloping.
比私奔还刺激
4:42
Sister, this is a jailbreak.
姐们这是越狱
4:46
Hurry, hurry, hurry, drive.
快快快开车
4:48
While they haven't come to their senses yet.
趁他们还没回过神来
4:53
Hahaha, I Shen Xingwan am finally free.
哈哈哈我沈星丸终于自由了
4:57
Shen Xingwan, you little brat.
沈星丸你个死丫头
4:59
Stop him quickly.
快拦住他
4:59
His suitcase is filled with my limited edition.
他行李箱里装的是我的限量款
5:01
Crocodile leather bag.
鳄鱼皮包
5:03
What do you think, sister?
怎么样姐妹
5:05
Where shall we go to celebrate?
咱去哪庆祝一下
5:06
To celebrate
对庆祝
5:08
We must celebrate well
必须得好好庆祝一下
5:11
Listen up, the first stop is stinky tofu
听好了第一站臭豆腐
5:14
The second stop is snail noodles
第2站螺蛳粉
5:15
The third stop is veteran barbecue
第3站老兵烧烤香
5:17
This is the taste
就是这个味
5:18
Your taste has changed pretty quickly
你这胃口转变的够快啊
5:20
Those top chefs from the Shen family
沈家那些顶级名厨
5:21
If they knew you were thinking about this
要是知道你惦记这口
5:23
They would collectively resign
得集体辞职
5:24
Once, I was at the Shen family
从前我在沈家
5:26
What to eat for each meal was controlled by someone
每一餐吃什么都有专人控制
5:28
Those who gain weight
发胖的不
5:28
Can't eat things that easily turn your face yellow
能吃容易让脸色变黄的不准吃
5:30
Things that smell bad are even more forbidden
味道很臭的更是不允许
5:33
Forget the etiquette of socialites
去他的名媛礼仪
5:35
From today on, I'm going to be a happy foodie
姐从今天起要当个快乐的吃货了
5:38
Come on, with your pampered stomach
得了吧就你这娇生惯的胃
5:39
A few skewers of barbecue could send you to the hospital
几串烧烤就能让你进医院
5:41
Besides, do you think Lu Jingchen is dead?
再说了你当陆景琛是死的啊
5:46
Why do you get scared when you hear Lu Jingchen's name?
怎么听到陆景琛的名字就怂了
5:48
It's not that I'm scared
不是我怂
5:49
The marriage between Ranran is a core interest exchange between two families
冉冉联姻是两家间的核心利益交换
5:53
The most reliable is of course the biological daughter
最靠谱的当然是亲生女儿
5:55
Who do I think I am?
我算哪根葱
5:56
Stop with that.
少来这套
5:57
You two at least grew up together.
你俩好歹从小一起长大
5:59
Lu Jingchen is about you.
陆景琛对你
5:59
You're overthinking it.
你想多了
6:01
It's just a business marriage.
商业联姻而已
6:02
He's so cold-hearted.
他那么冷酷无情
6:03
He wouldn't care if the marriage partner is Shen Xinwan.
才不会在乎联姻对象是沈欣婉
6:05
Or Shen Xinning.
还是沈欣宁
6:06
Or Shen Yanchuan.
还是沈延川
6:07
As long as they're from the Shen family, it's fine.
反正是沈家人就行了
6:09
Even if he's just a businessman.
他就算再是个商人
6:10
He can't be completely devoid of feelings, right?
也不能一点感情都没有吧
6:12
What kind of person is Lu Jingchen?
陆景琛是什么人
6:14
18 years old.
18岁
6:14
He left his opponents utterly defeated at the negotiation table.
就在谈判桌上把对手杀的片甲不留
6:17
Forcing his opponents to break out in cold sweat.
逼的对手冷汗涔涔
6:19
He took over the family business at 20.
20岁就接手家族企业
6:21
His methods are ruthless to the point of being frightening.
手段狠戾到令人胆寒
6:23
Feelings are probably the least valuable thing to him.
感情对他来说大概是最不值钱的东西
6:28
Why is happiness like walking on thin ice?
为何幸福如履薄冰
6:31
He used to be my husband.
从前是老公
6:32
In the future, he might just be my brother-in-law.
以后也许就是妹夫了
6:42
It's great to have directly skipped breakfast and lunch.
很好直接睡过了早餐和午餐
6:44
As expected of me.
不愧是我
6:45
So, how was it last night with Lu Jingchen?
怎么样昨晚和陆景琛相处愉快吗
6:47
Unlocked a few locations
解锁了几个地点
6:48
On the sofa, in front of the mirror, by the floor-to-ceiling window
沙发上镜子前落地窗前
6:50
Don't thank me too much, sis
别太感谢姐
6:52
After all, you've been coveting him for quite some time
毕竟你觊觎他也不是一天两天了
6:54
It's human nature to lose control
把持不住人之常情
6:57
That being said
话又说回来了
6:58
That guy eats really well
那小子吃的可真好
6:59
I also want to buy some
我也想买买
7:01
Wait, what?
等等什么
7:02
Lu Jingchen
陆景琛
7:03
Where did Lu Jingchen come from?
哪来的陆景琛
7:08
Xi Ran, you have to remember
熙然你要记住
7:11
Love can betray you
爱情会背叛你
7:12
But the little cake won't talk back
但小蛋糕不会说人话
7:15
Sigh
7:17
The past Shen Xingwan is already dead
过去的沈星宛已经死了
7:19
Now standing in front of you is the new bowl of Niuhula
现在站在你面前的是纽乎拉新碗
7:22
In the future, you'll have to wait in line for 3 hours
未来要让你排队3小时
7:24
A woman who can't even buy the signature cheesecake
都买不到招牌芝士蛋糕的女人
7:26
Hahaha, you're so dramatic
哈哈哈你这中二病
7:28
Wait, behind you
等等你后面
7:34
Tsk
7:35
Trying to trick me again
又想骗我
7:36
You did the same last time at KTV
上次在KTV你也是这么
7:44
Eh, hahaha
咦哈哈
7:46
How could Lu Jingchen appear in a place like this?
陆景琛怎么会出现在这种地方
7:48
Am I dreaming?
我在做梦吗
7:54
But why is this Lu Jingzi so cold?
不过这个陆景子怎么冷冰冰的
7:56
He doesn't even smile.
都不会笑
8:00
Ah ah.
啊啊
8:06
Let me die.
让我死
8:12
Hey, hey, are you awake?
喂喂醒了啊
8:15
Are you awake? Does your head hurt?
醒了头疼吗
8:18
It's okay, hmm.
还还行嗯
8:21
The kitchen is on the second floor of my house.
厨房在我家二楼
8:23
The cook prepared a hangover soup for you.
做饭阿姨给你准备了醒酒汤
8:26
Your second floor.
你家二楼
8:29
Wow, this is Lu Jingchen's bedroom.
我靠这是陆景琛的卧室
8:33
Wait, how did I end up in your house?
等等我怎么会在你家
8:36
You drank too much last night.
昨晚你喝多了
8:38
You threw up all over me.
吐了我一身
8:39
You also got your clothes dirty.
自己也弄脏了衣服
8:41
Am I that wild?
我我这么奔放吗
8:43
I said I would take you back to the Shen family.
我说送你回沈家
8:45
But you were hugging the telephone pole by the roadside and refused to let go.
但你抱着路边的电线杆死活不肯松手
8:47
Crying and shouting that you wouldn't go back even if you died.
哭着喊着说死也不回去
8:49
Haha, that telephone pole is pretty sturdy.
呵呵那电线杆挺结实的哈
8:52
In the end, you were still pulling on my sleeve.
最后还拽着我的袖
8:53
You said you wanted to elope with me.
子说要和我私奔
8:54
You asked me if I was willing.
问我愿不愿意
8:56
Lu Jingchen, how about we elope, hehe?
陆景琛要不我们私奔吧嘿嘿
9:02
Gu Xiran seems to be in a hurry.
顾熙然好像有什么急事
9:04
Turning around with the car keys.
拎着车钥匙转身就走
9:05
As if having made a certain decision.
像下定了某种决定
9:07
Then, we don't have that kind of thing.
那那我们没没那个那个啥
9:09
Or do something we shouldn't do.
或者做什么不该做的事情吧
9:11
You don't remember what happened with Shen Xingwan last night.
沈星晚昨晚的事你都不记得了
9:15
You were like that with me last night.
你昨晚对我
9:18
Could it really be?
该不会真的
9:23
Shen Xiwen, this is your future brother-in-law!
沈希文这可是你未来的妹夫啊
9:27
You're simply a beast.
你简直就是个禽兽
9:28
You're worse than a beast.
禽兽不如啊
9:31
I remember, I remember.
记得记得
9:32
It's just that I might not remember everything clearly.
就是可能记得不太全
9:34
Haha.
哈哈
9:36
Shen Xinwan, you said yesterday that you want to open a cake shop.
沈心婉在你昨天说要开蛋糕店是
9:41
Yes, do you need to invest?
是啊需要投资吗
9:43
Private wallet, bags, and jewelry.
私房钱包包首饰
9:45
Pocket money I've saved over the years.
零花钱这些年攒的私房钱
9:48
Plus the limited edition bags I took from home.
加上从家里顺走的限量款包包
9:51
That’s completely enough for me to take over a shop.
完全够我盘下一家店了
9:53
No need, no need.
不用不用
9:54
I have money.
我有钱
9:55
Mr. Lu, just come and support my business more often.
陆总多多来光临我的生意就好了
9:57
Good
9:58
I will come to support you on the day you open your business.
你开业那天我会来捧场的
10:02
Oh, you are truly my god of wealth.
哎呀那您可真是我的财神爷
10:05
Shen Qingwan
沈清婉
10:07
What if I say I am willing?
如果我说愿意呢
10:11
Shen Qingwan
沈清婉
10:12
What if I say I am willing?
如果我说愿意呢啊
10:19
Nothing much, just rest well.
没什么好好休息
10:31
Sister, you have had such a tough time all these years.
姐姐原来这些年你过得这么累
10:34
How did you manage to hold on?
你是怎么坚持下来的
10:37
Of course, it's because I'm pathetic.
怎么坚持下来的
10:39
As long as I have hands, it's fine.
当然是因为我窝囊啊
10:40
I also want to learn from my sister.
有手就行
10:43
I will persevere.
我也要向姐姐学习
10:45
My new store will open in a couple of days.
我会坚持的
10:46
Do you want to come and play?
过两天我新店开业
10:48
There will be plenty of little cakes.
你要不要来玩
10:49
Eat as much as you want.
小蛋糕管够
10:50
Eat whatever flavor you want.
想吃多少吃多少
10:52
Really, sis?
想吃什么口味就吃什么口味
10:54
I studied advertising in college.
真的吗姐
10:55
I want to write a special post.
我大学学的就是广告学的
10:57
To promote your store.
我要专门写一篇推文
10:59
To promote you and your little cakes.
给你的店做推
11:00
This silly girl probably just has a few classmates sharing it.
广报答你和你的小蛋糕
11:03
Promoting is not that easy.
这傻姑娘估计也就几个同学互转吧
11:07
Promotion is not that easy
推广哪有那么容易
11:12
oh oh
oh oh
11:12
It's really the shop that Sweetheart Detective personally recommended
真的是甜心侦探亲推的那家店
11:15
Quick, take a picture
快拍快拍
11:16
I also came across it on a certain book
我也是在某书中刷到过来的
11:17
Sisters, take a look
姐妹们快看
11:18
This tiramisu is amazing
这个提拉米苏绝了
11:20
I also want to post notes to recommend it to my fans
我也要发笔记推荐给我的粉丝
11:26
I'll say it again
我再说一遍
11:27
Humans can't live without little egg cakes
人类不能没有小蛋蛋糕
11:28
Just like the West can't live without Jerusalem
就像西方不能没有耶路撒冷
11:31
Alipay received 520 yuan
支付宝到账520元
11:36
I didn't expect the big shot to be right next to me
没想到大佬竟在我身边
11:38
Shen Xinming is on social media
沈新明在社交平台
11:40
There is actually a food account with 200,000 followers
竟然有一个20万粉的美食账号
11:42
Shen Xinwan, oh Shen Xinwan
沈新婉啊沈新婉
11:44
Such a good sister
这么好的妹妹
11:45
You actually still have your eyes on someone else's fiancé
你居然还惦记人家的未婚夫
11:47
Are you even human?
你还是个人吗
11:54
The boss wants two tiramisus
老板还要两个提拉米苏
11:55
Okay, coming right up
好嘞马上
11:59
This feeling is so refreshing
这感觉爽翻了
12:01
The satisfaction of earning a living with my own hands
这种自食其力的快乐
12:03
It's really something I never had before in the Shen family
靠双手赚钱的踏实
12:05
Welcome.
真的是从前在沈家从未有过的
12:13
Welcome
欢迎光临
12:14
Sorry, today's cake has already sold out
抱歉啊今天的蛋糕已经卖
12:18
Mr. Lu, please stop here
陆总您往这一站
12:21
My little shop is simply full of money
我这小店里简直全是金钱
12:23
In the whispering voice
在低语的声音
12:24
No wonder he's the man I've set my eyes on
不愧是我看上的男人
12:26
This temperament is just different
这气质就是不一样
12:28
I have never seen you so happy like today
以前在沈家
12:29
I thought you were at your wit's end
我从没见你像今天这样开心
12:31
That's why you opened a small cake shop
我原以为你是走投无路
12:33
Mr. Lu, you wouldn't understand this
才来开小蛋糕店
12:34
If everyone became a rich lady and a boss
陆总您这就不懂了吧
12:37
Then who would make these fragrant and soft little cakes?
要是人人都去当千金做老板
12:39
Moreover
那谁来做这些香香软软的小蛋糕呢
12:42
Moreover
更何况
12:43
There has to be someone in this world to play the ordinary person
这个世界上总得要有人来扮演普通人
12:46
A life without ups and downs
没有大起大落的人生
12:48
No thrilling experiences
没有惊险刺激的体验
12:50
Just living without competition
就不争不抢的
12:51
Playing the role of a happy little character in this world
充当这个世界上幸福的小角色
12:53
On the way here
来的路上
12:54
I saw someone carrying your cake
我看见有人拎着你的蛋糕
12:56
Laughing especially happily
笑的特别开心
12:58
I think it must be delicious
我想那一定很好吃
13:01
Unfortunately, I arrived late
可惜我来晚了
13:03
Sorry
抱歉
13:04
I seem to never be able to appear at the right time
我似乎永远都没办法在合适的时间
13:07
by your side
出现在你身边
13:10
Not late
不晚
13:16
Ding ding ding, I specially saved you a
当当当本小姐特意给你留了一
13:18
portion of President Lu's
份陆大总裁
13:20
Surprise, surprise
惊不惊喜
13:20
Are you surprised?
意不意外
13:23
You've been waiting for me all along
你你一直在等我
13:26
Of course, after all, you are my
当然啦毕竟你可是我的
13:31
After all, you are my good friend
毕竟你可是我的好朋友嘛
13:36
In the past
放在从前
13:37
I would definitely tell him confidently
我肯定会理直气壮的告诉他
13:39
You are the man I have my eyes on
你是我看上的男人
13:40
Maybe I would even domineeringly tease him
说不定我还会霸道的勾起他
13:42
That sharply defined jawline and neck
那线条锋利的下颌脖
13:43
Then lower my voice and say 'man'
再压低声音来一句男人
13:46
You're playing with fire
你这是在玩火
13:47
But not anymore
可现在不行了
13:48
Wake up
你醒醒吧
13:49
You are no longer that wealthy young lady
你已经不是那个豪门千金了
13:52
Mismatched backgrounds
门不当户不对
13:53
These four words
这四个字
13:54
Are the Mount Everest standing between us
就是横在我们中间的珠穆朗玛峰
13:57
President Lu, stop being dazed
陆总别愣着了
13:58
This cake tastes better when it's hot.
这蛋糕趁热吃口感才好
14:04
Damn it.
天杀的
14:06
Can you accompany me with a husband who has an eight-pack?
能不能再陪我一个八块腹肌的老公
14:08
This is visible.
这个看得到
14:09
The torment of not being able to eat is too cruel.
吃不着的折磨也太虐了
14:20
Eating so clean.
吃的这么干净
14:22
It seems that President Lu is under a lot of pressure usually.
看来陆大总裁平时压力挺大呀
14:25
Relying entirely on sweets to survive.
全靠甜食续命了
14:27
Good baby who cherishes food.
不错珍惜粮食的好宝宝
14:29
Will succeed in whatever you do.
做什么都会成功的
14:33
How much? 100,000.
多少 10万
14:37
The small cake is delicious.
小蛋糕很好吃
14:39
This money counts as a recharge at the store.
这些钱算在店里充值的
14:41
By the way, tomorrow's company group.
另外明天公司团
14:43
I want to order 200 small cakes of different flavors.
建我想预定200个小蛋糕口味
14:45
You come and order.
你来定啊
14:46
Oh my, I'm rich.
我天富贵
14:47
Finally my turn.
终于轮到我了
14:48
If this order is done well by the rich clothing brand.
这单要是富贵服饰做好了
14:50
Not only can I make a good profit.
不仅能狠狠赚一笔
14:51
I can also use the momentum of the Lu Group to gain fame.
还能借着陆氏集团的东风打响知名度
14:55
Wait, 200 pieces.
等等 200个
14:58
Tomorrow morning I'll be alone.
明天早上我就一个人
15:00
One pair of hands, 200 cakes.
一双手 200个蛋糕
15:03
Is this opening a store?
这是开店吗
15:04
This is going to send me away, right?
这是要把我送走吧
15:09
Payment received via Alipay
支付宝到账
15:11
Bone spirit, bone spirit
骨气骨气
15:13
Where is the overtime pay of 20,000 yuan more appealing?
哪有2万块加班费香啊
15:14
Here comes the little flying donkey
小飞驴来喽
15:16
I guarantee to complete the task
保证完成任务
15:17
Hmph, this isn't my fault
哼这不怪我
15:19
I can only blame him for giving too much
只能怪他给的太多了
15:22
This is the last batch
这是最后一批了
15:24
Please handle it carefully when delivering to the Lu Group
送到陆氏集团麻烦拿稳
15:27
Thank you for your hard work, boss lady
辛苦好嘞老板娘
15:33
12 hours
12个小时
15:35
Exactly 200 cakes
整整200个蛋糕
15:37
Shen Xingwan, you really have become a production donkey, haven't you?
沈星晚你真成了生产坠的驴了不
15:41
Even the donkey shakes its head
驴看了都摇头
15:44
My sisters are killing me with laughter
姐妹们笑死我了
15:46
That real daughter of the Shen family they just recognized
沈家那个刚认回来的真千金
15:48
Just now, her mother brought her to greet us
刚才他母亲领着来打招呼
15:49
I just lifted my eyelids and hummed twice
我不过抬了抬眼皮轻哼两声
15:52
He stiffened like a piece of wood
他就僵的像根木头
15:53
He can't even say a complete sentence fluently
连句完整的话都说不利索
15:55
How can such a bumpkin be worthy of entering the Shen family?
这种土包子也配进沈家
15:57
Although Shen Xinwan wasn't that great before
虽说沈心婉以前也不咋地
15:59
At least she knows a bit of Brazilian jiu-jitsu
但好歹她还会点巴西柔术
16:01
That's still somewhat interesting
还算有点意思
16:03
Then if my hot-tempered sister goes over later
那我这种暴躁老姐待会要是过去
16:05
she would definitely scare her to tears
她不得当场吓哭啊
16:07
I've only been gone for a few days
我才走几天
16:09
Really treating me like I'm dead
真把我当死人了
16:13
Just a reminder to everyone
提醒各位
16:15
I'm still in the group
我还在群里
16:16
Who dares to bully my sister
你们谁敢欺负我妹
16:18
I'll make whoever it is lie down and leave
我就让谁躺着出去
16:23
Why is Shen Xinhua still in the group
沈新华怎么还在群里
16:24
Who brought him in
谁拉进来的
16:25
Why hasn't he been kicked out
怎么没踢出去啊
16:27
Jiang Ting, was it you
江婷是不是你干的
16:28
You're usually the most careless
你平时最马虎
16:29
I have no way to argue
臣妾百口莫辩啊
16:31
Please, heaven, distinguish between loyalty and treachery
请苍天辨忠奸
16:33
That's Chu Weiwei
那就是楚薇薇
16:34
It's not me either
也不是我
16:35
Please, clear soup, great lord, see clearly
求清汤大老爷明鉴
16:37
It's you, Pei Yutong
是你裴雨桐
16:40
Make it chaotic, the more chaotic the better
乱吧越乱越没事
16:42
It's fine, everyone, don't panic
没事大家都别慌
16:44
I'm going to kick him out right now
我现在马上把他踢出去
16:48
The action is quite fast
动作倒挺快
16:50
Parents are really stubborn
爸妈也真是固执
16:51
They insist on taking him to some banquet at this time
非要在这个时候带他去参加什么宴会
16:54
I don't want to think about whether he can bear those mockeries
也不想想他能不能承受那些嘲笑
16:57
the home I once desperately wanted to escape
那个我曾经拼命想逃离的家
16:59
is still tightly holding on
现在依然在死死的
17:00
trapping another innocent girl
困住了另一个无辜的女孩
17:03
I can't just watch like this
我不能就这么看着
17:04
absolutely not
绝对不能
17:11
can't care about so much anymore
管不了那么多了
17:12
saving people is the priority
先救人要紧
17:14
where is it
在哪呢
17:22
it's simply a feast for the eyes
简直是秀色可餐
17:23
I recognized at a glance that this is my husband whom I lost many years ago
我一眼就认出这是我失散多年的老公
17:26
stop it, Shen Xinwan
打住沈心婉
17:28
this guy will be your brother-in-law in the future
这哥们以后是你妹夫
17:30
since he is your brother-in-law
既然是妹夫
17:31
then I can only consider him a brother at most
那我和他以后顶多算兄弟
17:33
but a brother is still a brother
可兄弟就是兄弟啊
17:35
a brother cannot become a wife
兄弟是不可以变成妻子的
17:38
has become a wife
变成妻子了
17:39
you can no longer honestly pat your brother on the shoulder
你就再也不能坦率的拍拍兄弟的肩膀
17:42
and go on adventures together
再和他一起仗剑走天海了
17:44
you can only huddle together under the covers at night
你们就只能在夜晚一起缩在被子里
17:46
and then dive into the warm bed of love
再钻进爱的温床了
17:48
so a brother can only be a wife
所以兄弟只能是妻子
17:50
oh no
哦不
17:50
I mean, so a wife can only be a brother
我是说所以妻子只能是兄弟
17:53
Sorry, I mean brother
抱歉我是说兄弟
17:57
The silly bird is in this situation
笨鸟现在这种场合
17:59
As my former fiancée
我身为前未婚妻
18:01
The past will only make the atmosphere more awkward
过去只会让气氛更尴尬
18:07
As long as I stay quiet enough
只要我足够安静
18:08
I am like a green plant
我就是一株绿植
18:10
No one can see me
谁也看不见
18:10
Didn't my uncle say Wanwan would come today?
我伯父不是说婉婉今天会来吗
18:13
That girl has disappeared
那丫头跑没影了
18:15
She hasn't sent a message home in so many days
这么多天也没给家里发条信息
18:16
It's really worrying
实在是让人操心
18:18
Lu Shao, I said my daughter would come
陆少我说我女儿会来
18:20
Actually referring to Xingning
指的其实是星宁
18:22
Alright
好吧
18:24
If there's nothing else
那没什么事的话
18:25
I have something to do later, so I'll leave first
我等会还有事就先走了
18:27
Hey, wait a minute
哎等等
18:27
Lu Shao, you must have heard about our family's situation
陆少我们家的事情想必你也听说了
18:31
Xingwan
心婉
18:32
He is not actually our Shen family's biological child
他到底不是我们沈家的亲生孩子
18:35
If you mind
如果你介意的话
18:36
It's fine
可以
18:36
Clearly I've repeatedly prepared myself mentally
明明已经反复给自己做好心理建设
18:39
But when it really comes to this point
可真到了这一步
18:40
Why do I still feel sad
怎么还是会觉得难过
18:43
If you provoke me, you might as well have kicked a cotton ball.
惹到我你算是踢到棉花了
18:45
Uncle, I think you have misunderstood something.
伯父我想您搞错了一件事
18:48
At that time, I bet my inheritance.
当初我拿继承权做赌注
18:49
Convincing the old man to arrange a marriage.
说服老爷子定下联姻
18:51
What I was interested in was never just the market value of the Shen family.
看中的从来不是沈氏那点市值
18:53
It's just because the marriage partner is Shen Xingwan.
只是因为联姻对象是沈星晚而已
18:57
I hope you understand.
我希望您清楚
18:59
I don't have to marry into the Shen family.
我不是非得和沈氏联姻
19:01
Except for Wanwan.
除了婉婉
19:03
I don't want anyone else.
我谁也不要
19:04
Except for Wanwan.
除了婉婉
19:05
I don't want anyone else.
我谁也不要
19:06
Except for Wanwan.
除了婉婉
19:07
I don't want anyone else.
我谁也不要
19:07
Hehe, haha.
嘿嘿啊哈哈
19:10
This is also quite good, huh?
这样也也挺好的哈
19:12
It's just that the uncles and aunts are overthinking.
是叔叔阿姨多想了
19:13
Since Young Master Lu has something to do later.
既然陆少等会还有事
19:15
Then you can be busy first.
那你先忙
19:15
I'll take Xin Ning to meet some new friends.
我带辛宁去认识认识新朋友
19:17
I won't disturb you.
就不打扰你了
19:18
Wow, the speed of this face change.
好家伙这变脸速度
19:20
Even Liu Qian would want to give you two his business card to become his apprentice.
刘谦看了都要给您二位递名片拜师
19:25
Ah.
19:29
Ah
19:33
Qin Ziyao, this is a blind date for my sister.
秦子耀这是给我妹相亲
19:38
Shen Xingning, it's your fortune that I like you.
沈星宁我看上你是你的福分
19:41
Don't be so arrogant.
别给脸不要脸
19:43
Qin Shao, please step aside.
秦少请你让开
19:44
I want to go out and find my parents.
我要出去找我爸妈
19:46
Let me tell you,
告诉你
19:47
the Shen family is nothing in our circle.
你们沈家在我们这个圈子里就算个屁
19:49
At least in our circle,
我们这个圈子里的至少
19:51
it has been like this since my grandfather's generation.
从爸爸的爸爸的爸爸辈开始
19:52
it's just rich people.
就是有钱人
19:53
Who doesn't know your family got lucky?
谁不知道你们家踩到风口
19:55
After getting rich by luck,
靠运气暴富后
19:56
you've been trying to cross classes through marriage.
一直试图靠联姻跨越阶层
19:59
Hmph, you think you're very clever,
哼你们自认为很聪明
20:02
but in the eyes of us o March,
可实际上在我们这些o March眼里
20:05
you're just a clown.
不过是跳梁小丑
20:06
There's no difference from a beggar.
和乞丐没什么区别
20:08
But hey, your face is quite to my liking.
不过嘛你这张脸倒是挺对我胃口
20:11
If you were with me,
你如果和我在一起
20:12
maybe I could consider helping the Shen family.
或许我可以考虑拉沈家一把
20:15
Qi Shao, please have some self-respect.
齐少请你自重
20:17
What are you pretending to be noble for?
装什么清高
20:18
You're just a wild girl who was just recognized.
一个刚认回来的野丫头
20:20
Do you really think you're a young lady?
真当自己是千金小姐了啊
20:24
What are you doing?
你干什么
20:24
Let go of me, I have a boyfriend.
放开我我有男朋友的
20:27
Still pretending to be aloof?
还在装清高
20:29
If you really have a boyfriend, then just break up.
真有男朋友分了不就得了
20:31
Maybe if I'm in a good mood, I'll treat you to a meal.
说不定我心情好了就赏你家口饭吃啊
20:41
8080
8080
20:47
Hahaha, Qin Ziyao.
哈哈哈秦子耀
20:49
You better crawl away.
你丫的给爷爬
20:51
Oh, the young lady from the Shen family is here too.
呦沈家大小姐也来了
20:54
Just in time, the sisters are all here.
刚好姐妹花都来了
20:56
I don't mind at all.
我倒是不介意
20:57
What kind of breed is this?
这什么品种的
20:58
Average guy.
普信男
20:59
You should have looked in the mirror before leaving, even to pee.
出门前没照过镜子也该撒尿照照自己
21:02
What are you pretending for?
装什么
21:06
Shen Xinwan, do you dare to hit me?
沈心婉你敢打我
21:08
Does your Shen family want to die?
你们沈家是不是不想活了
21:10
I'm talking about people like you.
打的就是你这种人
21:11
Sister, let's go.
渣姐我们走吧
21:14
Hahaha, let's go.
哈哈哈走
21:15
You've slapped my face.
打了本少的脸
21:17
Today, neither of you can think about Qin Ziye.
今天你们俩谁也别想秦子夜
21:21
Qin Ziye, try touching them.
秦子夜你动他们一下试试
21:25
Lu Lu, what are you doing here?
陆陆少你怎么在这
21:28
This is just a misunderstanding.
这就是个误会
21:30
Apologize? Why should I apologize?
道歉我我凭什么道歉
21:33
They Shen family is nothing
他们沈家算个屁
21:34
They can't even get into our circle
连进咱们圈子的门槛都没有
21:35
Either apologize now
要么现在道歉
21:37
Or tomorrow your company's stock will hit the limit down
要么明天你家公司的股票跌停
21:39
Choose one, although the Qin family is considered old money in the capital circle
选一个秦家虽然在京圈算是老钱
21:42
But in front of the Lu family, a true financial aristocracy
但在陆家这种真正的财阀贵族面前
21:45
They are indeed at a disadvantage
确实矮了一招
21:46
I choose the first one
我我选第一个
21:48
I'm sorry, today I, Qin Ziye, was blinded by love
对不起今天是我秦子夜色迷心窍
21:51
It's my fault
是我不对
21:52
I shouldn't have spoken rudely
我不该出言不逊
21:53
I apologize to you
我给你们道歉
21:54
Wow, the rich sisters are battling the greasy man
卧槽豪门姐妹花大战油腻男
21:56
This banquet was worth coming to
这趟宴会没白来
21:57
It's exciting
精彩啊
21:57
Did you see? This is Lu Shao
看见没这就是陆少
21:59
It's getting cold, the Qin family is going bankrupt
天凉了秦家该破产了
22:02
Always bullying others with power
天天仗势欺人
22:03
Finally, today it has stopped
今天总算停一停了
22:05
Shameful things, get out of the country tomorrow
丢人现眼的东西明天就给我滚出国
22:08
Stay over there and don't come back
在那边待着别回来了
22:09
From now on, all of the Qin family's business will be managed by the second son
以后秦家所有的生意都交由老二打理
22:12
You, the wasteful son, can fend for yourself out there
你这个败家仔就在外面自生自灭吧
22:16
Please
22:21
Miss, your state doesn't seem right
大妹子你这状态可不太对啊
22:23
You don't seem quite right, big sister.
看着跟一团没发酵好的面团似的
22:25
Sister has gone bad
蔫坏了姐
22:27
I don't want to go home either
我也不想回家了
22:28
I really can't take it anymore
我真的受不了了
22:30
I have to get up at 5 o'clock every day for morning runs
每天5点就要起床晨跑
22:32
Then it's one special training class after another
然后是一节接一节的特训课
22:36
Etiquette and tea ceremony
礼仪茶道
22:37
In finance, I don't even have a chance to catch my breath
金融我连喘口气的机会都没有
22:41
Last week I practiced horseback riding
上周我有练马术
22:42
I fell off the horse
从马背上摔下来
22:43
It hurt so much I couldn't stand up
疼的站不起来
22:45
But when mom came over, she just took a glance
可妈妈走过来只看了一眼
22:47
She said the daughter of the Shen family can't be so delicate
说沈家的女儿不能这么娇气
22:49
Also, today mom took me to meet other ladies and young ladies
还有 今天妈妈带着我去见别的夫人小姐
22:52
There was a group of young ladies who were particularly fierce to me
有一群小姐对我特别凶
22:53
They blocked me in the bathroom and wouldn't let me leave
她们把我拦在厕所里面不准我走
22:56
They also made me take off the jewelry I was wearing
还让我把身上的珠宝首饰脱下来
22:57
And gave it to them, saying I didn't deserve to wear these
给她们她们说我不配戴这些
23:00
I'm sorry, Xining, sister is a coward
对不起西宁姐姐是个胆小鬼
23:03
Only thinking about escaping myself
只顾着自己逃出来
23:05
But leaving you in that quagmire
却把你留在那个泥潭里
23:07
If I were there
如果我在
23:08
They wouldn't dare to bully you
他们就不敢欺负你了
23:10
Do mom and dad know you are being bullied?
爸爸妈妈知道你被人欺负吗
23:12
I don't want to make them worry
我不想让他们担心
23:14
I don't want them to worry
更不想让他们觉得我丢了沈家的脸
23:17
I especially don't want them to think I've lost the face of the Shen family
姐我可以不联姻吗
23:21
Sister, can I not enter into a marriage alliance?
我在大学有个男朋友
23:22
I have a boyfriend in college
我们在一起三年了
23:24
We've been together for three years
他从来不因为我是孤儿就看轻我
23:27
He has a correct worldview.
他三观正
23:28
Politeness is more important, respect me.
有礼貌更重要的是尊重我
23:30
In my heart.
在我心里
23:31
He is 100 times better than any Young Master Zhou or Young Master Wang.
他比什么周公子王公子都好100倍
23:33
We've been together for three years.
在一起三年了
23:35
What about his family?
那他家里
23:36
His family background is very ordinary.
他家境很普通
23:38
My parents definitely won't agree.
爸妈肯定不会同意的
23:39
Right?
对不对
23:41
Don't worry, I'll handle this.
别担心这事包在姐姐身上
23:44
Let our parents, who are so conservative and traditional, accept a poor boy.
让咱爸妈那种古板守旧
23:46
It's hellishly difficult for someone who only thinks about profit exchanges to accept a poor kid.
满脑子利益交换的人接受一个穷小子
23:49
This difficulty is simply hell-level.
这难度简直是地狱级的
23:51
Hmph, since Xinning can't take the conventional route.
哼心宁既然常规路线走不通
23:55
Then let's take an unconventional approach.
那咱们就剑走偏锋
23:57
What do we want to do?
要干什么
23:58
We will defeat magic with magic.
我们用魔法打败魔法
24:02
Sister, can this really work?
姐这这真的能行吗
24:05
What if our parents' hearts can't take it?
万一爸妈心脏受不了怎么办
24:07
Trust me, this is the only way to make your little boyfriend.
相信我这是唯一能让你那小男友
24:09
This is the only way for Chen Qiu to enter the room.
陈秋进门的方法了
24:12
This room is too dark.
这屋子太暗
24:13
You said we need to open a skylight here.
你说需要
24:14
Everyone might not allow it.
在这里开一个天窗
24:15
But if you advocate for tearing off the roof,
大家可能不允许
24:17
they will come out to mediate.
但如果你主张拆掉屋顶
24:19
They will be willing to open the window.
他们就会跑出来调和
24:21
So Chen Qu is that skylight.
愿意开窗了
24:22
Smart parents.
所以陈区就是那个天窗
24:25
Smart parents
聪明当爸妈
24:26
Continuously experiencing unconventional grandparent-grandchild relationships
连续经历非主流爷孙恋
24:28
And after the lilies bloom
还有百合花开之后
24:29
Finally reveal your real boyfriend
最后再放出你的正牌男友
24:31
In contrast to Chen's area
陈区对比之下
24:33
He is simply an angel descended to earth
他简直就是天使下凡
24:35
Parents will be begging you to marry him
爸妈会跪着求你跟他结婚的
24:37
But what if parents check their backgrounds?
可要是爸妈去查他们的背景怎么办
24:41
What if they find out all three are actors?
要是发现这三个人全是演员
24:43
We would be doomed
咱俩就死定了
24:45
You don't need to worry about this
这你不用担心
24:47
I have already messaged Lu Jingchen for help
我已经发微信找陆景琛帮忙
24:52
As long as parents do a background check
只要爸妈去做背调
24:54
They will be terrified to find out it's all true
他们就会惊恐的发现这全都是真的
24:58
Hahaha, sister
哈哈哈姐
25:00
I knew you had a clever trick
我就知道你有高招
25:03
The candidates have all been arranged for you.
人选已经帮你定好了全部
25:05
The background is real.
背景真实
25:07
Can withstand any form of background check from the Shen family.
经得起沈家任何形式的背调
25:09
Quickly, Mr. Lu, introduce your top team.
快陆总介绍一下你的顶级战队
25:12
The first one is the colorful-haired ghost fire boy.
第一个七彩头发的鬼火少年
25:15
Actually, he just joined Lu's Technology this year, born in the 2000s.
其实是陆氏科技今年刚招进来的00后
25:17
A genius engineer.
天才工程师
25:19
IQ of 160, but his dressing style is quite free-spirited.
智商160 就是穿衣风格比较放飞
25:22
The second bald professor is Dean Zhang from the medical school.
第二个秃顶教授是医学院的张院长
25:26
He just wants to experience life.
他刚好想体验一下生活
25:28
As for the third, Shen Xinning's girlfriend.
至于第三个沈新宁的女朋友
25:32
This is the most crucial part.
这个最关键
25:34
Who I found is my cousin.
找的谁我表妹
25:36
He just saw Xing Ning's photo.
他刚刚看了邢宁的照片
25:38
He directly messaged me saying he can dedicate himself for art.
直接发来消息说为了艺术可以献身
25:42
He even specifically asked if I wanted to add a kissing scene.
他还专门问我要不要加场吻戏
25:46
To make the scenes look more realistic.
好让戏份看起来更逼真一点
25:49
Don't fall in love with a straight girl.
不要爱上直女啊
25:52
Everything is ready.
万事俱备
25:54
Is Xining ready to tear down your roof?
西宁准备好拆你家的屋顶了吗
26:02
Why did Xinwan suddenly think of going home today?
欣婉怎么今天突然想起来回家了
26:06
You still know how to come back.
你还知道回来
26:08
What's going on?
怎么回事
26:09
Old Lin, go take a look.
老林去看看
26:15
Mom and Dad, let me introduce you to this.
爸妈给你们介绍一下
26:18
This is my boyfriend
这是我男朋友
26:21
The road is slippery at night
天黑路滑
26:22
This society is complicated
这个社会复杂
26:23
Nice to meet you, uncle and aunt
叔叔阿姨幸会幸会
26:26
Oh dear, my old back needs some movement
哎呀我这老腰得动动
26:28
Let's exercise a bit
锻炼一下
26:31
Sit down, how many kids do you have at home?
坐吧你家里有几个孩子
26:34
In my whole family, I'm the only one with a dad
我全家就我一个爸
26:36
Being an only child is good
独生子好啊
26:37
In the future, no one will fight him for inheritance
以后没人和他争家产
26:40
Actually, he can sing and dance
爸妈其实他还能歌善舞
26:45
My good big brother
我的好大哥
26:46
Where are you?
你在哪呢
26:49
Young man
小伙子
26:51
Do you have a car and a house?
你有车有房吗
26:53
Two houses and two cars
两套房两辆
26:56
What car is it, oh my
什么车艾玛
26:57
It's very fast
开的很快的
26:58
I tell you, it doesn't get stuck in traffic at all
我跟你说一点不带堵车
27:00
I can weave through the whole journey
这全程哪我都能钻过去
27:02
Although the eviction order hasn't been issued yet
虽然还没下逐客令
27:03
But in my heart
但在心里
27:04
I've already sentenced this colorful-haired engineer
已经给这个七彩头发的工程师
27:06
Oh no, this young man has been sentenced to death
哦不这个小伙子判了死刑
27:09
The first round of the skylight plan ended perfectly
第一回合天窗计划完美收官
27:12
Keeping him for this meal is to let him know
留他吃这顿饭就是为了让他知道
27:15
Our family's status is not something he can aspire to
我们家这种门第不是他能高攀得起的
27:18
Later, cooperate with me to give him a hard time
等会你配合我多敲打敲打他
27:21
Let him roll away on his own
让他自己识趣滚蛋
27:24
That young man has to use a spoon to drink soup in our house
那个小伙子在我们家喝汤是要用勺
27:29
Come on, everyone, take a look
来了老铁们快看
27:31
I am now at my future mother-in-law's house
我现在就在我未来丈母娘家里
27:33
Brothers, is this enough extravagance?
兄弟们够不够阔气
27:34
Let's get a wave of 666 on the public screen
公屏上一波666走起来
27:37
Dad, quick, wipe it off
爸快擦擦
27:39
Look at how career-minded this young man is
您看这小伙子多有事业心
27:41
Not even eating
吃饭都不
27:42
Don't forget to work overtime
忘加班
27:43
Come
27:44
Uncle and aunt, say hello to the family in the live stream
叔叔阿姨给直播间的家人们打个招呼
27:46
Hello, hi family, how are you?
哈喽嗨家人们好啊
27:50
What do you guys say, these two young ladies are very pretty
什么老铁们说这两个小姐姐很好看
27:53
Want to take a few more looks
想多看几眼
27:55
No problem
没问题
27:55
Tonight, let's directly push the likes to 1 million
今天晚上咱们直接把赞干到100万
27:58
As long as we reach 1 million
只要到100万
27:59
Anything you want to see is fine
想看什么都行
28:00
I will propose in public
我直接当众求婚
28:02
Alright, dear broadcaster
好吧亲爱的播
28:03
You must be tired, come have a bite
累了吧来吃一口
28:07
Get out of here
你给我滚
28:08
Get out immediately
马上立刻滚出去
28:10
Don't get angry, young people have their own personalities
别动气年轻人都有个性的撤
28:17
Am I still drunk?
我是不是酒还没醒
28:19
What is that thing?
那是什么东西
28:20
It went out of my house
从我家出去了
28:24
Yinchuan, you're back just in time
银川你回来的正好
28:26
What did Shen Xingning find?
沈星宁找了个什么东西
28:28
Is that a person?
那是人吗
28:29
Is that a monster?
那是妖怪
28:30
How dare this kind of thing enter the Shen family's door
这种货色也敢进沈家的门
28:32
I'm not going to break his legs today
我今天不打断他的腿啊
28:34
Bro, calm down
哥冷静
28:35
Shen Xinwan, let go
沈心婉你放开
28:37
Didn't you hear mom say?
你没听见妈说吗
28:38
The Shen family can't have this kind of scandal
沈家不能出这种丑闻
28:39
Forget it, that's just acting
别管了那是演戏呢
28:42
It can be done this way too
还能这样操作
28:44
Bro, you have to join the next scene
哥接下来的戏你得加入
28:46
Forget it, nod yes
别管了点头yes
28:48
Shake your head no, join us
摇头no加入我们
28:49
Go go go
go go go
28:50
Go go
go go
28:52
Mom and dad have been nagging these past few days
爸妈这两天一直在念叨
28:54
Say even if you find someone from an average family background
说哪怕找个家境平平的
28:56
It's better to find someone from an ordinary background
也比那个骑爱马的强
28:58
It's better than that guy who rides a horse
那哥你按计划说了吗
29:00
Did you say it as planned, bro?
放心我暗地里没少给他们吹风
29:03
Don't worry, I've been subtly giving them hints
说只要你喜欢
29:04
As long as you like it
哪怕岁数大点
29:05
Even if they're a bit older
只要有文化懂礼貌就行
29:07
As long as they are cultured and polite
行了既然地基已经打好了
29:09
Alright, since the foundation has been laid
那我们就开始第二轮
29:11
Let's start the second round
西宁记住
29:12
Xining, remember
你是被爱情冲昏头脑的小女生
29:15
You are a little girl who is confused by love
越委屈越好
29:17
The more wronged, the better
保证完成任务
29:21
I guarantee to complete the task
爸妈星宁又带男朋友回来了
29:23
Mom and Dad, Xining brought her boyfriend back again
这次真的是个知识分子
29:25
This time he is really an intellectual
爸妈这就是我男朋友
29:28
Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend
知识分子特别有学问
29:31
Intellectuals are particularly knowledgeable
你就是星宁的父亲吧
29:35
Dad
29:38
Old Shen, Old Shen
老沈老沈
29:39
Don't scare me
你别吓我
29:40
Quick, call the doctor, Dad
快叫医生爸
29:41
Open your mouth, you have low blood sugar
快张嘴您这是低血糖犯了
29:43
Quick, get some sugar
快补点糖
29:45
Xin Ning, look at how angry you made Dad
新宁快看你把爸气成什么样了
29:48
Dad, I just knew you disliked him for being old
爸我就知道你们嫌弃他年纪大
29:51
But he has thoughts and depth.
可他有思想有内涵啊
29:53
You are too materialistic.
你们太物质了
29:55
This is simply nonsense.
胡闹简直是胡闹
29:57
Get out now.
你给我出去
29:58
Thank goodness.
现在就出去
30:06
Thank goodness
谢天谢地
30:07
Although it looks a bit like a tomboy
虽然看着有点像个假小子
30:09
At least it's not rainbow hair
但总算不是七彩头发
30:10
And not someone from my generation
也不是跟我一辈的
30:12
The young man looks quite spirited
小伙子看着挺精神
30:14
Where are you working now?
在哪高就啊
30:15
Currently responsible for design at the Lu's creative center
目前在陆氏旗下的创意中心负责设计
30:18
Lu's is good, Lu's has a bright future
陆氏好陆氏有前途
30:21
Are your parents doing well at home?
家里父母身体都还好吧
30:23
They're all good, thank you, auntie
都好谢谢阿姨
30:27
Stay steady
稳住
30:28
Hahaha
哈哈哈
30:32
Xinning, do you have any sanitary pads?
欣宁有姨妈巾吗
30:34
I think mine just came suddenly
我那个好像突然来了
30:35
Not feeling very well
不太舒服
30:37
What? You said something is coming?
什么你说什么要来了
30:40
My period is here
我的生理期给
30:49
Ha, he's a mom
哈他他是妈
30:51
This is not important
这都不重要
30:52
What matters is that we are soulmates
重要的是我们是灵魂伴侣
30:54
soulmates
灵魂伴侣
30:55
So today I'm taking you to meet the soulmate
是吧我今天就送你去见灵魂
31:01
What kind of sin has the Shen family committed?
沈家造了什么孽啊
31:03
Come back to me
你给我回来
31:04
Dad, violence doesn't solve problems
爸暴力解决不了问题
31:05
True love is innocent
真爱是无罪的
31:08
Dad
31:09
Where is Shen Xingning?
沈星宁呢
31:10
Mom, what era are we in now?
妈现在都什么年代了
31:12
You need to be more open-minded
您得开明一点
31:13
Run fast
跑赶
31:16
Run fast
紧跑啊
31:23
Stop, don't go in the house first
站住先别进屋
31:25
Let's clarify the name here
就在这说清楚姓名
31:27
This time, this time
这回这回
31:28
What kind of situation is this?
这个又是什么路数的
31:32
How old are you?
多大年纪
31:33
Hello uncle, I'm 23 this year
叔叔好我今年23
31:36
Male or female?
男的女的
31:37
Male, male, male
男男男的
31:42
Oh my good son-in-law
哎呀我的好女婿
31:44
Why did you come now?
你怎么现在才来啊
31:50
So presentable, really presentable
像样太像样了
31:52
Look how black this hair is
看这头发多黑
31:53
Look how suitable this age is
看这年纪多合适
31:54
What a suitable age
快好孩子
31:55
Please come in, Wang Ma
快请进王妈
31:56
Hurry and grab some food
赶紧夹菜
31:58
You see, as long as the roof is lifted thoroughly
看见没只要屋顶掀的够彻底
32:01
They will think
他们就会觉得
32:02
This skylight is simply a treasure of the world
这扇天窗简直是人间瑰宝
32:06
Sister, you really are something
姐真有你的
32:08
The roof-lifting plan has been successfully completed
掀屋计划大功告成
32:12
Shen Xinning's major life issue has been resolved
沈心宁的人生大事解决了
32:14
It's time for me to resolve my own major life issue
我也是时候解决一下自己的人生大事
32:18
He has been studying abroad for several years
他在国外留学的几年
32:21
Always using this method
一直在用这样的方式
32:24
To send the whole world to me
把全世界都寄给我
32:27
Lu Jingchen
陆景琛
32:28
You have already been brave so many times
你已经勇敢过那么多次了
32:30
This time it's my turn to be brave
这一次换我来勇敢
32:38
Hello, yes
喂啊对
32:39
I ordered 9,999 roses
是我定的9,999朵玫瑰
32:41
Don't leave them downstairs
对别放楼下
32:42
Thank you, brothers, for helping me carry them directly upstairs
辛苦各位大哥帮我直接抬上二楼
32:47
Ah
32:50
Everything is ready except for the husband
万事备备只欠老公
32:52
Hmm
32:53
The cake shop is closed today
蛋糕店今天歇业哦
32:55
But I have still prepared your exclusive small cake
不过你的专属小蛋糕我还是准备好了
32:58
When are you convenient to come to the store to pick it up?
你什么时候方便来店里拿呀
33:01
I'll come right after the meeting.
我开完会马上就来
33:03
About an hour or so.
一个小时左右啊
33:05
He's coming.
他要来了
33:06
Lu Jingchen, actually I...
陆景琛其实我
33:10
Lu Jingchen, I like Lu Jingchen.
陆景琛我喜陆景琛
33:14
I don't care about you, is that okay?
老子稀罕你行不行
33:16
Give me a clear answer.
给个准话
33:18
Haha, Shen Xingwan.
哈哈沈星晚
33:20
Is this a confession or a date?
你这是表白还是约仗啊
33:22
Are you preparing to take him back to the stronghold as the wife?
准备把他抢回山寨当压寨夫人吗
33:25
Then what do you think we should do?
那你说怎么办
33:25
I'm so nervous that my tongue is about to...
我紧张的舌头都要
33:26
I say you might as well say whatever comes to mind.
我说你干脆想到啥说啥
33:28
What's heartfelt is the most sincere.
发自内心的就是最真诚的
33:31
That's reasonable, I won't practice anymore.
有道理不练了
33:32
Whatever, let it be.
爱咋咋地
33:35
123, he will agree to me soon.
123他马上答应我
33:39
He hesitated for a moment and agreed to me.
他犹豫一下答应我
33:40
He will agree to me soon 99.
他马上答应我 99
33:45
He's here.
来了
33:52
I'm up here.
晚晚我
33:54
Lu Jingchen, come up here.
我在上面
33:56
Okay.
陆景琛你上来吧
33:59
Good
34:05
1 minute 2 minutes
1分钟 2分钟
34:18
Are you preparing to celebrate my birthday?
陆景琛我写啊
34:23
Or are you planning to do a wedding ceremony with me, Xiaohua?
你这是准备给我拜戳年
34:25
Oh my, your lips are so pink
还是打算跟我拜天地小华
34:32
They look so soft for a blind date
妈呀嘴唇好粉
34:34
Actually, I've prepared this ring for a long time
看起来好软相亲
34:43
I just didn't dare to give it to you
其实这个戒指我准备了很久了
34:46
Can I put it on you now?
一直不敢给你
34:49
Hmm, quickly put it on me
现在可以让我为你戴上它吗
34:52
Lu Jingchen, do you know?
嗯快给我戴上
34:57
I prepared for this moment
陆景琛你知道吗
34:59
Spent half an hour on a heartfelt confession
我为了这一刻
35:00
But I didn't use a single word
准备了半个小时的深情告白
35:01
It's okay, Wanwan
结果一句都没用上
35:03
I've already received your feelings
没关系婉婉
35:06
Can I kiss you?
你的心意我已经收到了
35:08
But
那我可以和你亲亲吗
35:12
Breathe
35:19
So anxious
换气
35:22
A lifetime is long
这么急
35:24
We can take our time
一辈子很长
35:27
I hope to share this starry sky with you for the rest of our lives
我们可以慢慢来
35:30
Robbery, the money is at the cash register, take it yourself
但愿余生都能与你共享这满天星光
35:37
Don't touch my freshly baked cake
抢劫啊钱在收银台自己拿
35:39
Sister
别碰我刚出的蛋糕
35:41
Sister
35:42
Shen Xinning, if you had come a second earlier
沈欣宁你再早来一秒
35:44
this cake is about to go in the trash
这蛋糕就要进垃圾桶了
35:45
Sister, I'm getting married
姐我要结婚了
35:48
Will you be my bridesmaid?
你给我当伴娘好不好
35:49
Nonsense
废话
35:50
If I don't be your bridesmaid, who do you expect to be?
我不给你当伴娘你还打算让谁当
35:52
Stay away, your makeup is going to get on my apron
离远点妆都要蹭到围裙上了
35:56
What's wrong?
怎么了
35:57
You were just acting like you were going to tear down the store
刚才还一副要把店拆了的劲头
35:59
Now you're all wilted
现在蔫了
36:00
My parents agreed to the marriage
爸妈同意婚事了
36:01
But there's a condition
但有个条件
36:02
The wedding must be held at the old house
婚礼必须在老宅办
36:04
And the guest list will be decided by them
而且来宾名单由他们定
36:07
I can't change my profession
我不能改行
36:09
I'll keep this guest list
这名单我收着了
36:11
Sister, you're not angry?
姐你不生气
36:13
What are you angry about? I'll be standing next to you on the wedding day
气什么婚礼那天我站你边上
36:16
I'll be standing next to you on the wedding day
婚礼那天我站你边上
36:18
Who dares to speak out in public?
谁敢当众张嘴乱说
36:20
I'll just block them first
我就先把他堵上
36:22
Sister, don't cry, save some energy
姐别哭省着点
36:29
Qin Ziyi is back in the country
秦子义回国了
36:30
Be careful on your side
你那边小心
36:34
Qin Ziyi, you really dare to come.
秦子义你真敢来
36:41
Sister, do I look good?
姐好看吗
36:43
Will it be too eye-catching?
会不会太扎眼了
36:45
Chen Tun will probably be weak in the knees when he sees you like this tomorrow.
好看陈吞明天看到你这一身
36:48
He'll probably kneel down on the spot.
估计得当场腿软
36:49
Sister, don't talk nonsense.
直接跪下
36:50
Oh, isn't this the true daughter of the Shen family?
姐你别瞎说
36:54
Here trying on wedding dresses, huh?
呦这不是沈家那位真千金吗
36:57
What brand is this wedding dress?
在这试婚纱呢
36:58
Why haven't I seen it before?
这婚纱什么牌子啊
37:00
It's probably rented, that kind that costs 300 a day.
我怎么没见过
37:00
That kind that costs 300 a day.
租的吧一天300块那种
37:03
After all, the groom's background is just that level.
一天300块那种
37:04
You two are so free today.
毕竟新郎捞也就那点水平
37:06
Came here to work part-time as a guide, huh?
两位今天这么闲
37:08
Shen Xinwan, at least we know each other.
跑这来兼职当鉴导员了
37:10
Isn't it okay to just say hello when passing by?
沈欣婉咱们好歹认识一场
37:12
I heard that Sister Xinning is getting married.
路过打个招呼不行吗
37:13
Shouldn't we care about the groom?
听说欣宁妹妹要结婚了
37:15
He probably only earns ten thousand a month.
我们不得关心关心新郎
37:16
Isn't this poverty alleviation?
一个月才挣一万块钱吧
37:18
The Shen family really isn't picky anymore.
你们这是扶贫啊
37:20
They even bring in such a dilapidated family.
沈家现在是真的不挑了
37:22
Aren't they afraid of ruining the atmosphere in the circle?
这种破落户也往家里领
37:24
Aren't they afraid of ruining the atmosphere in the circle?
也不怕坏了圈子里的风气
37:27
Jiang Ting
江婷
37:28
Last month you were publicly dumped by a million-follower internet celebrity
上个月你被百万网红当众甩了的事
37:30
Do you need me to help you recall the details?
需要我帮你回忆一下细节吗
37:32
Shen Xinwan, you still have you
沈心婉你还有你
37:35
Your dad's company is about to go bankrupt
你爸公司都快破产了
37:37
Still have time to meddle in other people's affairs
还有空管别人家闲事
37:39
I, Shen Xinhua, you
我沈新华你
37:41
What about me
我什么我
37:42
My sister is trying on wedding dresses today
我妹今天试婚纱
37:43
In a good mood, I don't want to get involved
心情好我不想动手
37:46
Are you planning to walk by yourselves
你们是打算自己走
37:47
Or do you want me to help you walk
还是想让我帮你们走
37:53
Sister, your words are too harsh
姐你嘴也太毒了
37:55
Harsh? I think I've been quite polite
毒吗我觉得我已经挺客气了
37:58
They will still come on the wedding day, right?
婚礼那天他们还会来吧
38:01
What are you afraid of, I'll be wearing a bridesmaid dress that day
怕什么那天我穿伴娘服
38:04
It's not good to get involved
不好动手
38:05
But I can talk
但我动嘴
38:07
The old man confirmed the process for tomorrow
老爷明天流程都确认了
38:09
The security has doubled
安保加了一倍
38:10
Hmm, there's no movement from the Qin family
嗯秦家那边没动静
38:12
Qin Ziye seems to still be abroad
秦子夜好像还在国外
38:14
If someone causes trouble tomorrow
明天如果有人闹事
38:16
First protect Xin Ning
先护住心宁
38:17
Everything else is not important
别的都不重要
38:27
Tomorrow those socialites will definitely laugh at me
心宁妈明天那些名媛
38:31
Don't be afraid tomorrow
她们肯定会看我笑话的
38:33
Mom is here
明天别怕
38:35
Mom is here
妈在
38:37
Mom, you never used to say this to me
妈你以前从来不跟我说这种话
38:42
It was Mom who was wrong before
以前是妈不对
38:43
Tomorrow, if anyone dares to say a word to you in person
明天谁要敢当面说你一句
38:44
Mom will be the first to disagree
妈第一个不答应
38:53
You just came back from outside
你刚从外面回来
38:56
That beast Qin Ziye hasn't shown his face yet
秦子夜那畜生人还没露脸
38:58
Already made a move first
就先动了手脚
38:59
This morning, Shen's stock price has already dropped by 4 points
今早沈氏股价已经跌了4个点
39:02
To get to the point, he sent someone to the reception of Chen Yu's company
说重点他派人去陈宇公司前台
39:06
Publicly scolding Xin Ning as an orphan without parents
当众骂心宁是没爹没娘的孤儿
39:09
Chen Yu knows who did it
陈宇知道是谁干的
39:11
He is afraid that Xing Ning will be distracted
他怕邢宁分心
39:12
He suppressed the matter
把事压下来了
39:14
At the wedding tomorrow
明天婚礼上
39:15
If he dares to mention the orphanage
他要是敢提孤儿院三个字
39:17
I will make sure he never dares to return to the country in his lifetime
我要让他这辈子都不敢回国
39:19
Alright, tomorrow we will fight
好明天打人
39:21
I'll take action, you follow
我来动手你上
39:30
Treat her well
好好待她
39:32
Hmm
39:33
Look at her in that way wearing a white dress
你看她那样子穿上白纱
39:35
She really thinks she's a princess now.
还真以为自己是公主了
39:37
The groom's legs are shaking like a sieve.
新郎腿抖的跟筛子似的
39:39
Is he thinking of running away?
不会是想跑路吧
39:40
The Shen family is now the joke of the circle.
沈家现在就是圈子里的笑话
39:43
They even bring this kind of person home.
这种货色也往家里领
39:45
Really not ashamed at all.
真是不嫌丢人
39:53
Miss Jiang, Miss Chu.
江小姐楚小姐
39:55
Aunt Shen Shen.
沈沈阿姨
39:57
How many of you can come to drink my daughter's wedding wine today?
今天几位能来喝我女儿的喜酒
40:00
The Shen family welcomes you.
沈家欢迎
40:01
But if you can't control your mouth, just leave.
但要是管不住自己的嘴自己走
40:06
Stand up straight.
站直了
40:17
That figure.
那个身形
40:20
Stop.
站住
40:25
What's wrong, the last row of black hats looks like Qin Ziye.
怎么了最后一排黑帽子像秦子夜
40:29
Are you sure or not?
你确定不确定
40:31
But he runs away when he sees me.
但他看到我就跑
40:33
I had the bodyguards watch all the exits.
我让保镖盯住所有出口
40:34
Not even a fly should be let out.
一只苍蝇也别放出去
40:36
The groom is looking at the camera, look this way.
新郎看镜头看这边对
40:38
Smile a bit.
笑一点
40:39
Everyone, don't rush to eat yet.
各位先别急着吃席
40:42
I still have a gift to give.
我这还有份贺礼还没送呢
40:46
Qin Ziyu, do you dare to show your face?
秦子玉你丫还敢露面
40:48
Today is my sister's wedding.
今天是我妹的婚礼
40:49
If you know what's good for you, get lost immediately.
识相的立刻给我滚
40:51
I still remember the slap from Shen Xinwan.
沈心婉当初那一巴掌的账
40:53
I remember it to this day.
我可是记到今天
40:55
I'm here to help everyone present.
我今天是来帮在座各位
40:57
Take a good look at this bride.
认清下这个新娘啊
41:04
Did everyone see clearly?
各位看清楚了吗
41:05
This is the file of the true heiress that the Shen family has been looking for for 20 years.
这就是沈家找了20年的真千金的档案
41:08
Not even a name.
连个名字都没有
41:09
She came out of the welfare home.
她从福利院出来的
41:10
She doesn't even know who her real parents are.
连自己亲爹亲妈是谁都不知道
41:13
Chen Yuxing Ning.
陈宇星宁
41:16
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
41:17
Shen Xingning, do you dare to admit it publicly?
沈星宁你敢当众承认吗
41:19
Admit that you were once a
承认你以前就是一个
41:21
orphan abandoned by your biological parents.
被亲生父母扔掉的孤儿
41:22
Qin Ziyan, shut up.
秦紫嫣你给我闭嘴
41:25
Do you think your identity is worthy of the Shen family?
你这身份也配得上沈家
41:28
Worthy of this wedding dress?
配得上这身婚纱
41:30
Don't you think you're ridiculous?
你不觉得自己可笑吗
41:32
I grew up in a welfare home.
我是在福利院长大的
41:34
I wet the bed when I was five or six.
我五六岁尿过床
41:36
I stole candy from other kids.
偷过别的小朋友糖吃
41:38
I was locked in a small dark room.
被关过小黑屋
41:39
I was bullied by older kids.
被大孩子欺负
41:40
I hid in the bathroom and cried.
躲在厕所哭
41:41
That was before.
那是之前的事
41:43
Then I entered the Shen family door.
之后我进了沈家的门
41:45
I learned piano, ballet, and three foreign languages.
我学了钢琴芭蕾和三门外语
41:47
The things you mentioned.
你说的那些破事
41:48
Have long been trampled under my feet.
早就被我踩在脚底下了
41:49
Qin Ziye, you are a man in your twenties.
秦子夜你一个二十几岁的大男人
41:52
Bringing up something from when a child was five or six.
拿一个小孩五六岁的事出来
41:53
Saying it publicly at the wedding.
在婚礼当众说
41:54
Don't you feel embarrassed?
你不觉得自己丢人吗
41:56
My daughter suffered when she was young.
我女儿小时候吃苦了
41:58
That was because we, as parents, didn't find her earlier.
那是我们做父母的没早点找到她
42:00
But today, whoever dares to make jokes about her childhood suffering.
但今天谁要敢拿她小时候的苦当笑话
42:03
From today on, we, the Shen family, will be sworn enemies.
跟我们沈家从今天起就是死敌
42:05
I have noted it down.
我记下了
42:09
You think this is the end? I'm not done yet.
你们以为这样就完了我还没
42:17
Hahaha, this is your Shen family's wedding.
哈哈哈这就是你们沈家的婚礼
42:22
How lively it is.
多热闹啊
42:29
Qin Ziye, have you had enough of the commotion?
秦子夜你闹够了
42:32
Lu Lu Jin Chi.
陆陆瑾迟
42:34
How come you are here?
你怎么会在这
42:35
My fiancée's biological sister is getting married.
我未婚妻的亲妹妹结婚
42:38
Shouldn't I be here?
我不该在吗
42:39
Get out of the way, Lu Jing Chen.
你让开陆景琛
42:40
This is my grudge with the Shen family.
这是我和沈家的恩怨
42:41
It has nothing to do with you.
跟你没关系
42:43
Three months ago
三个月前
42:44
Transfer record of 8 million at the Macau casino
澳门赌场800万的转账记录
42:47
The account of the Qin family overseas branch was used
走的是秦氏海外分公司的账
42:49
Your dad has been betting for three months
你爸压了三个月
42:50
Today I will give you 8 million in chips
今天我给你捅开800万筹码
42:53
Must be credited within three days
三天之内必须到账
42:54
Take the reserve funds from the Qin family overseas branch
拿秦氏海外分公司的备用金
42:56
Fill in my dad's side
填我爸那边
42:57
I come, he doesn't dare to move
我来他不敢动啊
43:00
How do you have this recording
你你怎么会有这条录音
43:02
I haven't shared it in the circle yet
我还没往圈子里放
43:04
Qin Ziye, you go out by yourself
秦子夜你自己走出去
43:06
Don't mess with the Shen family again
以后别再碰沈家的人
43:08
Or I will choose for you
或者我替你选
43:10
Qin Ziyan
秦子燕
43:10
You brought someone to crash my wedding today
你今天找人来我婚礼上砸场子
43:12
Humiliated me in public
当众羞辱我
43:13
And set off smoke bombs to scare everyone
还放烟雾弹吓唬所有人
43:15
You've made such a big fuss
你折腾了这么大一圈
43:17
Look at who else is around
看看身边还有谁
43:19
You have nothing left
你什么都没有了
43:21
Even the people you hired with money won't follow you
连你花钱雇来的人都不跟你
43:26
Send them off
送客
43:27
You all
你们你们
43:28
The Shen family, wait for me
沈家给我等着
43:29
I won't let go of tomorrow's Qin family's stock price
我不会放过明天秦氏的股价
43:32
I will personally take care of it
我会亲自关照
43:37
Dear guests
各位贵宾
43:38
A little interlude
小插曲小插曲
43:39
The celebration continues
庆典继续
43:40
Alright, now please move to the dining area, dear guests
好现在请各位贵宾移步用餐区
43:45
The dress looks nice
裙子挺好看
43:47
What a pity
可惜了
43:48
Do you know everything?
你是不是什么都知道
43:50
I'm waiting for her to make the first move
我在等她先动
43:52
I don't know if you will get hurt
我不知道你会不会受伤
43:54
So I've been standing behind you
所以我一直站在你身后
43:57
Slick-tongued sister, come over and cut the cake
油嘴滑舌姐快过来切蛋糕啦
44:02
Here comes President Lu
来啦陆大总裁
44:04
You've already taken the position of the best man today
伴郎的位置你今天算是提前占上了
44:07
Then my beautiful fiancée
那我美丽的未婚妻
44:08
Can I stand in the groom's position next time?
下次我可以站在新郎的位置上吗
44:11
Let's see how you perform
看你表现
44:20
Mom and Dad, you both look great today
爸妈今天你们俩挺帅的
44:24
Qingning is your sister
青柠是你妹妹
44:25
People from the Shen family
沈家的人
44:26
Outsiders can't touch
外人不能碰
44:31
Wanwan will come back for dinner often in the future
婉婉以后常回来吃饭
44:37
Alright, you are finished
好畜生你完了
44:43
Does that groom's position still count today?
今天那个新郎位置还算数吗
44:48
Count
44:49
Left for you
留给你
44:51
Next time we can't do it together today
下次今天不能一起办了
44:54
Hahaha sister
哈哈哈姐
44:56
Come down to take a family photo haha
快下来拍全家福呀哈哈哈
45:01
Let's go take pictures
走拍照去
45:06
Coming
来啦
45:08
Hahaha
哈哈哈
45:13
321
321
Watch with translated subtitles Open in App